over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gallbladder removal nutrition drinks.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If one has a gallbladder removed what are some healthy nutrition shakes for somebody with out a gallbladder. A meal replacement with low fat?
This is for an older person.

Outside of making them, I'm not sure. Perhaps a protein replacement RTD like Isopure or Pure Protein with a piece or bowl of fruit.
That being said, I do not have a gallbladder and Lean Body is completely fine with my digestion. They can also take 1000mg of ox bile with a meal that has a bit higher fat and it helps with digestion.

Outside of making them, I'm not sure. Perhaps a protein replacement RTD like Isopure or Pure Protein with a piece or bowl of fruit.
That being said, I do not have a gallbladder and Lean Body is completely fine with my digestion. They can also take 1000mg of ox bile with a meal that has a bit higher fat and it helps with digestion.
Thank you.
I think we have to stay away from higher protein aswell due to ckd3.

Thank you.
Man having no gall bladder to help with fat digestion limits the fat intake you can have without a good bile supplement , then being in stage three kidney disease limits how much protein you can take in safely , which leaves you with carbs. (I'm in a similar situation but different reasons) taking in EAA to supplement protein intake , I'm not sure if the kidneys would have to work as hard to process it as it does protein though

Thank you.
Are you for sure stage 3, or did your GFR just drop down for a short while due to dehydration, etc.?

I had my gallbladder removed in 2016. I was getting so many attacks and missing work, I had to. It was a great decision for me. I had no gallstones or sludge, and instead, my gallbladder was not functioning correctly, possibly due to anatomical reasons, as per the surgeon. He was not sure the exact reason, as he mostly seen people with stones, but my HIDA scan came back subpar. I put up with that shit for like 4-5 years. I started out with 2-3 attacks per year, out of nowhere at times even eating healthy foods. By spring of 2016, I was getting them every month, and even multiple times/mo. I got it removed and the surgeon also fixed a small hernia I had about an inch above my bellybutton.

I can eat pretty much everything i did before. It takes a little time, but I suppose my liver is compensating and secreting enough enzymes for digestions. I hardly get any bathroom runs, but they can happen at any time, so if i'm not at home where I have my own throne, I take a little more caution....hate using restrooms anywhere else, lol.

If i do get a bathroom run, it is usually from something spicy, or chile....but not always. Fatty foods same thing. Others have it worse, but I have no idea how they all eat. I throw down on unhealthy foods when I want, but most of the time I still eat healthy. Stools are a little more loose I guess, but who knows if that would have been different from when I had my GB.

There was a time I has loose stools from protein drinks, but it has since gone away. I was doing 2-3 whey/almond milk shakes per day while at my last job because I didn't always have time to throw down on food (shake for breakfast, one at work, then one post-w/o). I was doing 50-75'ish grams of whey protein per shake. I tried changing proteins (egg white, casein, and pea...thanks to Dante!!!), but it didn't seem to help entirely too much. I went back to whey, and it eventually it got better.

Are you for sure stage 3, or did your GFR just drop down for a short while due to dehydration, etc.?

I had my gallbladder removed in 2016. I was getting so many attacks and missing work, I had to. It was a great decision for me. I had no gallstones or sludge, and instead, my gallbladder was not functioning correctly, possibly due to anatomical reasons, as per the surgeon. He was not sure the exact reason, as he mostly seen people with stones, but my HIDA scan came back subpar. I put up with that shit for like 4-5 years. I started out with 2-3 attacks per year, out of nowhere at times even eating healthy foods. By spring of 2016, I was getting them every month, and even multiple times/mo. I got it removed and the surgeon also fixed a small hernia I had about an inch above my bellybutton.

I can eat pretty much everything i did before. It takes a little time, but I suppose my liver is compensating and secreting enough enzymes for digestions. I hardly get any bathroom runs, but they can happen at any time, so if i'm not at home where I have my own throne, I take a little more caution....hate using restrooms anywhere else, lol.

If i do get a bathroom run, it is usually from something spicy, or chile....but not always. Fatty foods same thing. Others have it worse, but I have no idea how they all eat. I throw down on unhealthy foods when I want, but most of the time I still eat healthy. Stools are a little more loose I guess, but who knows if that would have been different from when I had my GB.

There was a time I has loose stools from protein drinks, but it has since gone away. I was doing 2-3 whey/almond milk shakes per day while at my last job because I didn't always have time to throw down on food (shake for breakfast, one at work, then one post-w/o). I was doing 50-75'ish grams of whey protein per shake. I tried changing proteins (egg white, casein, and pea...thanks to Dante!!!), but it didn't seem to help entirely too much. I went back to whey, and it eventually it got better.
It's not me that's having issues but yeah ckd3a with egfr 45.

I would find a flavored eaa supplement that is tolerable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131