over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gallbladder

479mitch

Newbies
I’v been having pains in my upper stomach. Drs say it is gallstones in my gallbladder and I need it removed. Anyone familiar with this issue or Surgery? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance

479mitch

Had it done last year same problem but burning in upper stomach 3 little incisions wasnt terrible . BUT it wasnt it yes i had stones anyway but turns out i have cronic pancreatitis just have to eat a healthier diet with not many fatty foods

Had it done last year same problem but burning in upper stomach 3 little incisions wasnt terrible . BUT it wasnt it yes i had stones anyway but turns out i have cronic pancreatitis just have to eat a healthier diet with not many fatty foods
Thanks for your feedback Dp

Had my gallbladder removed almost 10 years ago. Don’t let them tell you it’s useless and won’t effect your life. It has been 10 years of hell for me.

Had my gallbladder removed almost 10 years ago. Don’t let them tell you it’s useless and won’t effect your life. It has been 10 years of hell for me.
What do you take to help digest food? Or you haven't found anything that works

Ancestral Supplements by that maniac LiverKing on IG…Gallbladder and Pancreas 1 each with every meal, not cheap but they have changed my life. Wish I found them sooner. The whole lineup he has is fantastic. Had my gallbladder taken out with half my liver many years ago as many of you know, it’s been digestive hell since. But these two are the only thing that’s worked. Saw a difference within days.

Had a sonogram done on my liver kidneys and gallbladder last month. All went well,except they found a small polyp on my gallbladder. Said its small and not effecting it.But if it grows they said i will have to have it removed. My father and several of my friends have had theirs removed and told me they did not even know it was missing lol.

On the flip side, I had mine removed in 2014 and I've never had an issue. I eat as I please without a problem.

Had a sonogram done on my liver kidneys and gallbladder last month. All went well,except they found a small polyp on my gallbladder. Said its small and not effecting it.But if it grows they said i will have to have it removed. My father and several of my friends have had theirs removed and told me they did not even know it was missing lol.
My ex had to get a CT scan of her torso before a surgery and they noted small lesions on her kidney and liver but weren't concerned - like you, they said only do something if it's bigger on a future scan. I'm sure if everyone got scans we'd all have small things like that come up.

I have it pretty much squared away now. But it’s been since December..the past 5 months have been my only break in a decade.

I take famotidine 10mg when it gets weird, but normally just my digestive enzyme with built in probiotics..I tried everything imaginable and all of a sudden it got better out of nowhere.

Omeprazole made mine worse, but getting off omeprazole was hell too..I kicked that in December.

If I miss breakfast (I wake up at 4am) and don’t eat until 11:30 or later? I will murder a toilet with bile salt diarrhea.

Sames for the last 15

I have it pretty much squared away now. But it’s been since December..the past 5 months have been my only break in a decade.

I take famotidine 10mg when it gets weird, but normally just my digestive enzyme with built in probiotics..I tried everything imaginable and all of a sudden it got better out of nowhere.

Omeprazole made mine worse, but getting off omeprazole was hell too..I kicked that in December.

If I miss breakfast (I wake up at 4am) and don’t eat until 11:30 or later? I will murder a toilet with bile salt diarrhea.
Yep. I take cholestipol to absorb the excess bile salts

On the flip side, I had mine removed in 2014 and I've never had an issue. I eat as I please without a problem.
Same here- now.

In 2021 my Gallbladder almost killed me. Ended up #1 in the ER. Gallbladder decided to drop a gallstone which landed in my Pancreas. Pancreas didn't like it and decided to try to shutdown my heart and kidneys. At first they put in some temporary fix so it didn't happen again. What they didn't realize is that a 62 year old bodybuilder still needs to get up to pee during the night. They couldn't get the catheter in. I woke up drugged, having no idea what was happening. Started to get up to pee and found i was wired. Pulled the wires out. My wife said it took 5 people to restrain me while i was screaming "I'm going to kill you all". They took the next 3 days for them to wake me up again. Spent those 3 days strapped to the bed.

This is what I was told. I don't remember any of it.

Same as Bio and JITB, best move i've done. I was missing so much work from the nightly attacks, it became an issue. I had issues for at least 4 years where the cocksuckers kept prolonging it. I went from having them every 2-4 months to every month, to every week at the end. I didn't have stones, but my HIDA scan test showed it was not functioning normally. Found a good surgeon and finally had it taken out and also had a hernia fixed during the same procedure. I can eat pretty much all I want. I get a random rush to the toilet every now and then if I eat some chile or something greasy, but it's rare. This was 2016.

I had mine removed when I had liver surgery in February.

I get wild shits if I loosen up my diet, no other effects so far.

I take a lot of greens and fruit supplements, eat a lot of meat, fruit, and veggies.

I had my gallbladder removed in Dec 2019. I had suffered with pain usually after eating spicy or greasy food. This went on for about 3 years.
Didn't think anything about it. Thought it was acid reflux.
Went to the emergency room one night when I finally got tired of fighting it. When they removed the gallbladder it was found to be gangrenous.
I got sepsis and was in the hospital 44 days. It almost killed me.
With that said, if you have pain in the upper ab area, near solar plexus, get checked out.
As far as digestion issues, I quit taking omeprazole, starting taking Betaine HCL (as advised from a fellow member here). I take famotidine 20mg when I get heartburn.
I watch the greasy foods, dumps are not as large as before, usually solid, sometimes loose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131