over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Game Plan During Long Cut

Great advice, man. I appreciate that.

I've always had aspirations to be a mass monster, but for my genetics it would probably take some very high doses and I'm not quite sure that's territory I'd like to explore. I ran slin before and it scared me to death once I went extremely hypo despite adequate carb intake. Man it was wicked lol.

Edit: I successfully ran it for 5 days before this happened lol. Did the same thing under the same conditions. My body is very insulin sensitive.

pinned 10iu insulin pre-workout and drank 80g karbolyn during workout.

went home after

I started getting the shakes so I ate 2 cups of white rice

checked my blood glucose immediately after... it was 40 :confused:

vision started getting blurry, face was completely numb.

sat back in my chair and started feeling better slowly as the rice was getting digested

Humalog.. never again. (id probably use it again).

went home after

sat back in my chair and started feeling better slowly as the rice was getting digested

Almost the same s*** happened to me. I pinned 8IU, took in 80g of carbs. Got shaky as hell. Checked BGS 39! Eeek. Started eating anything that wasn't nailed down and was simple carbs. I ate so much candy corn... checked it again. 37. Thought I was going to die. Took about 45 minutes to be able to function and I wasn't right the entire rest of the day.

That last part made me Lol.

Here's another one after a refeed and with a little pump. (Yes I realize I'm wearing a douchy Superman stringer lol).

Attachments

• IMG_20170512_125007.jpg
    IMG_20170512_125007.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 127
Here's another one after a refeed and with a little pump. (Yes I realize I'm wearing a douchy Superman stringer lol).

Yeah you're definitely lean enough to bulk! I say just do some maintenance during your cruise with the lower volume, higher weight approach, then hit the gear and start upping volume. You can add some serious mass, esp if you're willing to run the blast a bit longer than "normal" and you eat enough. If you get sloppy you can always throw a mini cut in to clean up. Much easier to lose fat than gain muscle, IMO.

Just throw in some de-loads every 6 weeks or so to keep things humming along :) good luck!

Yeah you're definitely lean enough to bulk! I say just do some maintenance during your cruise with the lower volume, higher weight approach, then hit the gear and start upping volume. You can add some serious mass, esp if you're willing to run the blast a bit longer than "normal" and you eat enough. If you get sloppy you can always throw a mini cut in to clean up. Much easier to lose fat than gain muscle, IMO.

Just throw in some de-loads every 6 weeks or so to keep things humming along :) good luck!
Thanks, man. I just want some more graininess in my lower abs. If I drop a few more lbs I'll have everything dialed in. Funny thing is, at this BF my glutes are already boxed in but everything else is playing catch up lol.

Also, I'm getting married in November and we have a super hero themed wedding. I'm dressing up as Superman and I want to look the part. Not sure a sloppy look would go well in tights ;).

UNLESS I run t3 with my bulk and keep it as lean as possible... I don't know what to do! lol.

I think this is the first time I've seen someone post a "I can't post pics because I'd be recognized" then post a pic and actually look solid.

Props XstarchildX. I think you look lean enough to cruise for sure.

Might I ask why you want to cruise instead of pushing a few more weeks? Only ask because you're on a pretty "moderate" blast.

Thanks, man. I just want some more graininess in my lower abs. If I drop a few more lbs I'll have everything dialed in. Funny thing is, at this BF my glutes are already boxed in but everything else is playing catch up lol.

Also, I'm getting married in November and we have a super hero themed wedding. I'm dressing up as Superman and I want to look the part. Not sure a sloppy look would go well in tights ;).

UNLESS I run t3 with my bulk and keep it as lean as possible... I don't know what to do! lol.

I've never liked the idea of T3 on any kind of bulk. Adding in a couple low intensity cardio sessions, fasting for a couple extra hours in the morning, or cutting out carbs earlier - all things I would do to curb any unwanted fat gain before it accumulates before running T3. But I digress.

I think you are at a great point because you could either go right into a lean bulk where you are at or continue cutting a little longer. Whatever you think you want to do honestly - at certain points I just get sick of semi starving myself and start back to eating when I want to ;)

With slin it's not just how many carbs you eat but the time you eat them. I could take 10iu humlog and when it hits drinks 200g carbs and I will go hypo bad later on. I experimented a lot when I first started with carb amounts, timing etc. I would purposely not eat to see what hypo felt like at different stages so I could recognize it in the future.

Yesterday I had 15iu humalog post workout and after 15 mins started drinking a shake with 50g protein and 120g carbs over about 30 mins. I then had cottage cheese with pineapple which was about 80g carbs. That is 200g carbs and fairly spread out. I was planning to eat again but ended up having sex. I figured I should be fine but no :eek::D I was going hypo durign sex. Not sure if anyone has ever done this but it felt surreal like I had taken hard drugs. It was hard to tell just what stage of hypo I was in. I had to stop in the end and walked to the kitchen and I was bad. I know it takes time for the carbs to hit so there is no need to stuff yourself in a time like that. But anyone who has gone hypo will know you just want to eat and eat. I ate about 300g carbs in 10-15 mins :eek::D Once I started feeling better I went to bed and woke up pumped :D

Last edited:

went home after

Yeah log, or any slin hits HARD if your super sensitive. That's why I hate seeing posts like 4iu of humalin isn't going to put you in a hypo state.... it will if you've dieted hard enough!

Yeah log, or any slin hits HARD if your super sensitive. That's why I hate seeing posts like 4iu of humalin isn't going to put you in a hypo state.... it will if you've dieted hard enough!

I have said that about 2-3iu but always include to keep carbs on hand incase you do feel hypo. I shouldn't even have to put that but I know some guys will inject it and go out and do fasted cardio with nothing on hand. It's common sense when playing about with blood glucose. Although 2-3iu of humulin-r should be fine for most. 4iu is only 1iu more but very different as 1iu can make a big difference with slin. I have been fine on 2-3iu and fasted whereas 2-3iu humalog will make me go hypo bad. Humulin-r is much more forgiving in that sense.

I know many don't like to give slin advice because there are so many idiots out there and it's not something that should be treated lightly. It amazes me how many stories you hear about guys taking 30-40iu their first time thinking it is 3-4iu. Everyone who uses slin should walk around with carbs on them at all times regardless how much they dose.

Last edited:
I think this is the first time I've seen someone post a "I can't post pics because I'd be recognized" then post a pic and actually look solid.

Props XstarchildX. I think you look lean enough to cruise for sure.

Might I ask why you want to cruise instead of pushing a few more weeks? Only ask because you're on a pretty "moderate" blast.
Thank you, sir. Yeah, I'm a pretty honest and straightforward guy. If I trained like a panzy during a session, I'll admit it. If I could've done more, I'll say so. Sometimes I'm a little too hard on myself, but it helps to gain a clear perspective instead of creating my own delusions of grandeur :D.

I'm going out of town to meet some family in three weeks and will be gone quite nearly a week without any of my "supps". I plan to relax a little on the diet (just not really track. No pigging out, etc) and use it as a mini deload. I figured it would be a good time to move into cruise mode, allow my body to recover a little. I could probably get away with a shorter cruise since my blast was so moderate. I guess I'll reassess right before I go out of town to see.

I've never liked the idea of T3 on any kind of bulk. Adding in a couple low intensity cardio sessions, fasting for a couple extra hours in the morning, or cutting out carbs earlier - all things I would do to curb any unwanted fat gain before it accumulates before running T3. But I digress.

I think you are at a great point because you could either go right into a lean bulk where you are at or continue cutting a little longer. Whatever you think you want to do honestly - at certain points I just get sick of semi starving myself and start back to eating when I want to ;)
I've heard two different sides of the coin for adding t3 to a bulk. Many people swear by it. A low dose 25mcg or less, to increase protein synthesis and nutrient partitioning. I guess worst case scenario is I can experiment a little, and if I don't feel it's worth it, I can drop it completely.

I feel you on the getting sick of semi starving lol. The cool thing is it makes bulking much easier. I know towards the end of my last gaining phase I was actually getting sick of food, which has never really happened. I had to eat roughly 350/725/90-100 to keep the scale moving. After a while it gets annoying haha.

With slin it's not just how many carbs you eat but the time you eat them. I could take 10iu humlog and when it hits drinks 200g carbs and I will go hypo bad later on. I experimented a lot when I first started with carb amounts, timing etc. I would purposely not eat to see what hypo felt like at different stages so I could recognize it in the future.

Yesterday I had 15iu humalog post workout and after 15 mins started drinking a shake with 50g protein and 120g carbs over about 30 mins. I then had cottage cheese with pineapple which was about 80g carbs. That is 200g carbs and fairly spread out. I was planning to eat again but ended up having sex. I figured I should be fine but no :eek::D I was going hypo durign sex. Not sure if anyone has ever done this but it felt surreal like I had taken hard drugs. It was hard to tell just what stage of hypo I was in. I had to stop in the end and walked to the kitchen and I was bad. I know it takes time for the carbs to hit so there is no need to stuff yourself in a time like that. But anyone who has gone hypo will know you just want to eat and eat. I ate about 300g carbs in 10-15 mins :eek::D Once I started feeling better I went to bed and woke up pumped :D
This is true. You're much more experienced with slin than I. I did a ton of research and tried to time things as best I could, but sometimes it can be unpredictable.

Your situation was probably super scary, but it did make me laugh :D. I was literally terrified I was going to go into hypoglycemic shock. It was only the 2nd time I shot slin without the fiancé around, so it was pretty terrifying. I believe I ended up taking in a little over 900g of carbs that day hahahaha.

Yes, indeed. Everyone has their own level of insulin sensitivity. Some dudes can get away with a lot more. Some can go hypo on less than 4iu. You never know!

I think adding in about 4iu per day of hgh will help you the lower ab grainy look broseph..

I think adding in about 4iu per day of hgh will help you the lower ab grainy look broseph..
I'd love to add some hgh, but it's just so pricey lol. I'm hoping once funds are coming in a little better, I'll be able to budget it :)

Brother, trust me on this one your "SHREDDED". That's alot of hardwork, Good nutrition, and damn good genes! You don't know how many guys on here would kill to be that lean. I understand that you have a different mental picture, because of your background, but grab some M2 and you are definitely"hoe ready"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Brother, trust me on this one your "SHREDDED". That's alot of hardwork, Good nutrition, and damn good genes! You don't know how many guys on here would kill to be that lean. I understand that you have a different mental picture, because of your background, but grab some M2 and you are definitely"hoe ready"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I truly appreciate the kind words, brother. You would change your mind on the good genes thing if you saw my parents and my brother. My brother is an inch taller than me, 140lbs, and skin and bones. My dad's ankles and wrists are about the size of a 5 year old boy's lol.

I'm thinking just a few more lbs of fluff and I'll be ready to grow like a weed. I think a nice long bulk will be just what I need to get to the next level. I want to look like a freak even when wearing a baggy shirt first thing in the morning with no pump. Just got to keep chipping away, I suppose!

I'd just go hard on the cardio, fast for the first 4 hours you are up and add 25mcg of t3. I think you could make the progress you are looking for in 4 weeks. Maybe add some yohimbine with morning fasted cardio.

As you said you are being a bit hard on your self.

Might even double the tren dose for the last 4 weeks dare I say it

I'd just go hard on the cardio, fast for the first 4 hours you are up and add 25mcg of t3. I think you could make the progress you are looking for in 4 weeks. Maybe add some yohimbine with morning fasted cardio.

As you said you are being a bit hard on your self.

Might even double the tren dose for the last 4 weeks dare I say it
Not bad advice at all, sir. Thanks!

Funny thing is, yesterday was my refeed and I woke up to a new low weigh in. Pretty neat how things like that happen. Had nearly 500g of carbs, too :).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131