over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Garden Tips: Antioxidant bombs, Easy to grow herbs/veggies

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So far I am growing organic green bell peppers, mint, and serranos.

Please if you have any tips on cultivating or what other herbs/veggies are easy to grow post them here.

Let us know what you are growing in your garden.

thank you in all advance for your time and submissions :)

This year I'm doing tomatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes, white and red potatoes,bell peppers, romaine lettuce, and watermelon

This year I'm doing tomatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes, white and red potatoes,bell peppers, romaine lettuce, and watermelon
This is the standard garden in my area. Maybe Rhubarb but I hate the taste. Strawberries!

I have a general supermarket vegetable question. Often, or most of the time, my cucumber and tomatoes have a fishy taste. I'm in Europe but I'd guess the growing methods are the same all over? Anyway, has anyone else noticed this fishy taste? Is some type of fish product used in the growing? I freaking love these vegetables, as long as they don't taste like fish. I get so angry cutting into yet another fishy cucumber lol. Or is it my tastebuds that are messed up?

I have a general supermarket vegetable question. Often, or most of the time, my cucumber and tomatoes have a fishy taste. I'm in Europe but I'd guess the growing methods are the same all over? Anyway, has anyone else noticed this fishy taste? Is some type of fish product used in the growing? I freaking love these vegetables, as long as they don't taste like fish. I get so angry cutting into yet another fishy cucumber lol. Or is it my tastebuds that are messed up?
Both are very watery. So they'll hold more flavor from the soil. Fish meal is used in some organic fertilizer when manure isn't used due to fear of bacteria.

Fish emulsion is a common and very good fertilizer. Extremely high in nitrogen and phosphorous. Try washing your hard skinned veggies like tomatoes and curls in diluted vinegar. Might help a bit 3BF01B68-5D84-4A3E-AD78-8E962897BC05.png

I always include zucchini, yellow squash, radishes (white and red), banana peppers along with the others that have been listed

Please if you have any tips on cultivating or what other herbs/veggies are easy to grow post them here.

On this week's episode of Gangster to Gardener. JK bro - I will be following this thread!

I have reapers and scorpions and some peach ghosts, along with some more regular peppers, tomatillos, tomatoes, squash, and some others.

Nothing yet but very interested in turning my backyard into a garden

Grow what you actually eat otherwise you really are growing a plant for no reason. Also, read a book about gardening. I read the Encyclopedia of Rhodale organic gardening one winter it taught me so much. After that every plant was easy to grow. Its a nice skill to learn bro.

Too much to list. But Kale is a homerun bro.

The only thing I put a lot of time in growing is weed, the rest is just some lemon balm and mint I give a splash of water every once in a while.

The only thing I put a lot of time in growing is weed, the rest is just some lemon balm and mint I give a splash of water every once in a while.
Yea I used to do closet grows it’s amazing how is it is to grow ok weed. Mint is a great herb with a ton of uses I grow oceans of it.

A couple of tips I used growing my tomatoes this year for larger tomatoes and to prevent disease:

I pruned the bottom branches off 8-10 inches from the bottom of the plant, so no leaves are touching the ground. Apparently it helps prevent soil bound diseases.

I only watered once every 5-7 days and I kept the watering to the base of the plants only and not on the leaves. Not watering too frequently or directly on the leaves helps prevent disease like blight and tomatoes from splitting. It also makes the tomatoes root deep in their own search of moisture and water.

I pruned and suckered all my tomato plants this year. This is probably the largest crop with huge tomatoes that I've ever had .

A couple of tips I used growing my tomatoes this year for larger tomatoes and to prevent disease:

I pruned the bottom branches off 8-10 inches from the bottom of the plant, so no leaves are touching the ground. Apparently it helps prevent soil bound diseases.

I only watered once every 5-7 days and I kept the watering to the base of the plants only and not on the leaves. Not watering too frequently or directly on the leaves helps prevent disease like blight and tomatoes from splitting. It also makes the tomatoes root deep in their own search of moisture and water.

I pruned and suckered all my tomato plants this year. This is probably the largest crop with huge tomatoes that I've ever had .
Did the same always do but had record drought this year and only tomatoes survived it. I had to water more days but we went 60 plus with no rain and my tomoare in full sun.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws