over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gas and eating clean

Exactly. Eating the same foods day in day out, your body can develop food intolerances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you're saying. Today I'll cut out broccoli. Tomorrow another until I run down the culprit. Hopefully I'll have an answer in the next couple days.

oats i can not eat.

a big part part of making things like this "work" for you is finding the foods that "work" for you.

that can vary a little person to person.
ppl just assume oats are great. they make me instantly bloated and sleepy.
no good

making dietary changes can at first lead to digestive issues.
i notice when i go from eating like shit to eating good the digestive part takes a few weeks to get used to. the reverse is also true, you will see when you cheat. lol

maybe im confusing you from another thread but i find women are much more sensitive to all of this. if you are female, changes can have much more drastic digestive impact, at least in my experience. wheat and gluten also often have substantial impact on hormones for women too.

if you just came off cycle, again assuming you are female, you may have digestive issues associated with hormone changes. very common for women to have digestive issues around period time. stopping aas or starting is a much more drastic chem change then a period.

:lightbulb:

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the eggs. When I was adding egg whites to my shakes it was really bad.

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the eggs. When I was adding egg whites to my shakes it was really bad.

Yep.

I'd say 99% chance it's the eggs, broccoli or oats.... Just like these cause trouble for so many other people.

Update: yesterday I went with out oats and my gas mellowed out some. still smells aweful but not as frequent.

Speaking for myself I find I digest leafy soft vegetables better. Things like lettuce, spinach, avocado, tomatoes are easier on my digestion than hard veggies or root veggies like broccoli and carrots. I have to cook those harder root veggies to break them down. Not to sound "out there" but your digestion speaks to you through bloating, gas, diarrhea, etc. You really have to listen to your gut. Don't get me wrong broccoli and beets have a shit load of good nutrition but a raw salad can leave me looking pregnant.

When i eat high carbs with no fats during a lean bulk I’m a fart machine.

I never thought carbs would give me gas like that. I thought the culprit was high protein. Mainly because I used to get gas similar to that when I used to use whey protein. Maybe I'll have to find a new carb for breakfast now.

I never thought carbs would give me gas like that. I thought the culprit was high protein. Mainly because I used to get gas similar to that when I used to use whey protein. Maybe I'll have to find a new carb for breakfast now.
Cream of rice

You were probably using shitty whey protein with a lot of lactose

I get it with every one I've tried. Even some of the whey isolate products that have not much else in them.
Its the same with me. Next time if you can...try a Hydrolyzed whey. I use Dymatize ISO 100 Hydrolyzed whey and there are no issues whatsoever. I can even put it in my intra drink with no issues.

Plus it tastes awesome and they have a ton of flavors. Have a look at them on DPS Nutrition as they typically have the best prices.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Its the same with me. Next time if you can...try a Hydrolyzed whey. I use Dymatize ISO 100 Hydrolyzed whey and there are no issues whatsoever. I can even put it in my intra drink with no issues.

Plus it tastes awesome and they have a ton of flavors. Have a look at them on DPS Nutrition as they typically have the best prices.

Thanks for the input. I'll have to check that one out. Do you get bloating from whey? Do you get bloating from the dymatize?

Thanks for the input. I'll have to check that one out. Do you get bloating from whey? Do you get bloating from the dymatize?
I do get bloating from most every whey I've tried. The only one I don't that is whey is Synthepure.

I also don't have any issues with Muscle Feat premium whey...but it's a blend of isolate and Hydrolyzed whey.

Dymatize ISO 100 is all Hydrolyzed. I don't have any issues with Hydrolyzed wheys at all.....but theirs taste the best out of all the ones I've tried.

If I want to use the powder and slow it down ...I will mix it with cashew milk and either almond or peanut butter if I have a blender handy....if not I will add P2B to it. (Powdered peanut butter).

I also chalk it up to age.....when I was younger nothing bothered me. As I've gotten older...I find that I am getting more intolerant to lactose.

On a normal day I'll take in about 2000 calories from, chicken, turkey, beef, white fish, salmon, venison, Jasmine rice, sweet potatoes, broccoli, green beans, oatmeal, and eggs.

Oatmeal, green beans, and definitely broccoli.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear