over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gas and eating clean

tgiles1

Registered
For the past couple months I have completely overhauled my diet and I keep getting awefull smelling gas. I've never had this problem when eating crap food but now that I've decided to go clean. Any advice on how to combat this problem would be much appreciated.

I swear by Miso soup. It has probiotics and seems to help me.

Intermittent fasting also seems to help. Along with smaller meal portions.

For the past couple months I have completely overhauled my diet and I keep getting awefull smelling gas. I've never had this problem when eating crap food but now that I've decided to go clean. Any advice on how to combat this problem would be much appreciated.

Try using some Beano.

I swear by Miso soup. It has probiotics and seems to help me.

Intermittent fasting also seems to help. Along with smaller meal portions.

I got to try this Miso soup. Been meaning to add it to me weekly meal schedule.

It's probably just an item or two of what you've been eating. You could post what you typically eat here to see if others are affected too, or you could just start removing specific items one at a time to see if it has any effect or not.

It's probably just an item or two of what you've been eating. You could post what you typically eat here to see if others are affected too, or you could just start removing specific items one at a time to see if it has any effect or not.

On a normal day I'll take in about 2000 calories from, chicken, turkey, beef, white fish, salmon, venison, Jasmine rice, sweet potatoes, broccoli, green beans, oatmeal, and eggs.

On a normal day I'll take in about 2000 calories from, chicken, turkey, beef, white fish, salmon, venison, Jasmine rice, sweet potatoes, broccoli, green beans, oatmeal, and eggs.
Out of what you listed...oatmeal would be the culprit for me.

I just can't stomach it for some reason even though I love to eat it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping it's just from a high protein diet. But man the smell is awful which is a bit worrying as they never smelled like that until I went 100% clean.

could try to drop your protein a little, also the broccoli would gas me up

I’d bet it’s the broccoli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d bet it’s the broccoli.

I'd be really surprised if it's broccoli because it's never have me rank gas like this before. I might see how the probiotics help and go from there.

I'd be really surprised if it's broccoli because it's never have me rank gas like this before. I might see how the probiotics help and go from there.

I’d honestly start eliminating foods one by one and find the culprit. Something isn’t agreeing with your body. Could be a food intolerance.

I’d honestly start eliminating foods one by one and find the culprit. Something isn’t agreeing with your body. Could be a food intolerance.

I don't understand what I could be intolerant to. None of the food I've listed is abnormal for me to eat. Literally the only thing that has changed is I've cut out eating out and eating a specific amount of calories from food only. No shakes or any of that crap.

I don't understand what I could be intolerant to. None of the food I've listed is abnormal for me to eat. Literally the only thing that has changed is I've cut out eating out and eating a specific amount of calories from food only. No shakes or any of that crap.

Exactly. Eating the same foods day in day out, your body can develop food intolerances.

broccoli and oats are hard for me to digest. try cutting those out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131