over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GASP clothing sizing question...

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
I have a GASP hooded jacket that I bought last year and I really love it. Typically, an XXL in most tops fits me perfectly, same with t-shirts. That jacket, however, is a bit larger than my other XXL stuff. Ditto my GASP shorts...not NBA baggy, but larger than Nike, Adidas, etc.

I'm looking at a couple of their t-shirts (haven't bought any before) and am curious as to how their sizes run. If I'm wearing XXL in Nike, EliteFTS, etc., will a GASP XL be sufficient? I don't really want to spend that kind of $ (on sale, but STILL!) on something that doesn't fit.

Thanks in advance for any input.

For me, everything from Gasp has ran a bit big. So i personally buy everything from them one size smaller than what i normally buy. You can alway buy one shirt and see if it fits correctly and if not then send it back. They are good about returns and exchanges.

For me it has depended on the style of t shirt. Some styles fit perfect XL on me. And a couple are freakin huge. I think they were designed to have that oversized look to them though. Not what I envisioned when I bought them. I am swimming in them but everybody says they make me look bigger despite not being right at all. The tanks all pretty much fit dead on for me

Okay...thanks for the input, guys!:headbang:

I wear an XL or XXL in shirts depending on where it is. An XL in Gasp fits me well, not baggy but not douchebag tight either. XL tanks fit great, just enough drape. I'm 6'1" 225, and according to their size chart I should wear an XL. I've found that to be accurate.

You guys must have a lot of money. I cant get myself to spend $50 on a Tshirt.

I personally have found out it depends on the material. I absolutely love the deep cut slub tanks. Thats what I primarily train in. As a rule of thumb, if its more a "strechy" material get a size smaller.

-Baseline

:rolleyes: Great contribution as usual. The stuff is great quality and you can find shirts for $20-30 if you look and shop smart.

I only buy GASP stuff when it's on sale. I wouldn't pay full-ticket prices for that stuff unless I were independently wealthy!

That said, if you look around, it's not too tough to find several items for Nike-esque prices. Even if it's 15-20% above that, the quality justifies a little extra dime.

Wow...some of their sizes are WAY different between seemingly similar products!

I bought one pair of shorts at XXL that fit perfectly. I got another pair today and they come down to mid-shin!:eek:

Last edited:
Wow...some of their sizes are WAY different between seemingly similar products!

I bought one pair of shorts at XXL that fit perfectly. I got another pair today and they come down to mid-shin!:eek:

LOL Thug Life! New capris!

Okay I have been through this and this is the deal. They will list which type of fit, I believe you are asking for shirts. There is tight, normal, loose aka 1 x oversize and double oversize. Tight, normal which I don't particularly care for in Gasp I wear a XXL same as Nike, UA, Polo and literally any other shirt. Loose really depends more so on what type of fit you want but I prefer an XL and the double oversize is definitely one size smaller so an XL for me. The best place I have found for sizing info on the particular product you are interested in is gymstar.ca. I'm not Canadian so I don't order from them but gaspbb sort of sucks in that there are no reviews and no sizing information. Gymstar always lists the sizing type and will suggest a size smaller when warranted and you can read some reviews. Bottoms are easy, I have no idea what these people are talking about. The size chart is completely accurate.

Rex.

Okay I have been through this and this is the deal. They will list which type of fit, I believe you are asking for shirts. There is tight, normal, loose aka 1 x oversize and double oversize. Tight, normal which I don't particularly care for in Gasp I wear a XXL same as Nike, UA, Polo and literally any other shirt. Loose really depends more so on what type of fit you want but I prefer an XL and the double oversize is definitely one size smaller so an XL for me. The best place I have found for sizing info on the particular product you are interested in is gymstar.ca. I'm not Canadian so I don't order from them but gaspbb sort of sucks in that there are no reviews and no sizing information. Gymstar always lists the sizing type and will suggest a size smaller when warranted and you can read some reviews. Bottoms are easy, I have no idea what these people are talking about. The size chart is completely accurate.

Rex.

Thanks for the link to check sizing, I'll check it out!:headbang:

Last edited:

Is that a lot? What kind of shirts can you buy for much cheaper than that? I feel like t-shirts are $40-50 wherever I go. Hell, even tanks tops from RVCA, Volcom, etc are like $35.

Is that a lot? What kind of shirts can you buy for much cheaper than that? I feel like t-shirts are $40-50 wherever I go. Hell, even tanks tops from RVCA, Volcom, etc are like $35.

I get my t shirts from zappos. Adidas, under armour. Etc Tank tops and long sleeve tees all in the $20 range

As knight mentioned. Gasp quality is unrivaled. Best quality clothes I've ever seen. Heavy duty thick tough stuff. I don't mind paying for their quality. Their travel bag is very nice.

i bought a 3xl awhile ago. bit big but i like my clothes big. arms on it are retarded. just ordered 2 more i love the shirts

i just ordered xl pants but im not sure if its to big, i wear a size l sweat pants and dont wear jeans or any other pants. not sure how normal pants fit. people who own, do they fit like sweats or what?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131