over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaspari Nutrition sold

LOL i bought 2 containers of Glycofuse a few weeks back. It was not at any Vitamin Shoppe or GNC that i went to. I finally was lucky enough to go into a small supplement store and they had a few jugs left.

Then just my luck, Prime came out with the Intra MD which is what i was trying to concoct in the first place.... I'm just gonna use the Glycofuse with Prime EAA's until it runs out.

I have some Carbonx from VPX also, but it says HBCD and some other stuff. Its proprietary and it dont taste like HBCD, it has a similar texture to Waxy Maize. Not sure if anyone else noticed that...
It's garbage.(carbonx)

Someone wasn't thinking when they formulated it.

Last edited:
Troy Johnson told me they were having trouble sourcing the raws for it but they will be producing it again soon.
I like Troy a lot...but no one else is having issues procuring the raws...

BTW Knight, I know it's not HBCD, but I picked up some Chained Reaction from Laina at the Olympia.

And you know how she sells stuff. So I'm actually well stocked on carbs right now. All the reviews for Intra MD should be in before I need more.

BTW Knight, I know it's not HBCD, but I picked up some Chained Reaction from Laina at the Olympia.

And you know how she sells stuff. So I'm actually well stocked on carbs right now. All the reviews for Intra MD should be in before I need more.
I'm surprised she/they were there...good for them. Laina and ALR will always be very special to me. I used Chaind Reaction for a long time and it was pretty good at the time.

One thing that really turned me off is that I had 4 or 5 buckets (4.4lb) sent to me (out of 15 or so I used) that smelled like pure, sour, stale stuff. Not sure if they got stale in the warehouse or what but it was pretty gross. Even the taste was bad. Not to mention some of the 90 serving Humapro that I have from 2012 is caked/hardened without ever being opened. Hi-tech was fucking up.

Rich is still posting gaspari stuff everywhere so im thinking him as the majority holder is true.

No, In fact I'm very certain tht he retained nothing or very close to it. as condition of sale he is to be front man since it is his name and may receive some compensation for tht..

No, In fact I'm very certain tht he retained nothing or very close to it. as condition of sale he is to be front man since it is his name and may receive some compensation for tht..
Damn man divorce is rough... they had some great products. Thats a good point though about him being the front man.

The new owners need to bring back the original formula of Myofusion. The chocolate was a treat to drink. The Probiotic Series sucks!

The new owners need to bring back the original formula of Myofusion. The chocolate was a treat to drink. The Probiotic Series sucks!
No one makes any money on protein so it probably won't happen.

He has filed before. He said he talks about it briefly in his new book about how he had to before he created a succesful nutrition company after hitting bottom. So not sure if that was BS or shit just happens. Was sucessful for a moment or not?

The banana was fucking amazing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, that was pretty good too. Even the vanilla wasn't too bad. If it ain't broke - why fix it? That move cost them a lot of my money.

Well I'm pretty sure their protein didnt meet label claims and may even had a bunch of dextrose too that wasn't labeled. They probably had no choice but to change formula.

Well I'm pretty sure their protein didnt meet label claims and may even had a bunch of dextrose too that wasn't labeled. They probably had no choice but to change formula.

Yah, I thought they were mixed up in that protein spiking also.

...but damn, I will miss their HBCD (glycofuse)....guess i will be getting mine from TrueNutrition now.

...but damn, I will miss their HBCD (glycofuse)....guess i will be getting mine from TrueNutrition now.
Prime Nutrition INTRA - MD

I use glycofuse too. Nobody said they won't produce it anymore or the US production lineup will go away. I'd imagine weaker SKUs will be phased out though.

I would agree with Knight9 and look and Prime's INTRA-MD though. All in one type product with the same HBCD but added EAA and Citrulline Malate. When my glycofuse/peptopro runs out this is my next order.

I use glycofuse too. Nobody said they won't produce it anymore or the US production lineup will go away. I'd imagine weaker SKUs will be phased out though.

I would agree with Knight9 and look and Prime's INTRA-MD though. All in one type product with the same HBCD but added EAA and Citrulline Malate. When my glycofuse/peptopro runs out this is my next order.
I have no idea why they would choose to do this..but the Glycofuse doesn't sound too good. Not sure if what I have heard from a few people is accurate but it may be discontinued. I agree that it seems to me it would be one sku they'd keep..
They hit when there was a big void in the market and now with a major competitor coming out with a formula based on it...perhaps it may not be as profitable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131