Gaspari Superpump

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Just wanted to share my experiences with the product.

I try to avoid high caffeine most of the time so use pre workouts formulas (containing caffeine) sparingly. I usually make my own pre workout formulas. Usually consisting of coffee and pure cocoa. I may add vit c, pycnogenol, arginine, citrulline malate, sea salt etc.

Got to say Superpump 250 is my fav pre workout drink (tried alot in the past). On a side note... Dorian's is good too.

Anyway I recently tried superpump max. This is also great. I used 2 scoops but 1 is enough. I find you get more drive and mental clarity/focus using max then you do with 250. But for me the pump is better using 250. They taste good too which is a bonus when your used to drinking pure arginine powder :)

I combined 1 scoop of each today and felt great. Great pumps and vascularity. Great drive and focus in the gym.

In the long run maybe using 1 scoop or slightly less is best. Sometimes on the high doses the pumps can be too much and can effect your workouts (for me when doing back and getting insane forearms pumps). But like I said if your after a good boost for before you training I highly recommend these products.

super dump

super dump

My stomach is fine on all creatine etc. I guess many aren't. I only had issues when trying 10g of creatine in one go... not good.

By the way just wanted to add I am in no way associated with Gaspari... I wish haha. I just think it is a useful product for many gym goers.

My stomach is fine on all creatine etc. I guess many aren't. I only had issues when trying 10g of creatine in one go... not good.

By the way just wanted to add I am in no way associated with Gaspari... I wish haha. I just think it is a useful product for many gym goers.

Its not so much the creatine for me, but the caffeine.. makes me shit like a mofo... whether its pre workouts, fat burners, energy drinks etc.... soda is fine tho.

From Gaspari's website:

How to take SuperPump.

Step 1: Drink your SuperpPump about 20minutes before leaving for gym (depending on distance to gym).

Step 2: Wait a very short time.

Step 3: Take SuperDump.

Step 4: Go to gym.

I take dumps after, too. But not these bad one's people describe.

If you want something light on your stomach in that sense, but insane pumps try out iForce Hemavol. Just drink a shit ton of water. They say 24-32oz, but I see I needed more.

Try drinking like 15-20oz right before, then taking the 10 capsules and downing another 30-40oz on an empty stomach. Let it sit at least for 30 minutes before you hit the gym.

Pump was insane.

ITS not as bad since its been reformulated. but when it first hit the market it was super poop for me as well.

I am cheap and I take vit C pre work out and sip on BCAA plus and creatine during work out.

If I need the boost and I am very tired... I will take one scoop of jack3d.

Try taking more than recommended Kre-aklayn and tell me your stomach is fine. Literally pissing out your ass if you overdose on that stuff. Draws way too much water to the intestines. I also refer to Superpump250 as "Superdump250". lol.

It was also superdump for me i swaped over to caffeine free noxpand great pumps no dumps

Jokes aside, the superdump "feature" is just from the magnesium, it triggers a "release" (lol gross) if you need to go.

I still feel it's a good energy/pump product.

Xpand extreme pump gets my vote as best pwo supp. The blue raspberry actually tastes good as well.

i actually have no issues with the superpump250 and i like the tase as well, i usually rotate a few pre workout products to keep the flavors from getting old

I have tried nearly every pre-workout supp there is and ALL of them make me shit right before I hit the weights. Recently I have been using jacked and 1MR same thing....maybe my body is just accustomed to it so like clockwork my body tries to drop a duece after it feels a weight lifting session coming on....

I am surprised by peoples views on this. Everyone I have given it to loved it. I guess we are all different. I expected lots to say bad things but not almost everyone. I have had to take a superdump beforehand but I don't have a problem with it. I knew high levels of magnesium is likely gonna do that. It even warns on the label about some not being able to take such high amounts for extended periods.

The only problem I would have if I went to a gym without a toilet! But I get no bad stomach issues just the superdump as you say. I look at it has a release and if anything I feel better for my workout. I have tried many but do love superpump. Anyone tried Dorian's yet (probably my 2nd fav)? Planning to try the Levrone formula a few months after superpump.

I have tried superpump 250 in the past and from personal experience i find that the crash from it is just a total mood killer...i find jack3d is much more potent and gives me a much better pump.

If your a stim junkie Purus Labs Muscle Marinade and Ergopharm Clearshot are great. Clearshot is nice because you just take a couples capfuls and not have to make a drink. Very convenient.

Omega Sports Ultima is great and is not loaded with stims.

Not a fan of superdump either.

Been using superpump 250 for about a year now...still can only handle about 1/2 a scoop. I think it is loaded with caffeine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131