over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gauls Test vs pharm grade?

mahme

Newbies
Anyone out there use gauls test for TRT? I am by no means questioning gauls quality, however this is the 1st time using non-pharm grade test and I notice the difference. Feel a bit more "down" so to speak....
It's been about 3 weeks since I switched and I normally take 200mg/wk pharm grade. Any thoughts or experience here?

Anyone out there use gauls test for TRT? I am by no means questioning gauls quality, however this is the 1st time using non-pharm grade test and I notice the difference. Feel a bit more "down" so to speak....
It's been about 3 weeks since I switched and I normally take 200mg/wk pharm grade. Any thoughts or experience here?

I used his test undeconate for trt. It worked well for me.

Might get a little test flu from switching to a UGL but Gauls is GTG in every aspect otherwise. Are you using the same ester as your TRT injectable?

Yes, using T cyp, same dose. I'm sure it's good, just was wondering if I should up dose do to it not being pharm grade.

Thx

Ive used both and i say thier test enth is dosed on point. Only thing i wish is wasn't so dang thick! Gotta heat the oil first just to barely get it through a 23g pin! If they would mix some EO with it and make it thin id go no where else for my test enth! Their test prop is smooth and this as hell, wish they would do the same for their test enth.

I've been cruising with Gauls test e at 200mg/wk for a while now and I got a blood test for test levels a little over a month ago and my total test was 1300ng and my lab ranges go from 300-800ng. So I'm over the high end range for test with Gauls at 200mg/wk.

gauls is good. but you cant compare any UG to HG

Thats good to know Dece....I'll get my bw done in a month or so, but it's nice to hear the + bw results!

Easy comparison

gauls is good. but you cant compare any UG to HG

GAULS produces very high quality products. I'd bet it's very close to clinically (real world) equivalent to human grade. Although I'd prefer human grade. But GAULS costs at least 80% less. So I go with the big G.

I must be lucky. Good ug test works just as well as hg test.
I am scripted and have used many vials of watson teva sandoz.
If the ug is good its good. There is no magic with hg other than consistantcy.
thanks

mbt shoes Favorite Fitness Boot Having Major States

MBT shoes are a new walking mbt schuhe shoe to hit the scene They have been getting mbt schuhe a lot of press, as of late, so I thought I would take a closer look at these walking mbt shoes shoes to see what they offer.

The concept for MBT walking shoes **broken link removed** stems from studying the walking habits of the Masai tribe in Africa. The Masai are a semi-nomadic tribe whose lives center around tending to their cattle and hunting. A consequence of this is that they walk very long distances on a daily basis. It was discovered that mbt shoes as they walk on the natural uneven terrain they develop toned and lean leg muscles, have a perfect posture, and suffer a minimal amount of back and joint problems. The MBT walking mbt shoes shoes actually imitate the terrain the Masai walk on and turn the hard and uneven surfaces that we walk on everyday, into the soft and natural ground of the Masai. This causes the muscles to work harder and become the natural shock absorbers they were mbt destined to be, in addition to protecting the back and joints.

The key element of these internationally patented walking shoes are the unique curved sole **broken link removed** and the Swiss Masai sensor positioned under the heel. It enables the pleasant rolling feeling while walking because it lets the heel sink down as it would on a soft, natural surface. In addition to the balancing area under the in-step, the Masai sensor also ensures natural instability to which the body responds mbt with enhanced muscle activity. Interplay between this walking shoe's sensor and the mbt other components of MBT has been increasingly refined over th years of testing. In MBT's, the foot extends in mbt schuhe a natural, controlled way. Pressure distribution over the muscles mbt schuhe previously neglected become retrained and more fit.

It is the range of benefits mbt and positive effects that make the MBT's a mbt schuhe very attractive walking shoe choice for people in all walks of life and with mbt shoes varying needs.

Always been good for me. Agreed its thick. But I've always heated up before my shot

GAULS produces very high quality products. I'd bet it's very close to clinically (real world) equivalent to human grade. Although I'd prefer human grade. But GAULS costs at least 80% less. So I go with the big G.

i really dont think it is near how HG is made have you ever seen how they make it? it is in so control.

again you cant compare. you just cant. i have seen Ug lab in my country and pictures from guys got busted and it is not very sterile they make it in there house or apartment. that is not very sterile.

i really dont think it is near how HG is made have you ever seen how they make it? it is in so control.

again you cant compare. you just cant. i have seen Ug lab in my country and pictures from guys got busted and it is not very sterile they make it in there house or apartment. that is not very sterile.

1 word " FILTERS "

been using the test cyp at 200 mg/week and lovin it!!!!!

some thoughts. ug labs usually get their powders from china, is china's powders 100% pure? farma test should be 100% pure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws