over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gave CPR and saved a life

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a neighbor who is a cool guy. My experience with him is he's mentally sharp, dresses nice, and always seems happy. He lives with his wife they are a couple in their early 40s. He always walks his pitbull and says hello to everyone. This morning I saw him walking his dog and he said hello as normal. 15 min later I am walking up the hallway to my room and I hear his wife screaming. I recognized her voice because I have overheard them bickering before no big deal. A few seconds into it I overheard her say she was having trouble giving him CPR and obviously she was on the phone with 911. Man instinct took over me and their door was open cracked, I bolted in and saw my friend not breathing. I immediately took over and proceeded with CPR. His ears nose and lips were frigid blue. I smacked the shit out of him and begged him to wake up. I began reciting the lord's prayer "Our father who art in heaven.." out loud and pumping until I heard him start snoring! I knew at that point I had a chance and he started foaming at the mouth. He is like 6"3 250lbs prison build. I rolled him over and smacked his back hard and rolled him back then began cpr until the PD and RANGER came in and took over. They kept doing CPR and I was consoling his wife she was hysterical. To my knowledge, this guy was straight edge and didn't fuck around. The EMT came in with NARCAN and was struggling to rip the package open I took it and opened that mother fucker up quickly. They had to administer 3-4x the normal amount of NARCAN. Supposedly his wife said he was acting funny and mentioned he took an Adderall. She said he went to lay down on the bed and stopped breathing. This guy was very clean cut and in shape and dressed to impress, I know junkies and he did not strike me as one. The EMT said if I would have not begun CPR immediately he would be dead. He woke up needless to say after the intervention and tbh I felt a pop in his sternum area when I Was administering CPR. The EMT said thats normal and at least not worse it could be cartilage but it can puncture the lung if it's not. After being disoriented he woke up and they made him sign a release form. Really? A release form? WTF. anyway, I said I got your back bro please make wiser choices. Obviously, this guys whatever was laced with fentanyl, as is everything nowadays so please bros MAKE SMART CHOICES. There are sources with secret lists (non aas rec) out there and while its considered taboo in bodybuilding still . This has been going on since ssb and renegade days. Not knocking anyone, just trips me out

He was a reformed OG AB ex-con to my understanding. God is omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient. Glory to god this dude can live another day . Shocked me to the core

Adderall laced with fentanyl? what the fuck, this is a thing? I'm glad I stick to cannabis and psychedelics...

How are you feeling? You okay?

Glad you were there to help him when in need. Scary scene. You kept a cool head. What ratio of compressions to breaths did you use? Seems like they change it so often. What you did sure worked!

How are you feeling? You okay?
Amongst the pile of other things going on in my life, I just feel like i was at the right place at the right time. I have been very depressed and this experience allowed the tears to flow. Finally, I felt of purpose. I am in shock and feel numb and "wow". Thanks for asking! god blesss

Glad you were there to help him when in need. Scary scene. You kept a cool head. What ratio of compressions to breaths did you use? Seems like they change it so often. What you did sure worked!
autopilot took over it must have been around every 30-40 compressions , he is a big dude with a barrel chest, it took all my might

Mauy Thai…your a good man and an angel!

Amongst the pile of other things going on in my life, I just feel like i was at the right place at the right time. I have been very depressed and this experience allowed the tears to flow. Finally, I felt of purpose. I am in shock and feel numb and "wow". Thanks for asking! god blesss
Good. In the off chance you need a few days to process it all. Give it to yourself.

Looks like someone put you in the right place at the right time. Hopefully it’s an awakening for him, and hopefully he cooks you a filet or ribeye in return.
There’s no better cathartic event than doing something that helps someone. Great job.

I hear that if you are not breaking ribs you are not pumping hard enough. I get certified every two years for CPR and watched it performed several times. I feel after taking the class over and over only after a while do you really understand its basic stuff that you try and remember when under huge stress.

I remember one instance when a women went down straight up in front of me. She hit her head on the desk on the way down. Two docs started doing CPR and shortly paramedics arrived. She wasn't waking up from CPR and then the paramedic took his knuckles and grinned them in her sternum really hard and she jumped up and yelled owe. I guess this is a maneuver they use and it worked.

Good going OP. I think you are a great person for doing what you did.

That’s a tough thing. I’ve performed cpr 6 times in my life and of those none have ever pulled through.good for you for knowing what to do. Also, most fire departments will give you nasal narcan for free if you ask. Might not be a bad idea to keep one handy if you like the guy

He came by sentimentally and thanked me for saving his life and gave me a hand written thank you card and gift. I told him this makes us brothers for life. Personally, I want a steak dinner lol jk. or a bottle of primo :) beggars cant be choosers lol

anyway, this hit hard. Ghost is my nickname....

Attachments

• ghostthankyou.jpg
    ghostthankyou.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 37
I have a neighbor who is a cool guy. My experience with him is he's mentally sharp, dresses nice, and always seems happy. He lives with his wife they are a couple in their early 40s. He always walks his pitbull and says hello to everyone. This morning I saw him walking his dog and he said hello as normal. 15 min later I am walking up the hallway to my room and I hear his wife screaming. I recognized her voice because I have overheard them bickering before no big deal. A few seconds into it I overheard her say she was having trouble giving him CPR and obviously she was on the phone with 911. Man instinct took over me and their door was open cracked, I bolted in and saw my friend not breathing. I immediately took over and proceeded with CPR. His ears nose and lips were frigid blue. I smacked the shit out of him and begged him to wake up. I began reciting the lord's prayer "Our father who art in heaven.." out loud and pumping until I heard him start snoring! I knew at that point I had a chance and he started foaming at the mouth. He is like 6"3 250lbs prison build. I rolled him over and smacked his back hard and rolled him back then began cpr until the PD and RANGER came in and took over. They kept doing CPR and I was consoling his wife she was hysterical. To my knowledge, this guy was straight edge and didn't fuck around. The EMT came in with NARCAN and was struggling to rip the package open I took it and opened that mother fucker up quickly. They had to administer 3-4x the normal amount of NARCAN. Supposedly his wife said he was acting funny and mentioned he took an Adderall. She said he went to lay down on the bed and stopped breathing. This guy was very clean cut and in shape and dressed to impress, I know junkies and he did not strike me as one. The EMT said if I would have not begun CPR immediately he would be dead. He woke up needless to say after the intervention and tbh I felt a pop in his sternum area when I Was administering CPR. The EMT said thats normal and at least not worse it could be cartilage but it can puncture the lung if it's not. After being disoriented he woke up and they made him sign a release form. Really? A release form? WTF. anyway, I said I got your back bro please make wiser choices. Obviously, this guys whatever was laced with fentanyl, as is everything nowadays so please bros MAKE SMART CHOICES. There are sources with secret lists (non aas rec) out there and while its considered taboo in bodybuilding still . This has been going on since ssb and renegade days. Not knocking anyone, just trips me out

He was a reformed OG AB ex-con to my understanding. God is omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient. Glory to god this dude can live another day . Shocked me to the core
God bless and AMEN. You did something amazing man! I am proud of you as a fellow pm member . Some would have just walked away and ignored the whole thing.. "it's not my problem" . You took action and saved the dude's life

Glory to God

Adderall laced with fentanyl? what the fuck, this is a thing? I'm glad I stick to cannabis and psychedelics...

Yeah, that's super sketchy! Think it's becoming more common. It's so easy to get a script for adderall these days anyway

God bless and AMEN. You did something amazing man! I am proud of you as a fellow pm member . Some would have just walked away and ignored the whole thing.. "it's not my problem" . You took action and saved the dude's life

Glory to God

Thanks man. He is an ex con with nazi tattoos, ss bolts, satan and witchcraft and fuck police tattoos. He is not somebody the average citizen would stop to help he is intimidating looking but truth is he has a heart of gold. He has far distanced himself from any of that childish shit he has tatted on his body as have I (although mine is completely diff). Never judge a book by his cover, he covers all his tattoos anytime he goes out, says hi to everyone who walks by while walking his dog and smiles, and is a follower of christ now. Hed give you the shirt off his back. "People often do not find god because they do not look LOW ENOUGH" - Dr. Carl Jung

maybe I will ask him to join me at sunday church service. the lord works in mysterious ways. I constantly fall from grace.

Thanks man. He is an ex con with nazi tattoos, ss bolts, satan and witchcraft and fuck police tattoos. He is not somebody the average citizen would stop to help he is intimidating looking but truth is he has a heart of gold. He has far distanced himself from any of that childish shit he has tatted on his body as have I (although mine is completely diff). Never judge a book by his cover, he covers all his tattoos anytime he goes out, says hi to everyone who walks by while walking his dog and smiles, and is a follower of christ now. Hed give you the shirt off his back. "People often do not find god because they do not look LOW ENOUGH" - Dr. Carl Jung

100% agree and this is the truth. Christ died for all of his children , so we all can be forgiven through faith. He paid the wages. He came to God and changed. The tattoos are simply scars. Amazing man , truly amazing

Are you still in shock?

Please keep the talks about religion/god(s) very basic regarding this situation. Religious discussion is against the rules!

Glory to God
Exactly! How about that poor woman that was getting raped on a train and all the people did nothing. They didn't even call 911. Some of them filmed it on their cell phones.

Stories like Muay Thai's give me hope that things aren't that bad.

maybe I will ask him to join me at sunday church service. the lord works in mysterious ways. I constantly fall from grace.
Invite him, that sounds awesome. I had a friend that was much like your neighbor. He was a neonazi type too with lots of those tattoos and was in prison for murder. He came out religious and joined The Power Team, a strongman group that spread the gospel. He was a real nice guy when we were friends. He was like 6 foot 4 and 285 lbs.

Later on he had his tattoos removed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity