over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gave CPR and saved a life

Please keep the talks about religion/god(s) very basic regarding this situation. Religious discussion is against the rules!
10-4 brother.

@maldorf yes we need more good samaritans. everyone just wants to go viral by video taping with a subsequent social media post rather than have the guts to get involved. always have the guts to get involved. I was scared to be around the police for personal reasons

Amongst the pile of other things going on in my life, I just feel like i was at the right place at the right time. I have been very depressed and this experience allowed the tears to flow. Finally, I felt of purpose. I am in shock and feel numb and "wow". Thanks for asking! god blesss
You a good man brother I pray that you realize this was a message from above that you are going to be ok and make it through whatever it is you have been depressed about and what you are going through. It's a sign.and yea that definitely was an opioid over dose.if they used narcan they knew what was going on. Actually the narcan saved him because an opioid OD cpr alone won't save them.narcan take all the opioid out of the system immediately. Only bad part about it is the user goes into instant withdrawal

Invite him, that sounds awesome. I had a friend that was much like your neighbor. He was a neonazi type too with lots of those tattoos and was in prison for murder. He came out religious and joined The Power Team, a strongman group that spread the gospel. He was a real nice guy when we were friends. He was like 6 foot 4 and 285 lbs.

Later on he had his tattoos removed.
Having worked in the prison system for almost 15 years I can tell you the vast majority of these guys aren’t really white supremacist or racist. They have Hispanic and black old lady’s and kids. It’s just an image they have to put on to survive in prison and a lot of them remove the tattoos later on or cover them up. A tattoo artist I know covers all gang and racist tattoos for free for guys coming out

You a good man brother I pray that you realize this was a message from above that you are going to be ok and make it through whatever it is you have been depressed about and what you are going through. It's a sign.and yea that definitely was an opioid over dose.if they used narcan they knew what was going on. Actually the narcan saved him because an opioid OD cpr alone won't save them.narcan take all the opioid out of the system immediately. Only bad part about it is the user goes into instant withdrawal
It actually doesn’t remove the opiate, it blocks it at the receptor. A heavy overdose usually require follow up administrations because as it wears off the opiate hits the receptor again and the person od’s again. I did cpr on a guy at a hotel I was working and the guy refused to go to the hospital with the emt’s. He went back into his room and died approximately two hours later when the narcan wore off

It actually doesn’t remove the opiate, it blocks it at the receptor. A heavy overdose usually require follow up administrations because as it wears off the opiate hits the receptor again and the person od’s again. I did cpr on a guy at a hotel I was working and the guy refused to go to the hospital with the emt’s. He went back into his room and died approximately two hours later when the narcan wore off
This is why the medics have them sign a waiver when they refuse to go to the hospital after revival

Yes you are correct. You do have to go to the hospital. You can also get a heart attack after. And you are also correct it doesn't get read of it in the system it blocks it but that's what causes the instant withdrawal symptoms. I get pain med from my pain management doctor and they also gave me a script for 2 narcan and told me to have it with me at all times and if I was going to be with someone to have them hold the second one just in case.because when you are od-ing you can't reach for it yourself. It's a nasal spray before it use to be an injection one.

Of course I never carry it because I'm nowhere near close or take the amout they prescribe me. I'm supposed to take 3 to 4 a day and I only take half of one a day. Mine are percocet

Exactly! How about that poor woman that was getting raped on a train and all the people did nothing. They didn't even call 911. Some of them filmed it on their cell phones.

Stories like Muay Thai's give me hope that things aren't that bad.
Yep that’s exactly what I was thinking of. As humans , we should do everything in our power to protect others

Yep that’s exactly what I was thinking of. As humans , we should do everything in our power to protect others
I never seen this one but that happens in front of me I would definitely fuck the shit up out of them.I don't give a flying fuck how many they are.ive fought up to 9 fucking guys against me and they still couldn't knock me down nor out.I was black and blue all over my face but still standing. If you see that in front of you how can you not have a heart as a human and help.that could be your mom,sister,cousin or plain no body to you but still. And worse record it.wtf is wrong with this society now and days man

I never seen this one but that happens in front of me I would definitely fuck the shit up out of them.I don't give a flying fuck how many they are.ive fought up to 9 fucking guys against me and they still couldn't knock me down nor out.I was black and blue all over my face but still standing. If you see that in front of you how can you not have a heart as a human and help.that could be your mom,sister,cousin or plain no body to you but still. And worse record it.wtf is wrong with this society now and days man
The only way I wouldnt go in and take the guy out would be if he were armed with a gun. I think I would try to rally some others to come help me too. To just stand there and film it is just sick. LE was trying to find out who the people were, but nobody knew anything. :cautious:

Oh , same here man. I’d rather die knowing I risked my life to save another. There’s no way I’d walk past that without going in. Who’s worse? The people walking past not even calling for help , or the rapist? It’s freaking disturbing what society is becoming. Agree 100%

Oh , same here man. I’d rather die knowing I risked my life to save another. There’s no way I’d walk past that without going in. Who’s worse? The people walking past not even calling for help , or the rapist? It’s freaking disturbing what society is becoming. Agree 100%
Yea you walk pass that I think you're just as guilty as the one doing it. Shit just hold her down for him while you walking by wtf

The only way I wouldnt go in and take the guy out would be if he were armed with a gun. I think I would try to rally some others to come help me too. To just stand there and film it is just sick. LE was trying to find out who the people were, but nobody knew anything. :cautious:
Yea I see your point. I'm just built crazy different man that gun wouldn't even face me .I just have a problem when I get mad I become blind it's not good I know but it's something that I can't control
I feel so bad for my wife and kids because it's like a decease or an addiction you know that you have no control over it.

Having worked in the prison system for almost 15 years I can tell you the vast majority of these guys aren’t really white supremacist or racist. They have Hispanic and black old lady’s and kids. It’s just an image they have to put on to survive in prison and a lot of them remove the tattoos later on or cover them up. A tattoo artist I know covers all gang and racist tattoos for free for guys coming out
this is true. i am polish and slavic and grew up in a mexican varrio according to southside/LA EME rules

thanks big homey and we arecut from the same cloth. I used to invite the 5vs1s and smash everyone and if i thought I Was goign to lose id pick up a powertool or stab somebody. This is not to say i never got caught slippin or nobody ever got best of me. this was gangster on gangster never in a bar situation have I pulled out weapons or out and about. I always gave normal cats a fair 1v1. but id sock their homey standing next them after for watching or woofing. but if it was gang or mafia shit you "tax it to the game" and whatever goes goes minus the few cardinal rules

thanks big homey and we arecut from the same cloth. I used to invite the 5vs1s and smash everyone and if i thought I Was goign to lose id pick up a powertool or stab somebody. This is not to say i never got caught slippin or nobody ever got best of me. this was gangster on gangster never in a bar situation have I pulled out weapons or out and about. I always gave normal cats a fair 1v1. but id sock their homey standing next them after for watching or woofing. but if it was gang or mafia shit you "tax it to the game" and whatever goes goes minus the few cardinal rules
Lol man we are so alike hommie
I bet if we where to hang out we have a great time
And if need be we together in a fight would fuck up quite a few
2 v whatever they bring.bring what you got and hope you brought enough 🤣🤣🍻🍻

Id give
Lol man we are so alike hommie
I bet if we where to hang out we have a great time
And if need be we together in a fight would fuck up quite a few
2 v whatever they bring.bring what you got and hope you brought enough 🤣🤣🍻🍻
thanks bro! this board and both the world both need more guys like you out there!

This is why the medics have them sign a waiver when they refuse to go to the hospital after revival
G the same exact scenario happened with me to a T. except he signed the release paper after the cop said "im not going to do any cop shit bro its on you" but we coerced the jackass to go to the hospital for the rib I broke so I am sure the hospital did due protocol. Scary story though sorry that happened to you but NOT your trip to dwell on. You are still a hero in my book OG! hope all is well longtime no chat :)

I have a neighbor who is a cool guy. My experience with him is he's mentally sharp, dresses nice, and always seems happy. He lives with his wife they are a couple in their early 40s. He always walks his pitbull and says hello to everyone. This morning I saw him walking his dog and he said hello as normal. 15 min later I am walking up the hallway to my room and I hear his wife screaming. I recognized her voice because I have overheard them bickering before no big deal. A few seconds into it I overheard her say she was having trouble giving him CPR and obviously she was on the phone with 911. Man instinct took over me and their door was open cracked, I bolted in and saw my friend not breathing. I immediately took over and proceeded with CPR. His ears nose and lips were frigid blue. I smacked the shit out of him and begged him to wake up. I began reciting the lord's prayer "Our father who art in heaven.." out loud and pumping until I heard him start snoring! I knew at that point I had a chance and he started foaming at the mouth. He is like 6"3 250lbs prison build. I rolled him over and smacked his back hard and rolled him back then began cpr until the PD and RANGER came in and took over. They kept doing CPR and I was consoling his wife she was hysterical. To my knowledge, this guy was straight edge and didn't fuck around. The EMT came in with NARCAN and was struggling to rip the package open I took it and opened that mother fucker up quickly. They had to administer 3-4x the normal amount of NARCAN. Supposedly his wife said he was acting funny and mentioned he took an Adderall. She said he went to lay down on the bed and stopped breathing. This guy was very clean cut and in shape and dressed to impress, I know junkies and he did not strike me as one. The EMT said if I would have not begun CPR immediately he would be dead. He woke up needless to say after the intervention and tbh I felt a pop in his sternum area when I Was administering CPR. The EMT said thats normal and at least not worse it could be cartilage but it can puncture the lung if it's not. After being disoriented he woke up and they made him sign a release form. Really? A release form? WTF. anyway, I said I got your back bro please make wiser choices. Obviously, this guys whatever was laced with fentanyl, as is everything nowadays so please bros MAKE SMART CHOICES. There are sources with secret lists (non aas rec) out there and while its considered taboo in bodybuilding still . This has been going on since ssb and renegade days. Not knocking anyone, just trips me out

He was a reformed OG AB ex-con to my understanding. God is omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient. Glory to god this dude can live another day . Shocked me to the core
Good on you , I suffered cardiac arrest 9 yrs ago. My wife also did cpr and saved my life.
No diagnosis for my arrest , idiopathic they say.
Blessings to you
Cheers

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner