over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear absorption

need4tren

Registered
What do u guys to increase absorption of gear?

I've heard a few things from knowledgeable people about injecting gear into scar tissue how it doesn't absorp and body basically just rids it

Aswell as if ur injecting gear that causes swelling especially if it's major swelling how the body hardly absorbs it as the body is fighting it.

A few people I know who are shooting 30-40cc of gear each week are mixing it with 50/50 sterile oil making it double the amount but they said no pain from shots and they can hit sites way more often . And feel like it helps a lot.

Any tips on helping with the body absorbing the hormones?

There's not a tremendous amount of information on this and the science is iffy. Although seems plausible.
You could give Quercetin a shot. According to limited literature, Quercentin inhibits-deactivates a particular enzyme, UGT2B17, in which is responsible for the extraction of testosterone/anabolics via the kidneys.

Given that. You up the ante for the potential of increased metabolite's of said drug. Or so I'd think?

Not sure if that's in-tune with your question?

Last edited:
Your body is always going to absorb it. Not like oil is going to sit there for a decade. I wouldn't inject into scar tissue if you know you have build up in a particular sight but other than that injections have 100% absorption

I don't believe in that theory. Now you inject into scar tissue it will take longer to dissolve buy the drug will eventually get in your system.

maybe more exercise can regulate the blood circulation and help to improve the absorption of steroid.:D:D

What do u guys to increase absorption of gear?

I've heard a few things from knowledgeable people about injecting gear into scar tissue how it doesn't absorp and body basically just rids it

Aswell as if ur injecting gear that causes swelling especially if it's major swelling how the body hardly absorbs it as the body is fighting it.

A few people I know who are shooting 30-40cc of gear each week are mixing it with 50/50 sterile oil making it double the amount but they said no pain from shots and they can hit sites way more often . And feel like it helps a lot.

Any tips on helping with the body absorbing the hormones?

Hey bro. Just enough and regular exercise, enough nourishing food and enough sleep.:)

Hey bro. Just enough and regular exercise, enough nourishing food and enough sleep.:)

He is asking about ABSORBTION. You need to remember that the guys on here that you are giving "advice" to may have been training 20-30 years.

Not hacking on you at all - How long have you been training / using aas?

This may be all in my head and I have noproof of this, but warming my gear seems to help me.

He is asking about ABSORBTION. You need to remember that the guys on here that you are giving "advice" to may have been training 20-30 years.

Not hacking on you at all - How long have you been training / using aas?

Hey man. I mean, enough exercise could promote blood circulation and metabolism to benefit for steroid absorption. And the steroids can cause excessive bloating and other more pronounced side effects unless you workout enough to burn the body fat and water retention associated with steroid use.

We all known, protein breaks down in the and turns into amino acids, it is important to maintain a high intake of protein in order to continue growth. Carbohydrates are essential to giving the body energy, maintaining blood-sugar levels and burning fat. Our body requires an unbelievable amount of caloric and protein intake while anabolic steroids use, so enough proteins, calorie and carbohydrates intake help muscle growth.

Finally, our muscles get enough recovery when we have enough rest time. Someone runs steroid with good physical and mental state, is always easier to be absorbed than that in usual.

Yeah, I haven't been training 30 yrs, but I also have several years of experience . And I am sincere to answer the question, not respond perfunctorily. Do you mean that one without 30 yrs experience who is not qualified to comment on PM?

Grapefruit juice is known to cause increased absorption of many orally injested medications. It is indicated as a warning on lots of prescription meds. I would imagine grapefruit juice when taken with oral AAS might do the same

One thing I have found that helps get the oil absorbed so I can inject that muscle again sooner is to inject the muscle that I am training the next day, I do all my injects right before bed so if tomorrow is chest day than all the oil goes into pecs, next day lats and so on.

Seems to help clear the oil so to speak so i dont feel it sitting in the muscle for days and days after the injection.

Uncertain of whether your goal is to absorb more to get more of the drug in you, or if you're talking to avoid post injection pain (or possibly something totally different). The former, I say don't stress over it and you get what you get. Take more if you want more, less if you want less... The latter, adding sterile oil does help a lot, try it.

Grapefruit juice is known to cause increased absorption of many orally injested medications. It is indicated as a warning on lots of prescription meds. I would imagine grapefruit juice when taken with oral AAS might do the same

You are spot on with this. Grapefruit juice absolutely DOES make a huge difference. I had surgery to cut out my wisdom teeth years ago - and at the time I had never taken any pain meds. I can't remember for certain but it was probably Lortab. Anyway - I took my meds the first day right after the surgery and I guess got a little loopy but the next morning I had breakfast and couldn't really eat. I had quite a few glasses of grapefruit juice and I guess took meds around the same time and later that morning I got so sick that my girlfriend got worried. I couldn't stop throwing up and when she called the doc or pharmacist that (the fact I had drunk grapefruit juice) is what they told her the problem was

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws