over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear and surgery

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have never been put under and I have surgey next month. I know trt and being put under is fine. Anyone run low dose of npp/decca before and after for recovery? Should I be concerned it may thin my blood before hand?
Any doctors on board lol

I stayed on AAS during my hernia surgery. As long as blood pressure is good I think it’s fine. I told my surgeon about all the AAS I was on. To not tell him is a big risk. They have to know what they’re dealing with. Fortunately, my surgeon had a son who competed in bodybuilding, and I’m pretty sure my surgeon was on TRT. I asked him to use different drugs to knock me out because roids can cause the body to have a higher tolerance to drugs. I had a friend who took high doses of roids and he said he felt the pain during the surgery, and it was like being in hell. I didn’t want to wake up during the surgery. Surgeons often give you versed so if you do wake up you won’t reminder it. Just before I passed out in surgery I heard the nurses say, “Dr. X is using an interesting combination of drugs.” My hernia surgery was very quick and easy. I had 4 hernias repaired in around 45 minutes.

I stayed on AAS during my hernia surgery. As long as blood pressure is good I think it’s fine. I told my surgeon about all the AAS I was on. To not tell him is a big risk. They have to know what they’re dealing with. Fortunately, my surgeon had a son who competed in bodybuilding, and I’m pretty sure my surgeon was on TRT. I asked him to use different drugs to knock me out because roids can cause the body to have a higher tolerance to drugs. I had a friend who took high doses of roids and he said he felt the pain during the surgery, and it was like being in hell. I didn’t want to wake up during the surgery. Surgeons often give you versed so if you do wake up you won’t reminder it. Just before I passed out in surgery I heard the nurses say, “Dr. X is using an interesting combination of drugs.” My hernia surgery was very quick and easy. I had 4 hernias repaired in around 45 minutes.
Did you have blood work done before hand? There not doing any on me. Been cruising on 200mg since march

Did you have blood work done before hand? There not doing any on me. Been cruising on 200mg since march
I think they usually do a CBC before surgery. Personally, I'd drop down to trt about 2 or 3 weeks prior to surgery. Steroids can affect blood clotting.

I cut my doses back to normal for the surgery to not take the chance. It may depend on what type of surgery I would think. Where you are likely to have more bleeding would put a person at higher risk I would think. As it was obvious that I was on more then TRT prior to the surgery the Dr. got complete blood work along with an EKG. But I was having shoulder replacement and spine surgery.

best to do is talk to doc, im just on trt had blood work before hip surgery, results were screened by surgeon and his assistant, h&h was right at the border nobody said anything, protocol was to take low dose aspirin for 30 days post op but thats with most people, 6 weeks later had emergent surgery for inguinal hernia so no pre bloods done, all this just on trt tho.

I'll just stay on trt and not have worries. It's hernia surgery

man that hernia surgery sucked, mine was close to femoral artery so they cut me pretty low, i actually had it happen 10 years ago but it was very small and never really had much of a problem with it, then late one night while im just walking around checking doors before bed it started hurting and got a little bigger, i reduced it, 30 minutes later it came back with vengeance and felt like a rock, after about 3 hours of severe pain i went to ER. good luck to ya!

man that hernia surgery sucked, mine was close to femoral artery so they cut me pretty low, i actually had it happen 10 years ago but it was very small and never really had much of a problem with it, then late one night while im just walking around checking doors before bed it started hurting and got a little bigger, i reduced it, 30 minutes later it came back with vengeance and felt like a rock, after about 3 hours of severe pain i went to ER. good luck to ya!
Dude, thanks lmao
Already not liking the idea of getting cut open and put under

I had ACDF surgery (anterior cervical discectomy and fusion) a few weeks ago. I asked my surgeon about HGH and peptides like BPC-157. He recommended that I skip that stuff and just recover "naturally" (TRT only). I had already dropped to a TRT dose after an injury in January.

I had to get my distal biceps tendon reattached in 2012 after a deadlifting injury. I had some complications that let to a second surgery 6 months later. I believe the complications were caused by the peptides I was taking in an attempt to speed up the healing process. I'd rather heal in the regular amount of time instead of risking complications.

If somebody on a bodybuilding forum tells you its OK, are you going to go with that?

Seems crazy to me. Consult your doctor.
I agree. Just play it safe and get off, onto a true TRT 100mg/wk.

Dude, thanks lmao
Already not liking the idea of getting cut open and put under
I had 3 fixed at once. 2 inguinal on the left side and the umbilical. Not sure what kind you have, but the inguinal (in your groin) didn't hurt bad at all. The umbilical one I had was terrible, and hurt like hell. I had to give my wife my hand and have her pull me out of bed, the pain was so bad I couldn't get out of bed on my own.

I went back to the gym about 3 weeks later and did lighter weights and avoided exercises that put a lot of stress on my core. About 4 or 5 months into lifting again I tore that sucker again. I still have that hernia, kinda gave up on trying to fix it. It isn't very big.

I had 3 fixed at once. 2 inguinal on the left side and the umbilical. Not sure what kind you have, but the inguinal (in your groin) didn't hurt bad at all. The umbilical one I had was terrible, and hurt like hell. I had to give my wife my hand and have her pull me out of bed, the pain was so bad I couldn't get out of bed on my own.

I went back to the gym about 3 weeks later and did lighter weights and avoided exercises that put a lot of stress on my core. About 4 or 5 months into lifting again I tore that sucker again. I still have that hernia, kinda gave up on trying to fix it. It isn't very big.
I have the inguinal. Damn thing hurts bad. Some days it's hard to walk. Haven't had a real leg workout since January

I have the inguinal. Damn thing hurts bad. Some days it's hard to walk. Haven't had a real leg workout since January

i think probably the worse pain i had is, well you know how docs want to fucking prod and push on shit, i went to ER got there around 5am, so er doc wants to check it, i say i need surgery i have had this thing for 10 year i already reduced it and it came back worse, he wants to try and reduce, he starts pushing on it and im damn near screaming after about 10 seconds or so i tell him fuck that man thats it and i grabbed his hand and pulled it away as he was holding continuous pressure on it, and he says look look it looks better, he sounds all excited and shit, lol, i say ok if you say so now call me a surgeon.

damn 3, that sounds like it would suck, the thing with me is i had hip surgery on the same side 6 weeks before, so it set me back with my hip just as i was starting get active again.

Iv had the exact same operation. Fixed 3. Played a football game 3 wks after. No issues. Iv had a ton of surgeries Iv done some with gear and hgh and lots without any. Stuff heals faster and stronger on its own without the hormones and hgh. Just my perspective from personal experience.

damn 3, that sounds like it would suck, the thing with me is i had hip surgery on the same side 6 weeks before, so it set me back with my hip just as i was starting get active again.
I had my 2 inguinal hernias fixed really early on, while the umbilical was more than 15 years old. I think it goes to show that if you fix it early it is a lot better to do.

I completely ruptured my bicep tendon in a meet, and injuries like that have to be repaired within two weeks or so. Mine was done a week later. I was on a shit load of gear because of the meet.

I'm also on suboxone, which basically means you can't have opiates or pain meds. So they had to use different non opiate medicines during surgery and afterwards all I could take was ibuprofen. That was actually pretty scary. It ended up being a three hour surgery because they had to do a tendon graph because mine was like shredded.

Ibuprofen actually works a whole lot better than people give it credit for.

In the end everything worked out fine. I wasn't even the slightest bit worried about being on gear. It was the subordinate xone that made me nervous.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws