over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear could be bunk? WWYD

Aliendogstar

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
"What would you do" or "What do you do"?

Many of us have ordered from "said" sponsor that had a good run and sold some real product. Then, for whatever reason, "said" sponsor went scammer or the earth swallowed them whole. So, if you did receive from that sponsor a few months before the shit hit the fan, it makes you wonder, "Do I have bunk gear?" Maybe yes, maybe no. Some will say, "I just tossed it". In actuality, I think most don't. Do you lump it in w/ so many other compounds that you won't even notice? Or, do you back it up with the same gear from a different source just in case it's bunk? Or, do you isolate the compound and go get a blood test? I doubt many do the latter. What do you do?

I'd toss it. Gear is pretty cheap no point pinning your self with something that might not even be real or sterile.

We are risk takers by nature. That's why we do what we do. I am currently not in a position where I have to make this decision but I have been in the past. I had some TK about 2 mos. before he disappeared and had already started using it by the time he went scammer. I continued to use it but with a grain of salt and backed it up w/ something more reputable. So, that was the route I went....I backed it up because I didn't have faith in it. I know I'm not the only one that has been in this situation....so what have you done?

I just started some tren that I thought was going to be bunk but now I am glad I started it.

I threw out my last order from phantom. It wasn't a bunch of gear but I'm not gonna waste my time on shit that is more than likely fake. I'd rather take the small hit and use stuff from trusted sponsors

Man I've always been lucky but I have had batches from good sponsors that jus wasn't good I'm sure jus bad run but makes u think like right now I use someone from here CP and someone that was sponsor on affiliate forum but went private very quickly cuz service, t/a, price, quality idk what has happened don't know if he got full plate or what but his communication hasn't been very good and last order had the worse tren I've ever taken usually his is badass not this I don't ever mix nthing in but I personally always keep good solid back up and I'm bout ready to jus switch to all CP

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

We are risk takers by nature. That's why we do what we do. I am currently not in a position where I have to make this decision but I have been in the past. I had some TK about 2 mos. before he disappeared and had already started using it by the time he went scammer. I continued to use it but with a grain of salt and backed it up w/ something more reputable. So, that was the route I went....I backed it up because I didn't have faith in it. I know I'm not the only one that has been in this situation....so what have you done?

I don't understand what you mean when you say backing it up. Does this mean for example if your were gonna use 400 mg tren weekly and your not sure if it's real so you use the 400 mg tren weekly of the questionable gear and 400 mg of the for sure gear? If so I think that's pointless why take anything questionable especially if you have legit gear around.

Toss it. Not only is gear (relatively) cheap, but think about it. If a sponsor was planning to scam all along, there was probably little to no care into the set up of their lab equipment. It is probably not sterile. I'd rather stay off drugs completely than risk something being not sterile or potent. Health is #1, always.

I don't understand what you mean when you say backing it up. Does this mean for example if your were gonna use 400 mg tren weekly and your not sure if it's real so you use the 400 mg tren weekly of the questionable gear and 400 mg of the for sure gear? If so I think that's pointless why take anything questionable especially if you have legit gear around.
Of course you had to use Tren as an example. It's the only one I would be nervous about using too much. The good news is you can definitely tell when you're on Tren. I started off in the pellet days so I know what Tren feels like. I wouldn't double up on Tren. But, if I think I might have under-dosed this or Prop instead of that, I will take it along w/ my reputable sources stuff. I never even received from Phantom so the last time I had to deal w/ this was TK. So, if I take too much Prop or double up on something (because it actually is real)....I'm not too worried about it. You obviously would toss it....to each their own.

It depends upon the sponsor. Weren't TK labs around for awhile and had an alright rep then they scammed. If so it is likely real. They need real product in the first place (so must have a means to get real gear) to attract customers then a big sale follows and then they scam (how it usually goes). But it's the whole they knew they were gonna scam so they probably aren't bothered how sterile etc their gear is. Gear is easy to make but in what surroundings did they make it.

Being 100% honest if I had a decent amount of money I would throw it 100%...gear is cheap. But as I am poor I would definitely try it out just like you would a normal cycle (so no halving this and that).

I have been there twice in all the years i have ordered,first i ran it and it was bunk. Second time i just threw it out and ordered off another source.
It is not worth putting 12 weeks or more into it all to find out it is bunk or even worse dangerous gear.

Throw it out.

I wouldn't think that gear would be any different that normal.
Not like the source ever has any clue what there putting in the bottle in the first place even when they are being honest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131