over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear For Life!!!

Thanks for the compliment. Your lifts are impressive! I lifted for a bit with a guy that could squat about 800 lbs in the 242 class. His name was Steve, that wouldnt be you would it!? I think he would be your age too, about 4 years younger than me. They called me "teach" at the gym since I was a teacher.

It really is sad seeing such good guys die so young. I nearly joined them back in 08. Young guys now are more aware than ever of the dangers guys face when taking PEDs, but many still chose to go all out with them. Id like to think that if I were young and just starting out now that i would listen and not do it, but looking back at how I was at that age I would probably go ahead and just blast away like many of them do. Sometimes people dont learn until they make a big mistake. Some guys have serious life threatening events brought on by steroids and go back on/continue to use anyhow. It can be an addiction, and I had that. Im glad to hear that you are ok and are taking it easy with the PEDs. Stay healthy!

Thank you but no sir that's not me. I've been on Dr. prescribed TRT only since 2009. My script is for more than a TRT dose but I stay at 120mgs of test per week divided into 3 doses that I take sub-q on M-W-F. and that puts my total T at around 700 24/7 with a slightly elevated Free T. I occasionally go up to 300mgs for about 4-6 weeks at a time, 0-2 times per year but seem to only get fatter when I do. lol My main goal since 09 has been health and feeling better. I still stay between 240-250lbs on TRT dosages. I'd probably do better at 230 and will probably work towards that in the coming year after all of these delicious holiday treats are out of my reach. lol I usually hit 260 by December from all of the extra sugary carbs. My will to maintain a somewhat clean diet just collapses this time of year. 🐷

within "normal" spectrum.

I would agree for the group as a whole. And that is what I do. But may not be true on an individual level. Low normal could be healthy for some. You would have to have blood work, hormone levels and check how the patient feels to see what is best.

Maldorf, I remember the day you posted about your heart attack and my heart went out to you and your family. I've enjoyed reading your post over the years and hope to continue for many years to come. Keep trying to educate others

Maldorf is an important asset in the forum, tons of posts, the voice of reason and wisdom. He should be heard, especially by those who have formed a family but continue shooting grams and grams.

Yes higher within the "normal" spectrum would make sense. Maybe 1,500 ng or so. At least a good majority of the time. Maybe hit it higher when blasting....
I think Buck's point is important. Some people won't be as healthy with a level at the very top of the range, while some will be ok. Everyone's physiology is different and you cant assume you'll be ok that high. As he suggests, it's better to go by feel than all by the numbers. Endos do that for the most part, use feedback from the patient to help pinpoint a good dosage.

I think Buck's point is important. Some people won't be as healthy with a level at the very top of the range, while some will be ok. Everyone's physiology is different and you cant assume you'll be ok that high. As he suggests, it's better to go by feel than all by the numbers. Endos do that for the most part, use feedback from the patient to help pinpoint a good dosage.
I agree with Buck. Regarding "Feel & blood work.'.... Feel is important but blood work is probably the Sine- qua- non regarding health risks. I think " feel" comes with more experienced users. At least in my own experience. I can tell when my estrogen levels are high as well as my b.p. without having to have blood work. TNE makes me really horny....lol

shit I've gotten girls pregnant on a blast a couple times, they were also on BC maybe I have strong swimmers or she was seeing big dick rick after work lol

I agree with Buck. Regarding "Feel & blood work.'.... Feel is important but blood work is probably the Sine- qua- non regarding health risks. I think " feel" comes with more experienced users. At least in my own experience. I can tell when my estrogen levels are high as well as my b.p. without having to have blood work. TNE makes me really horny....lol
Yes. The point though is that if someone has a level of say 400 they might feel just great, but someone else might not feel well until they are up around 600. Both are within normal levels in blood tests though. The guy that is at 400 and feels good wouldn't need to take more just because he is on the lower end of the spectrum.

Yes higher within the "normal" spectrum would make sense. Maybe 1,500 ng or so. At least a good majority of the time. Maybe hit it higher when blasting....

to me thats high.
mine was naturally low and when i up the dose its like in that area i dont stay that high all year but also depends on gym/life stuff.
high end of the spectrum give me like steroid feel where as mid to mid low is is more "normal". my last test in that case i think was like 394 but i did let admin go out a day or two longer as i didnt want to see a peak on the blood test.

to me thats high.
mine was naturally low and when i up the dose its like in that area i dont stay that high all year but also depends on gym/life stuff.
high end of the spectrum give me like steroid feel where as mid to mid low is is more "normal". my last test in that case i think was like 394 but i did let admin go out a day or two longer as i didnt want to see a peak on the blood test.

On my last blood test I came back at around 1,600ng. The most I've ever spiked was around 5,000. I don't feel "on" at anything less than 1,000ng. And that seems sensible since I've read normal ranges in males is about 270-1070 ng/dL Man I miss the days when I had the means to reach 5,000.

I know my doc put me on TRT dose of 200mg a week and I still felt like shit and my levels are still low I bumped it up to 400 will find out if that worked I hope

My trt dose is 300 test - anything lower I don’t feel it
When I was in my 20s I remember gaining 12 pounds of lean weight taking 3 andriols a day - that’s andriol, not anadrol

sucks getting old

Most studies are short term and irrelevant to long term health. 600mg testosterone is meant for short term use. Anything over 100mg per week I would argue is NOT healthy to stay on for life.
Im old school. I did 8 weeks test, Deca etc then no PCT LOL But we did pyramid style, you peaked then reverse down. Then off for at least same amount of time. Now theres much more info obviously and ive found Emerics protocol 10mg daily or even 15mgs every other day extremely great. Feel good, no bs, and i can feel the diff in a positive way. Ive never run gear numbers that high but theres no way anyone can continue those numbers without future problems. JMO

Im old school. I did 8 weeks test, Deca etc then no PCT LOL But we did pyramid style, you peaked then reverse down. Then off for at least same amount of time. Now theres much more info obviously and ive found Emerics protocol 10mg daily or even 15mgs every other day extremely great. Feel good, no bs, and i can feel the diff in a positive way. Ive never run gear numbers that high but theres no way anyone can continue those numbers without future problems. JMO
i've done 3 pct when it was the 80s - after that i was like screw it - i have children - but i also know people that have been perm shut down - but then managed to get it back with the DOCS protocol that use to post here

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws