over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Sitting In Muscle?

yeah dude, "draining" is home surgery. lol
the "medi pros" are gona cut you like pig wash it, stuff it and you gone have a nasty scar.

if you dont want that get creative and manly! lol
yikes!
be careful though, if it is an infection and you fuck it up it could go systemic and you could be in a much worse possition...

the "medi pros" are gona cut you like pig wash it, stuff it and you gone have a nasty scar.

yikes!

be careful though, if it is an infection and you fuck it up it could go systemic and you could be in a much worse possition...
Lol I puss out last nite trying to drain it myself I was hoping the hosptial would but fuckin hell these drs are stubborn and dont want to do shit... I'm asking them but they don't want to do shit... They won't go near my lump in my shoulder so now I gotta wait for the dermatologist to do it.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Well besides the lump in my shoulder I found out I have a uti infection and fluid in my lungs from a chest xray. And my blood pressure is high at the moment not sure why.

I'm writong a letter complaining that on duty Dr refused to treat my lump in my shoulder she just said follow up with my dermatologist. They are very conservative when it comes to patients requesting different types of exams.

yikes!

I think that if you have an experienced gear user, it's easier because he can use both hands, especially in some body parts, i personally like sticking the pin all the way start draining and slowly pull outwards as you continue to aspirate.
A 21g needle and 5cc tube works best,
I once took 6 cc out of my shoulder thanks to some 1test no ester, which gave me a fever that I thought was going to kill me. 😁

this thread is for sure touching on the dark side of our hobby :star-:ars:star-:ars:star-:ars

Hugo, I hope you are OK man. Sending good vibes to you.

this thread is for sure touching on the dark side of our hobby :star-:ars:star-:ars:star-:ars

Hugo, I hope you are OK man. Sending good vibes to you.
I'm good I'll keep you updated. Nothing negative just some Dr. Are really stubborn and dumb. [emoji108]

18g needle , I wouldn’t go less
Iodine
clean gloves

Preferably another set of hands

I drained 10 cc out of my shoulder once. If it’s just a squishy lump, no redness or red streaks or hot to touch, aspirate it and then start antibiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yikes!

I won’t not touch it, hit a good antibiotics hard and when in the shower blast it with hot af water for as long as you can. Black shit doesn’t sound good lol. Idk if this has any legitimate help but I also try to get as much white blood cells to the area.(do not squeeze or rub the spot, be creative lol). After 3-6 day same size w anti, get ready, like LK3 said your going to the butcher.

Last edited:
Lol I puss out last nite trying to drain it myself I was hoping the hosptial would but fuckin hell these drs are stubborn and dont want to do shit... I'm asking them but they don't want to do shit... They won't go near my lump in my shoulder so now I gotta wait for the dermatologist to do it.

Why won’t they drain it with a syringe?

Why won’t they drain it with a syringe?
I have no idea they said it looks like it would require a surgeon cause it's under the skin between the deltoid muscle and fat. Its 2 cm big which is a good size....

Doesn't hurt no infection just annoying. And kinda limits my range of motion a little

I won’t not touch it, hit a good antibiotics hard and when in the shower blast it with hot af water for as long as you can. Black shit doesn’t sound good lol. Idk if this has any legitimate help but I also try to get as much white blood cells to the area.(do not squeeze or rub the spot, be creative lol). After 3-6 day same size w anti, get ready, like LK3 said your going to the butcher.
I'm on cipro right which is a good antibiotic treats everything.

And ya black stuff came out with blood. The ultra sound said it was a heterogenous mixed solid cystic with internal vascualrity.

Here are the results from my ulta sound I had on my shoulder.
**broken link removed**

The link should work

I think that if you have an experienced gear user, it's easier because he can use both hands, especially in some body parts, i personally like sticking the pin all the way start draining and slowly pull outwards as you continue to aspirate.
A 21g needle and 5cc tube works best,
I once took 6 cc out of my shoulder thanks to some 1test no ester, which gave me a fever that I thought was going to kill me. 😁

lol
i think by and large we can all agree that most "experienced" gear users are not running into this problem in the first place:eek:

i have done thousands of injections, not one has resulted in this sort o thing.
:naughty:

I was injecting into my left delt today, as I have been once a week (which, I know is too frequent, but I've been avoiding quads and my right delt for a while now). I aspirated as normal, and a slightly darker tinged fluid drew back into the barrel. It was almost gold like the color of tren, but not quite so dark. So, maybe yellowish? I discarded the pin and filled a new one, found a different site and injected.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys? At first I was thinking a sterile abscess, but I have absolutely no pain, redness, fever, etc. Is it possible I've just been pinning too frequently and it's gear that's been sitting in there for a while? I'm going to keep an eye on it and avoid pinning there for a few weeks, at the very least.

I believe I have some keflex on hand in case I notice any signs of infection... thoughts?

Im not quote sure as to what your situation is. That said oil does sit in the muscle. Im not sure if you have ever used real pharma oil. Most of the time they tend to be thicker than some of the so called UG pharma. That's why many recommend taking breaks or switching oils after 8-10 weeks. Your muscle can and will get saturated with oil specially if your using daily injection with compounds that come in smaller dose such as Primo.
Now if you are using EQ and test every 3-4 days and rotating sites this may not be a problem. Delts being a smaller muscle group has a higher risk. That's why I keep those shots to no more than 1-1.5 CC or keep those muscles for water based injections.
This may have been a simple case of the oil sitting in there and not being absorbed, specially if its a ticker oil and causing some sort of cyst. I would avoid the area and go with longer esters. Its probably scar tissue, quality of oil, and the way your body is reacting to it. I have the same issue with my left glute.

Last edited:
Im not quote sure as to what your situation is. That said oil does sit in the muscle. Im not sure if you have ever used real pharma oil. Most of the time they tend to be thicker than some of the so called UG pharma. That's why many recommend taking breaks or switching oils after 8-10 weeks. Your muscle can and will get saturated with oil specially if your using daily injection with compounds that come in smaller dose such as Primo.
Now if you are using EQ and test every 3-4 days and rotating sites this may not be a problem. Delts being a smaller muscle group has a higher risk. That's why I keep those shots to no more than 1-1.5 CC or keep those muscles for water based injections.
This may have been a simple case of the oil sitting in there and not being absorbed, specially if its a ticker oil and causing some sort of cyst. I would avoid the area and go with longer esters. Its probably scar tissue, quality of oil, and the way your body is reacting to it. I have the same issue with my left glute.
Its oil from test 400 that didn't get to the muscle its under the skin turn into a good size lump doesn't hurt has limited my range of motion in my shoulder.

Dermatologist wants to try and drain it Or surgically remove it...

I'm on cipro right which is a good antibiotic treats everything.

And ya black stuff came out with blood. The ultra sound said it was a heterogenous mixed solid cystic with internal vascualrity.

Well that explains the black( old blood or damages vein) hope it sorts itself out and you feel better man.

400 mg in the shoulder come man, you asked for it. Has it only been a week???? I would hold off 400 mg of test is going to sit there for a while before the immune system gets to it. By all mean if your in danger and it need to be drain get it done.

My trt put 1/12 cc with a 1 cc of hcg in the same syringe and gave me a fukkkkkkkkkkkin sausage shap/size one. Took over a week to go down but like my above post hot ass show water to the point of it almost burning you and antibiotics you should be good. The body produces all kinds of fluid when it feels attacked but it also has a good way at removing it by itself. Good luck

Last edited:
Actually I've done 400 mg into my shoulder before no issues till now just didn't hit the muscle and the lump has been there for 2 months now. I'll just wait and see what derma wants to most likely drain it. It doesn't hurt just limits my shoulder movment. Hopefully it starts shrinks with the antibiotics.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner