over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Sitting In Muscle?

XstarchildX

Banned
I was injecting into my left delt today, as I have been once a week (which, I know is too frequent, but I've been avoiding quads and my right delt for a while now). I aspirated as normal, and a slightly darker tinged fluid drew back into the barrel. It was almost gold like the color of tren, but not quite so dark. So, maybe yellowish? I discarded the pin and filled a new one, found a different site and injected.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys? At first I was thinking a sterile abscess, but I have absolutely no pain, redness, fever, etc. Is it possible I've just been pinning too frequently and it's gear that's been sitting in there for a while? I'm going to keep an eye on it and avoid pinning there for a few weeks, at the very least.

I believe I have some keflex on hand in case I notice any signs of infection... thoughts?

I'm not sure that's possible? Lol maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in on that but I believe you me body will metabolize it or start to as soon as it's injected into the muscle..

And how is once a week too frequent? I've done both quads every other day, each glute every other day etc... Just because the area may be a little sore or something doesn't mean you can't pin it lol imagine these pros and all the stuff they take lol

I'm sure it's fine.. I also don't even aspirate and I've never ever had an issue lol

I would incline more towards a sterile abscess as well. Body encapsulates it, and you might have pulled it back into your syringe.

Keep an eye on it. Gotgame and Stewie hopefully might be willing to chime in.

Although this is something some guys who've been doing this for a while and with some questioning amounts :))) might have experience with.

Thanks, guys! I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it and hopefully it doesn't escalate into anything. I wouldn't have even known anything was wrong had I not aspirated. Weird lol.

More than likely just found your subdeltoid bursa. Doesn’t sound too concerning. Sterile abscess is possible, but less likely and it sounds more like you aspirated some bursal fluid.

Last edited:
I have test 400 chillen in my left my delt and slowly some how harden in my delt forming a lump 2 months later finally got the green light to see a derma pretty cool chick smart. Most likely they want to cut it out cause now its starting to limit my range of motion. I must of pin gear to fast and it was crashed at the time so i heated it up and it was only 1 ml of test 400. We are just waiting on the ultra sound to see whats going on in there. The bicep was injected with half a cc of test 400 a week later now i just noticed a lump on the outside of my bicep. FML high dosed gear is tricky only can pin certain muscle groups with it.

And i have tried everything to see get it smaller heating pads massage etc nothing has reduced the swelling.

I'm not sure that's possible? Lol maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in on that but I believe you me body will metabolize it or start to as soon as it's injected into the muscle..

And how is once a week too frequent? I've done both quads every other day, each glute every other day etc... Just because the area may be a little sore or something doesn't mean you can't pin it lol imagine these pros and all the stuff they take lol

I'm sure it's fine.. I also don't even aspirate and I've never ever had an issue lol

This is stupid, very stupid.

it could be encapsulated oil
Yea it definitely is I can feel it hard size of a grape. Its been almost 2 months I don't see it going anywhere. I hope they can drain it instead of cutting it out. Cause they would have to cut open my delt and bicep

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

That sucks bro it might be something in the gear. But I would use larger muscles like glutes and quads for long esters. And smaller muscles for short esters or stop using them all together and just use quads and glutes.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

This is stupid, very stupid.

to not aspirate? I do not aspirate either. If I was injecting a drug that had seriously fatal consequences if injected systemically then I would definitely aspirate. But since I am injecting 1-3 times a day, these drugs that can be injected systemically if an accident occurs, then I balance the damage of keeping the needle in the muscle/aspirating causes with the risks to me from an accidental systemic administration....and I conclude reasonably that I do not need to aspirate.

If I was only injecting once a month there might be a difference. But like I said I inject 1-3 times a day (including GH and IGF which I like to take IM also). I pre-draw with a 1ml syringe with removable 29g needle, dispose of first needle and put fresh one on and make injection as smoothly as possible, not moving the needle at all once it is inserted through the muscle fascia.

This way I limit damage to my muscle and the fascia and reduce scar tissue.

to not aspirate? I do not aspirate either. If I was injecting a drug that had seriously fatal consequences if injected systemically then I would definitely aspirate. But since I am injecting 1-3 times a day, these drugs that can be injected systemically if an accident occurs, then I balance the damage of keeping the needle in the muscle/aspirating causes with the risks to me from an accidental systemic administration....and I conclude reasonably that I do not need to aspirate.

If I was only injecting once a month there might be a difference. But like I said I inject 1-3 times a day (including GH and IGF which I like to take IM also). I pre-draw with a 1ml syringe with removable 29g needle, dispose of first needle and put fresh one on and make injection as smoothly as possible, not moving the needle at all once it is inserted through the muscle fascia.

This way I limit damage to my muscle and the fascia and reduce scar tissue.

Agree on the peps, but injecting a cc or two into your blood stream would not be a good thing. That oil would go to your heart and lungs and i bet that's not a good thing.
All ways aspirate when using oil based stuff

Agree on the peps, but injecting a cc or two into your blood stream would not be a good thing. That oil would go to your heart and lungs and i bet that's not a good thing.

All ways aspirate when using oil based stuff
Medical professionals stopped aspirating years ago. There is no reason to. It actually irritates the site further and can cause additional PIP. Your blood is under pressure, chances of pinning oil into a blood vessel and carrying it to your heart or lungs is zero.

Medical professionals stopped aspirating years ago. There is no reason to. It actually irritates the site further and can cause additional PIP. Your blood is under pressure, chances of pinning oil into a blood vessel and carrying it to your heart or lungs is zero.
So you mean to tell me that when I pin my glut and blood starts to fill into the barrel I should just push it back in there?

I was injecting into my left delt today, as I have been once a week (which, I know is too frequent, but I've been avoiding quads and my right delt for a while now). I aspirated as normal, and a slightly darker tinged fluid drew back into the barrel. It was almost gold like the color of tren, but not quite so dark. So, maybe yellowish? I discarded the pin and filled a new one, found a different site and injected.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys? At first I was thinking a sterile abscess, but I have absolutely no pain, redness, fever, etc. Is it possible I've just been pinning too frequently and it's gear that's been sitting in there for a while? I'm going to keep an eye on it and avoid pinning there for a few weeks, at the very least.

I believe I have some keflex on hand in case I notice any signs of infection... thoughts?

I’ve had many sterile abscesses like that. Never any pain, redness, or fever. The fluid is sometimes black like blood devoid of oxygen. Sometimes it’s yellow puss.
It’s not the gear oil. Don’t inject there any more. Mine always cleared on their own. I got them in my biceps every so often from injecting there too frequently.

I’ve injected in a blood vessel and it went straight to my lungs. It hurt like hell and i could barely breathe for 5 days. I could only gasp for air and in tiny amounts. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!!

Medical professionals are also not injecting multiple cc of oil / gear into muscles so if you pump a couple cc into a sterile abcess guess what ? lol it takes 2 seconds to aspirate why take the chance.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws