over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear + slin no Hgh

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Question guys ,if bulking and adding insulin with a cycle would that provide beneficial results ? I know Hgh and insulin go together beautifully, but what kind of results could you expect by leaving the Hgh out completely? Never ran Hgh or insulin btw , so my question is to see what kind of results and experience’s others have gotten

Not even worth to use insulin without HGH.

If you want a serious boost to your bulk.

Use Metformin ER (XR), start at 500mg, go up to 1000mg ed, It has its own benefits, for different pathways.

Your body will process carbs like a boss, you will stay leaner and fuller. Ofc don't use this excuse to eat like garbage food all day.

Not even worth to use insulin without HGH.

If you want a serious boost to your bulk.

Use Metformin ER (XR), start at 500mg, go up to 1000mg ed, It has its own benefits, for different pathways.

Your body will process carbs like a boss, you will stay leaner and fuller. Ofc don't use this excuse to eat like garbage food all day.
Wow really, so metformin would give you better results than insulin, I wouldn’t have though that , but with Hgh insulin is better than your saying?

I don't buy this bs that insulin doesn't work without GH. I used insulin all last bulk, thought it helped A LOT, and was over 10 lbs heavier on stage with only 9 months off. I have never used GH so I can't comment on that.

If you start learning everything you can on insulin, e.g. insulin sensitivity, different forms of insulin, your own fasting BG levels, post meal BG levels, pre, intra, post-WO levels, clearance time, how much insulin you require to drop x points, how many calories to eat alongside that insulin.... until you know all those, you're not ready, I'm sorry. It's so individual that nobody can even coach you through it all. Not even a doctor because you're not diabetic. But start by getting a BGM device and start monitoring your glucose waking, fasted, before meals, after meals, 30, 60, 120 min after meals, and before, during, and after training. But it's not as if this takes a year. A couple months and you should know what you need.

Besides food, there is nothing more anabolic than insulin and you will bulk up, but you won't like how you bulk up. You'll just get either fat or go hypo and feel like death. Either way, you'll hate it.

In the meantime, get some metformin and berberine and hit the books.

And no, you don't need GH to use insulin.

Wow really, so metformin would give you better results than insulin, I wouldn’t have though that , but with Hgh insulin is better than your saying?
It's two different things, metformin helps you on keeping your insulin sensitivity, so on a bulk keeps you "leaner", makes your muscle hold more glycogen, overall it's a plus.

I don't buy this bs that insulin doesn't work without GH. I used insulin all last bulk, thought it helped A LOT, and was over 10 lbs heavier on stage with only 9 months off. I have never used GH so I can't comment on that.
If you want more IGF1, insulin doesn't do anything for you alone.

Why using insulin alone when you have a pancreas....?
If you want to relieve it from stress... okay.... but i don't see any other points on using it.

It's two different things, metformin helps you on keeping your insulin sensitivity, so on a bulk keeps you "leaner", makes your muscle hold more glycogen, overall it's a plus.

If you want more IGF1, insulin doesn't do anything for you alone. LANTUS

Why using insulin alone when you have a pancreas....?
If you want to relieve it from stress... okay.... but i don't see any other points on using it.

Insulin works great for adding muscle even with NOTHING else is used

Yes I said that , someone who is natural and only add insulin will make much better gains that not using it.

Insulin works great when dieting , even when nothing else is added.

You diet is going to dictate your gains and losses fat more than the drugs you use

Insulin works great for adding muscle even with NOTHING else is used

Yes I said that , someone who is natural and only add insulin will make much better gains that not using it.

Insulin works great when dieting , even when nothing else is added.

You diet is going to dictate your gains and losses fat more than the drugs you use

how would one use insulin on a prep?

how would one use insulin on a prep?
Multiple ways.
A small does before fasted cardio has been proven to help with fat loss especially with a little Injection L-Carnitine.

It can be used during training in a low carb diet.
Basically you only getting carbs during training , Milos Scarcev describes having a fat loss phase of the day with protein and fats , then an anabolic phase during training where carbs , EAA are use and directly after then back to a fat loss phase.

As long as you are in a calorie deficit you will burn fat for energy.

A recent post just had Justin Harris explain how if have your diet situated where you are in a calorie balance , where you not gaining or losing then you add in insulin it acts as if you are out into a calorie deficit but making the nutritional absorbtion more efficient.

Holy crap, I just learned so much reading this thread. I'm going to brush up on my knowledge of insulin now. Thank you everyone. Great thread!!!

If only we could get novarapid OTC
I think we have a few sponsor that have fast insulin like Humalog/Novolog but Novolin-R does a great job as long as you are diligent with your diet and timing , injecting it IM speeds up the onset and lessen the active life a little

I'll be nice because Justin is one of the very best guys in the industry.

But insulin's primary role as the storage hormone and direct effect of suppression of fat oxidation does not support his radically simplified theoretical model of conservation of energy and preferential glycogen & skeletal muscle accrual (but not adipose tissue). At ALL!

Everyone understands energy balance here. There's still constant churn in fat metabolism.

This begs the question: WHY does he believe exogenous insulin stores only AAs and glucose/CHO?

In anticipation of those claiming reducing hyperglycemia benefits lipolysis: there's a few assorted studies showing a weak correlation between insulin resistance (HOMA-IR) and impaired 24-hr fat oxidation; but HOMA-IR is the product of serum glucose AND insulin (increased by exogenous insulin).

With skeletal muscle fully replete with glycogen & intramuscular triglyceride stores (as in those using exogenous insulin), there is impairment of beta oxidation from serum fatty acids (i.e., preferential lipolysis of skeletal muscle triglyceride stores).

Insulin is potently anabolic, but it potently suppresses fat oxidation, and it's not uncommon for high dose boluses to even leave fat lumps (microlipomas) at the site of administration.

This quick simplification by Justin really strains credulity.

In anticipation of those claiming reducing hyperglycemia benefits lipolysis: there's a few assorted studies showing a weak correlation between insulin resistance (HOMA-IR) and impaired 24-hr fat oxidation; but HOMA-IR is the product of serum glucose AND insulin (increased by exogenous insulin).

With skeletal muscle fully replete with glycogen & intramuscular triglyceride stores (as in those using exogenous insulin), there is impairment of beta oxidation from serum fatty acids (i.e., preferential lipolysis of skeletal muscle triglyceride stores).

Insulin is potently anabolic, but it potently suppresses fat oxidation, and it's not uncommon for high dose boluses to even leave fat lumps (microlipomas) at the site of administration.

This quick simplification by Justin really strains credulity.

I think I'd be a little more likely to follow what Justin Harris says after training thousands of competitors probably implemented insulin in various situations hundreds of time over what "some studies have shown"
Most "studies" are not even done on athletes let alone bodybuilders who main focus is maximum muscle growth and fat loss.
I can look up studies that "prove" ketchup taste better than mustard and vise versa because they did a study

i liked using slin when lean cuz hell its fun lol!
i used humilin r bout an hour before workout and had intra shake w it
never been so swole and big in my life.
dont like to use it unless lean tho. and prefer pre workout cuz imo makes most sense and less likely to get fat imo
i def dont think it NEEDS to be run w hgh. i have used it a LOT and never once w hgh
pre contest i only used it to carb up. too scared to stop fat loss to use slin during a prep.
although it could still have its place. slin 1x a week imo on a high carb day mybe leg day or day after legs.... get a good carb load and fill out if carbs been super low

I think I'd be a little more likely to follow what Justin Harris says after training thousands of competitors probably implemented insulin in various situations hundreds of time over what "some studies have shown"
Most "studies" are not even done on athletes let alone bodybuilders who main focus is maximum muscle growth and fat loss.
I can look up studies that "prove" ketchup taste better than mustard and vise versa because they did a study
We learned in Biology 101 that insulin is the storage hormone. It's a fundamental fact that isn't really based on a some loose assortment of "what some studies have shown," but rather a central tenet of biochemistry.

Insulin use may be relatively novel in bodybuilding, but it's rather well understood, and its propensity to store not only AAs, glucose/glycogen, but lipids and H2O, is based on... well... it's based on a body of knowledge that predates and drastically outweighs the collective experience of any individual bodybuilding coach's experience. Not to mind a ProM hot-shot like yourself.

I think we have a few sponsor that have fast insulin like Humalog/Novolog but Novolin-R does a great job as long as you are diligent with your diet and timing , injecting it IM speeds up the onset and lessen the active life a little
I have been on slin on and off for half a year. novolin r. i am semi lean right now I can see abs. using it only preworkout has been the best for me. anything else is pushing it.... i have microdosed during day plenty as well to experiment. I didn't know that about IM admin, interesting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity