over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear + slin no Hgh

I have been on slin on and off for half a year. novolin r. i am semi lean right now I can see abs. using it only preworkout has been the best for me. anything else is pushing it.... i have microdosed during day plenty as well to experiment. I didn't know that about IM admin, interesting.

Give it a shot just keep some glucose tabs around.
I tested it several times by injecting it 3hr after a meal that was only lean protein and veggies so I was good baseline blood glucose and timed it till I started feeling it then started checking blood sugar. I'll have to dig out my notebook but I remember my glucose going from 85-90 down to 60 significantly faster when shooting IM than sub-Q
I honestly never checked the post shit blood sugar after carbs were put in but I can only assume that the faster onset would result in a faster clearance

insulin is unpredictable

i wouldn’t take it fasted.

Monitor your blood sugar or bad things coming your way.

I think I'd be a little more likely to follow what Justin Harris says after training thousands of competitors probably implemented insulin in various situations hundreds of time over what "some studies have shown"
Most "studies" are not even done on athletes let alone bodybuilders who main focus is maximum muscle growth and fat loss.
I can look up studies that "prove" ketchup taste better than mustard and vise versa because they did a study
Correct. There also seems to be some sort of interaction between AAS/IGF/GH and insulin that isn't fully understood that could radically change the results for polypharmaceutical bodybuilders with hyperoptimized diets compared to what studies show in normies.

Correct. There also seems to be some sort of interaction between AAS/IGF/GH and insulin that isn't fully understood that could radically change the results for polypharmaceutical bodybuilders with hyperoptimized diets compared to what studies show in normies.
There are a plethora of good studies that demonstrate these interactions between AAS and GH, there's good data on rhIGF-I and skeletal muscle anabolism, and some studies that do demonstrate the potent skeletal muscle hypertrophy (as well as its mechanisms) induced by slin.

I'll admit the studies on combined use of rhGH & rhI (slin) are atrocious because they're mostly designed to exclude systemic administration & hyperaminoacidemia (slin use dramatically increases protein uptake and utilization) and focus on irrelevant models for our interests (I believe intentionally, to not become the "smoking gun" study showing slin's dramatic skeletal muscle anabolism).

Unfortunately, a quorum of medical professionals want to dispute slin's muscle anabolism: right now slin in the medical community is akin to AAS in the pre-Bhasin era, when it was commonly viewed as a myth that AAS were anabolic; of course, with respect to insulin, this is just as much - if not even more so - of a joke.

I would just remark that the rigors of the scientific method do tend to yield truly comprehensive understanding, not some YouTube video. In my view, the "Goldilocks zone" for understanding drug, training, and nutrition interactions is in the trenches for practical (inductive) insight with a keen eye to the literature for the empirical (deductive) insight into why something occurs. There are a lot of facets from both the practical and empirical that can influence one another.

But why do so many bodybuilders strive to characterize untrained subjects as some other species, and bodybuilders as superhuman? Are all humans not subject to the same physiology when the mechanisms are basic (fundamental) to man without respect to bodybuilding practices surrounding nutrition and training? And there are, of course, relevant studies for bodybuilders' nutritional practices as well as training practices... though, admittedly, no unified longitudinal interventional nor observational series of studies in our population showing clear dose/response of different protocols. That'd be nice, but alas, the Declaration of Helsinki is a bar to this sort of study ever being approved nor published.

I'd respond to this very common view with the expression, "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater." Science has a lot to offer and we'd be remiss to ignore it just because [X, Y, Z gurus] have more clients that are yoked than God and because science is for fucking nerds.

it works but i get semi-chunky as opposed to hgh incorporated, it definitely increases my fat storing rate compared to without using insulin, so gh was a game changer together with it, maybe mk will work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131