over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Stopped Working

All jokes aside have you experienced loss of androgen sensitivity? I never knew this was a real thing
I’ve heard it thrown around but never experienced it myself. Lol I been on high doses for a lot longer than 12 weeks or whatever was mentioned above as the limit and never just all the sudden felt like shit because I lost sensitivity…

Before things go sideways on this thread the above advice is in no way anyone trying to be a dick. It’s the only true way to know the answer.

My advice:

1. Define your goals
2. Get bloodwork- CMP, CBC, iron panel, and full hormone panel.
3. Hire a good coach or invest in the time it takes to understand what’s going on with your bloodwork to align your gear, diet and lifestyle with your goals.

Most people don’t think past “I just want to run this cycle and gain some size”. Not a knock. Just a reality. But really that is just the beginning.

But don’t guess or hope random suggestions from guys on an Internet forum will help as nobody will really know as we don’t know your goals, health history or bloodwork. It would be irresponsible for anyone to suggest they know for certain otherwise IMO.
Alright I have a test scheduled for tomorrow. Includes the markers you mentioned except for maybe iron panel.

I appreciate all advice, anecdotal experience, and humorous comments.

Alright I have a test scheduled for tomorrow. Includes the markers you mentioned except for maybe iron panel.

I appreciate all advice, anecdotal experience, and humorous comments.
Feel free to post it up or DM me if you want input once you have it. Everyone here is always happy to help.

It’s just much easier for all to do that when we aren’t taking shots in the dark.

Feel free to post it up or DM me if you want input once you have it. Everyone here is always happy to help.

It’s just much easier for all to do that when we aren’t taking shots in the dark.
Thanks. I'll post it as soon as I get it. Ngl I am going to be sweating the lipid panel more than anything else...before cycle LDL was 139 and HDL was 46 which isn't too bad but not perfect.

Will post the results.

Thanks. I'll post it as soon as I get it. Ngl I am going to be sweating the lipid panel more than anything else...before cycle LDL was 139 and HDL was 46 which isn't too bad but not perfect.

Will post the results.
There’s some good threads on here about citrus bergamot empty stomach AM for lipids. Would def check it out and use for lipids if they’re an issue.

I appreciate the advice. That sounds like a good protocol. Forgot to mention I've been taking GH as well and now I'm not getting any numbness in my hands like I was at first. Maybe I was just super sensitive since I hadn't been on anything in over a decade.
For me the numb hands that feel like they’re on fire while I’m trying to sleep are dose related. I get it bad when I go over 5ius. At 9ius it was painful.

There’s some good threads on here about citrus bergamot empty stomach AM for lipids. Would def check it out and use for lipids if they’re an issue.
Thanks a lot I'll check those out. There's a little bit of citrus bergamot in the cycle support supp I am taking but I probably should be taking more.

Here is what I will be testing:

1718234258075.png

50mg every other day is to much for restoring sensitivity and to restore normal Hypothalamus functions and Adrenal cortex output, especially test prop.
Yeah. That is kind of high. I’m off all gear currently. When I go back on I plan to do 30mg test prop EOD. I love the way test prop feels. I get a fast response in terms of sex drive and confidence. I feel I can control fast esters easier. But I know the smart way to go is 10mg test cyp daily like your thread says to do.
By the way, a guy came up to me at the gym here about 2 years ago, that said he knew you real well and I reminded him of you because we both stay in great condition year round and we both train very hard. It was a great compliment.

That was a lot of bro science in just a page and a half.

No one asked about training?
No one asked about diet?

@Proformance121 how has sleep been last few days? how's your recovery been? Have you made any changes to your training program? Do you follow a structured training program? How's your diet been? Any changes there?
What's your height, weight, and estimated BF?

As others have said, there's a chance your e2 is low, but that's just a small chance based on what you're running.

Desensitizing androgen receptors is definitely not the cause, because that's not a phenomenon that actually happens.
AR is upregulated with AAS use.

There are other fatigue factors from long cycles that can come into play, that do not involve the AR, but given this is your first cycle in a long time and you haven't had a ton of exposure time I'd consider this unlikely assuming you are generally in good health.

Will do, I'll schedule my test and report back. Probably will make for a good laugh.

I did get labs done right before I started. Test was 509, free test was 83.7, and estradiol was 15. SHBG was 32 and prolactin was 3.9.
My guess is Emeric and Slesh are both correct. Mast and Primo can both either block or reduce estrogen respectively. Plus you have been on long enough. Time for a break. I would do something like what johnjuanb1 said if it was me.

I’ve heard it thrown around but never experienced it myself. Lol I been on high doses for a lot longer than 12 weeks or whatever was mentioned above as the limit and never just all the sudden felt like shit because I lost sensitivity…
Same I always thought that was a myth from reddit lol. Could be like you said low e2 or just factors unrelated to AAS

No one asked about diet?

@Proformance121 how has sleep been last few days? how's your recovery been? Have you made any changes to your training program? Do you follow a structured training program? How's your diet been? Any changes there?
What's your height, weight, and estimated BF?

As others have said, there's a chance your e2 is low, but that's just a small chance based on what you're running.

Desensitizing androgen receptors is definitely not the cause, because that's not a phenomenon that actually happens.
AR is upregulated with AAS use.

There are other fatigue factors from long cycles that can come into play, that do not involve the AR, but given this is your first cycle in a long time and you haven't had a ton of exposure time I'd consider this unlikely assuming you are generally in good health.
Diet hasn't changed, training hasn't changed.

I'm 5,11' 236 at around 14% bf. I'm 33.

Training is bro split. Sometimes I switch up the days.

Monday – Chest and triceps
Tuesday – Cardio
Wednesday – Back and biceps
Thursday – Legs and abs
Friday – Shoulders
Saturday and Sunday – Cardio

Thank you btw for providing insight as to the AR downregulation question. I was confused about that.

Perhaps one of my bottles of test is no good.

I have a buddy at the gym who has been running 500mg of test for years

He asked me why he wasn’t really feeling it anymore and why he wasn’t growing like he used to

I guess upping the dose never occurred to him

Can’t imagine thinking that half a gram of test would make me grow forever… but here we are

No one asked about diet?
@bbxtreme referred to both in a post much earlier 'Coach' @TomJ.

Also some of the best advice came from someone who believes there is a lot more than just a chance the OPs E2 is low. But as was stated in a very early post, obviously more info was needed to come to an understanding and reasonable assumption/conclusion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131