over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Stored in Syringe for 7 Months

Are you seriously considering risking infection for some measly gear in an old syringe??? It's going to cost you more if you get an abscess and have to get it drained. I hope you do the right thing and throw that syringe out.

If you can't afford a $30 vial, then you can't afford to do steroids. Period. I get where you're coming from, but live within your means. Can you afford footing the bill from potentially getting a massive infection over $2 worth of gear then?

ok...but my point is...if the gear was sterile in the first place...its still sterile now.:lightbulb:

Syringes are different and I wouldn't risk it but it would be fine. As the above stated empty glass vials become useful. I don't understand why guys store aas etc in syringes as it takes seconds to upload.

I have to add though why even ask this must be a tiny amount of gear. Talk about being cheap. A bottle of aas costs about $30. Just order a new bottle.

I'm with you, some syringes are different. If you haven't noticed any break down of the plunger or syringe itself its probably alright,,,however I don't like storing anything in them for longer that 5-7 days.

Pull the plunger out and see what it looks like, chances are its all soft and gooey,......

I'd drink it as well.... Not as effective obvi but at least it won't be a total waste...Id heat it and run it thru a .22 filter if I was going to inject it

I'd drink it as well.... Not as effective obvi but at least it won't be a total waste...Id heat it and run it thru a .22 filter if I was going to inject it

i tossed them. i did pull out the plunger to look and it wasnt soft and gooey as someone suggested may happen earlier.

in general though, would heating potentially contaminated gear like that in a sterile vial essentially sterilize the gear?

Way, way too many variables for my chicken shit ass . . . UG gear (questionable at best),
USP (the best); how was it stored, expiration date when you got it? Bla, bla, bla. The risk
of something going south with you or the gear - vs – all is well, is not worth the roll of my
dice.

And don’t be fooled by visuals here. As the captain of the Titanic found out, often what you
cannot see is more important than what you can. In short . . . I would toss it, not worth
the risk if you truly acknowledge many of the variables. My opinion.

My experience with storage of USP gear which I get far more than I care to use (crazy
insurance is the short story . . . the long story is hilarious if you can believe it) I am
comfortable storing gear in a syringe for a few days, beyond that I have zero personal
experience. And I have even stored crashed gear in a syringe and never had a problem.

Sterility wouldn't worry me, chems leaching out of plastic would worry me. The redijects I used while I lived in Old Mexico were in a glass barrel and had grey silicon plungers. Miles away from a possible EO solution in a plastic barrel and rubber plunger. It probably wouldn't hurt you unless you pinned 5 liters of it but why take a chance? Good call on chunking them.

Sterility wouldn't worry me, chems leaching out of plastic would worry me. The redijects I used while I lived in Old Mexico were in a glass barrel and had grey silicon plungers. Miles away from a possible EO solution in a plastic barrel and rubber plunger. It probably wouldn't hurt you unless you pinned 5 liters of it but why take a chance? Good call on chunking them.

ahhh...thats interesting.

i have never seen a rediject...but having read what you posted...i wouldnt use gear stored in a terumo or a bd or whatever.

I don`t even microwave my food in a plastic container and there is consideration to inject oil/solvent that has been in plastic/rubber, silicone, w/e the plunger material is for 7 months? I don`t think there is immediate health risk but long term you can never know. I don`t understand why anybody preloads syringes.

You would drink the oil? Wouldn't it be the same as just dumping it? Does your body actually absorb any of it that way?

can't some of the air make its way into the syringe through the needle? I know it has cap on but it's not air proof.

The Redi-ject I got was in a regular plastic barrel with a rubber cap on the end and the pin separate on the side. And the OP said "it is about 12 ml US pharma grade test cyp". I would still dump it though IMHO.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear