over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gear testing?

jeffchance

Registered
:confused: how should i get my gear tested? i mean, if i had any? i know i could go to a doctor and i live on a college campus, but can i just walk in cold. i was thinking about going to a drs office or to science hill here on campus without anything and just asking them, and if they say yes, going home and getting it. i don't mind paying, but a visit from the police or the feds or whoever just ain't worth it. any input?

if you are trying to get a connection for gear you are going about it all the wrong way. you are for sure to get scammed by asking for a hookup. there are alot of legit sites for ordering gear, read posts and pay attention. do you mean getting gear tested to see if it is real??? you need to read up on spotting fakes there are some signs that should let you know if you are buying fakes. tank...

3 post

3 post and this is one of your first post...not a good way to start out on the right foot Jeff...listen to tank and pay your dues ...you have much to learn about this board especially after seeing so many big bust happen over the last 6 months and you want to ask that question?...not good man not good at all...relax and learn

Welcome to one of the best info boards around

my campus dr here.... they dont have the client/dr confidentiality .... if you test positive for aids... they report you(meaning the feds get your info)... kinda dumb considering its a campus of 40,000 kids ... if you go to the clinic in town, its cofidential

if you went there asking for juice.... imagine who's gonna get that info again.... you guessed it... the feds... then you WILL have Jonny Law at your door

go to a real Dr.

do some research and pay attention like BBB said.... just chill for a bit.. you'll get it

thanks for everyone's input, but i think maybe some of you, or i had a misunderstanding. i've got a hookup, and a reliable one, but i have some other gear that i got from another source a long time ago, and have been holding on to. i have read up on spotting fakes, and they look good, except for a bunch of scratches on the metal tops.

trust me, i am not just posting out of the blue here on a free board asking for a source. i don't want anything from this board except the valuable information that i've gotten from reading and using the search function. that's why i've only made three posts. i've already got everything else squared away. DO NOT NEED A HOOKUP!

anyways, thanks for the replies, and sorry if i did anything wrong or disrespected this board. actually i even pm'ed someone and they said it was alright to post this question.

later...

The only way you're going to get it tested is to send it to a lab like San Rafael in Utah. It's not cheap.

Jeff we are glad to have you here but you missed the boat when we said " you should not let anyone know you have and get AAS", you have said outloud and in your voice you have illegel substances" and in a time where steroids can get you in alot of trouble you should pick your words more wisely..we want to have you around here for a while and not bring yourself any unwanted attention..

take care...BBB

bigbaldbulldog said:
Jeff we are glad to have you here but you missed the boat when we said " you should not let anyone know you have and get AAS", you have said outloud and in your voice you have illegel substances" and in a time where steroids can get you in alot of trouble you should pick your words more wisely..we want to have you around here for a while and not bring yourself any unwanted attention..

take care...BBB

ok, i got your point. i'll be more careful next time. thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131