over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Use Forever??

I'm 46 and started gear at 45. First time. I was a D1 Wrestler with D1 football players for college roomates. Roids were around, but I was afraid if I started, I'd never stop. And if I stopped I'd never again be happy with the way I looked.

So I started TRT right around my 45 birthday (June 2008) when a friend of mine opened an anti-aging clinic in florida. I've done a few cycle since, but I'm always on something. And I plan on staying on until my last breath. Unless the medical community discovers a healthier alternative.

Are you folks in your 20's, 30's, 40's etc planning on cycling forever? Do you believe your natural levels will ever return to pre-cycle levels? (I certainly don't know the answer)

To be honest I should worry about my own life (like everyone else - I have enough to keep me focused).

Once again, I'm not trying to through out a moral dilemma. I certainly don't have a crystle ball, or a medical degree. But particullarly you 20 somethings?

But are you guys planning on the gear lifestyle forever? And if not, do you expect any long term negative consequences?

Like you, I will likely end up on TRT next month when I see my Endo. I started gear at 40. My goal is to just stay on the TRT and do this as Naturally as possible from hear on in. Now, I will not completely rule out a 16 week increase in Test with maybe some Masterone if I plan to compete; however, outside of that, it's as close to Natural as possible. I don't really beleive that rational use of Steroids is that bad but I've done enough other things to abuse my body and what worries me is the cumulative effect of everything.

I certainly won;t claim what i chose is the right path for everyone but to be honest i have been on for 20+ years. I NEVER had normal test levels due to birth issues so recovery does not exist for me anyway. I have a FULL functional medicine panel run 4x per year to ensure no issues and utlize only moderate doses now. In my 20's i don't think i ever went under 1000mg per week for 10 years. I always held around 300lbs decent quality but not cut. Now i stay around 260-270 and just try to ward off the aging process. I can post the entire panel that they run on me but it is EXTENSIVE so i won't eat up the space unless someone really cares to see it.

no offence or flames but to the guy that is 22 and has requested to go onto TRT by the doc. why on earth would you want to??

you said your natty levels are high and your sig says your 260lb, i am almost 35 and stupidly started gear at 19. i have been on and off albeit in very small cycles never more than 1gr total. 2 years ago i went off everything. i wish i would now have waited a lot longer to start. i am a real believer in hrt for health and especially for those 40+ if needed but not at 22 bro.

Im on TRT now (200mg per week) and will be on that for a long, long time...

no offence or flames but to the guy that is 22 and has requested to go onto TRT by the doc. why on earth would you want to??

you said your natty levels are high and your sig says your 260lb, i am almost 35 and stupidly started gear at 19. i have been on and off albeit in very small cycles never more than 1gr total. 2 years ago i went off everything. i wish i would now have waited a lot longer to start. i am a real believer in hrt for health and especially for those 40+ if needed but not at 22 bro.

i agree...being someone that has no choice...i can;t believe someone would want to intentionally destroy their endocrine system. if you are in normal range leave it the f*ck alone, do small cyales if you want but pay attention to the advice on here from the guys that have dealt with health problems. And regardless of who you are if you are going to invest all this time and money in bodybuilding invest a little more and get your blood work done regularly.

How is your health? what do you run and how much?
My dad is 64 and he has been on for 25-30 yrs and he is in perfect health but he doesnt go over 500mg a week

I do have high blood pressure which I attribute to being stupid as I ran cycles in excess of 3500 mgs per week when I was younger. I run cycles like Test and Deca. and once in a while I will run a Test and Tren cycle. But the dosages no longer exceed 1000 mgs. Eventually I will be just doing Test as TRT.

I am 37 now with a good 7 years of usage. I would like to say I will stop one day, but damn I like being on. I don't think I will ever not use some extraneous test.

i am 34 and i am on hrt(150mg a week). I will stay on that for the rest of my life. I also like to run a low dose of gh for the anti-aging benefits and will most likely stay on that for the rest of my life. When i get the urge to add more muscle, i go up to between 500-600 mg test and a low dose of deca(200mg) and i don't stay on that for more than 6-8 weeks and then back down to hrt levels.I am not sure how much longer i will do these blasts but testosterone is a permanent part of my life at this point, the health benefits are too numerous for it not to be.

30 years old I started TRT, wishI never touched gear.

Like you said it's an addiction and has changed me both mentally and health wise for the rest of my life.

30 years old I started TRT, wishI never touched gear.

Like you said it's an addiction and has changed me both mentally and health wise for the rest of my life.

i agree it is an addiction, but can you tell us how it changed you mentally and health wise?

i agree it is an addiction, but can you tell us how it changed you mentally and health wise?

Mentally, if I don't use it I feel as though I am not big enough, and even if I do use it I am never big enough. I have a very short temper, it's rewired me for the most part and I find most days battling depression or mood swings becuase getting my levels regulated is very difficult.

Physically I am pretty much sterile now, I'm having issues with BP, my body now longer responds to vitamin d and I have to take medication for it. I need to go for regular phlebotamys. I am on TRT for life which started at 30 years old, and I think the biggest contributing factor for killing my test levels was Superdrol believe it or not. After I took that stuff I was never the same.

This thought has crossed My mind many times & to be honest I think I will have a doctor put My labrats on TRT when when they're done

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws