over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear virgin looking for help

machomadness22

Registered
Hey all,
So I have posted a couple of times and gotten some good feedback. I am 25 y/o new to competitive bodybuilding and have been lifting seriously for 8 years natural. My diet is in check. I finally got a local source for test but I also have a hook up on GH. Now my fiancée and I are looking to have kids here shortly we are getting married next month and shes worried about me producing if I'm on test. Since I'm natural I was looking into just using GH. Does anyone here think that, that is ok? And if so, how long should I use GH for and what can I expect after my cycle?
Thanks guy respectfully, macho

Waste of money IMO. You're too young, your natural HGH levels are still fine... You may see a bit of fat loss, but that's achievable with some ECA or clen.

Waste of money IMO. You're too young, your natural HGH levels are still fine... You may see a bit of fat loss, but that's achievable with some ECA or clen.

Alright, so just wait to do test you think?

Wait on the GH. I tried it when I was about that age and all it did was mess up sleeping pattern. Try some ghrp's or other peptides as far as GH goes. Id also wait on the test if you're trying to have kids, it will only make it harder to conceive.

Wait on the GH. I tried it when I was about that age and all it did was mess up sleeping pattern. Try some ghrp's or other peptides as far as GH goes. Id also wait on the test if you're trying to have kids, it will only make it harder to conceive.

Like what like Sermorelin?

Wait on it all till you pump out some kids, you'll be happy you did. I ran a couple cycles then totally quit, now me and the wife are done having kids and i started supplementing again.

It sounds like your not really a hardcore bodybuilder, just wait.

Hey all,
So I have posted a couple of times and gotten some good feedback. I am 25 y/o new to competitive bodybuilding and have been lifting seriously for 8 years natural. My diet is in check. I finally got a local source for test but I also have a hook up on GH. Now my fiancée and I are looking to have kids here shortly we are getting married next month and shes worried about me producing if I'm on test. Since I'm natural I was looking into just using GH. Does anyone here think that, that is ok? And if so, how long should I use GH for and what can I expect after my cycle?
Thanks guy respectfully, macho

Like what like Sermorelin?

No disrespect, but you're asking really basic questions for someone that wants to run gear.... And HGH before you've even ran steroids? Slow down, Turbo. No need to throw the kitchen sink all in one and no way in hell I'd ever run HGH with out running steroids as a base.... At least run test with HGH. You won't see a whole lot of anything with HGH only cycles, especially at your age.

There is a beginners section and a HGH/Peptide section on this very forum. I suggest you find those, read (A LOT), and keep researching until you can answer questions like this yourself. There's also an articles section here that covers basics for steroid and HGH cycles. Get to reading, my man.

Last edited:
No disrespect, but you're asking really basic questions for someone that wants to run gear.... And HGH before you've even ran steroids? Slow down, Turbo. No need to throw the kitchen sink all in one and no way in hell I'd ever run HGH with out running steroids as a base.... At least run test with HGH. You won't see a whole lot of anything with HGH only cycles, especially at your age.

There is a beginners section and a HGH/Peptide section on this very forum. I suggest you find those, read (A LOT), and keep researching until you can answer questions like this yourself. There's also an articles section here that covers basics for steroid and HGH cycles. Get to reading, my man.

You tell em Medi!

Hold up on the Test and gh and get your family at least started.Then hit up the Test.
Gh maybe after all else isn't working ,but plenty of time before the worry is needed.

Dont open Pandora's box.

Hold up on the Test and gh and get your family at least started.Then hit up the Test.
Gh maybe after all else isn't working ,but plenty of time before the worry is needed.

Awesome thanks for the advice

I appreciate the feedback and I tried researching using HGH without test but didn't really come up with much and I will thanks again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws