over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Geardup Radio Podcast: Phil Viz educational segment weekly

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know many of you watched me grow here over the years and may enjoy my new educational segment on geardup. It will be a different topic each week roughly 30-40min long. I may even bring on friends to discuss/debate me on topics. I want to keep it fun and educational.

Let me know what you think...

Geardup.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 600
I know many of you watched me grow here over the years and may enjoy my new educational segment on geardup. It will be a different topic each week roughly 30-40min long. I may even bring on friends to discuss/debate me on topics. I want to keep it fun and educational.

Let me know what you think...

Geardup.com

Nice. I am sure you will enjoy your time on the show.

Viz the Wiz!! Good show man. I will definitely be looking at intensity a little different today. I will be taking your advice on reps. I am so guilty of focusing more on completing a set rather than the movement towards the end of the set. I'm subscribed and will be listening in.

Cool brotha, good interview... "its not how heavy can you lift, its how heavy you can lift well" (i think i missed a word lol) , liked that tho...

PS, would like to see some other vids from you besides leg vids... i know u kill the legs and they best body part, but I'm interested to see how you do some other stuff... just a suggestion :)

Cool brotha, good interview... "its not how heavy can you lift, its how heavy you can lift well" (i think i missed a word lol) , liked that tho...

PS, would like to see some other vids from you besides leg vids... i know u kill the legs and they best body part, but I'm interested to see how you do some other stuff... just a suggestion :)

I completely agree, would love to see some other body parts!

I completely agree, would love to see some other body parts!

l just saw this and happened to add two chest videos to my instagram today. I will throw up some stuff besides legs. I guess i get caught up because legs are most brutal and i worked so damn hard to defeat my genetics these 30"+ are 100% blood sweat and tears and 0% genetics

Viz the Wiz!! Good show man. I will definitely be looking at intensity a little different today. I will be taking your advice on reps. I am so guilty of focusing more on completing a set rather than the movement towards the end of the set. I'm subscribed and will be listening in.

It takes a level of toughness to stay focused and force yourself to stay tight. Its ok to perform some loose reps, BUT ONLY once you have completed every possible strict rep you could do....

I like this guy a lot. Everything from his up to date scientific approach, philosophies on training and down to earth mentality. I hear nothing but good things about him (and his team) from clients he's working with.

He's #1 on my list of prospective coaches after my first show in May, being local is a huge plus. Fuck, if this dude can't help me grow in the off season, no one can.

Keep the info coming brotha.

Listened to this today, made me realize I need to be pushing myself harder. just about everything you mentioned people cheating themselves on, I am guilty of regularly. I thought about it and I realized I've been using excuses in my mind, like not having a training partner. Thanks for the (free lol) advice. I'll be continuing to tune in.

Last edited:
I like this guy a lot. Everything from his up to date scientific approach, philosophies on training and down to earth mentality. I hear nothing but good things about him (and his team) from clients he's working with.

He's #1 on my list of prospective coaches after my first show in May, being local is a huge plus. Fuck, if this dude can't help me grow in the off season, no one can.

Keep the info coming brotha.

Im sure we can bust shit out. I screen and require application, but mentioning promuscle always gets you 1 foot in the door due to this place being serious people. And yea my partner and his clients kill it too. Keep tuning in im going to keep it informative and fun!

Listened to this today, made me realize I need to be pushing myself harder. just about everything you mentioned people cheating themselves on, I am guilty of regularly. I thought about it and I realized I've been using excuses in my mind, like not having a training partner. Thanks for the (free lol) advice. I'll be continuing to tune in.

I am huge on the topic and monitor it closely which is why i led with it. I gave enough info where you know what to focus on...... NOW BE TOUGH! It isnt easy at all, but can be done if focused and determined!

Considering next weeks topic..

DEFYING YOUR GENETICS

what does your training split look like brotha

what does your training split look like brotha

Depends on how i recover. Its always changing. Arm day takes a back seat and can even be eliminated if u feel a priority bodypart (chest back legs) are ready to be trained again. Delts are minimal (strong bodypart) and will get SOME work on chest day or their own fasted am workout (sort of cardio but not taxing my legs which shrink easy) they wont shrink no matter what and always grow in balance with my body from back n chest workout stimulation...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131