over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gen Z and Millenial Guys Love Their Steroids

the millenials and etc like their steroids bc they are readily available and so is the information about them. before all this internet stuff i had no idea how to get steroids or i would have ALOT sooner. and i am far from a millenial.

as society evolves so does medicine, ie fat epidemic so now steroids and weightloss products are VERY popular and so is information about them. if there is a short cut and people find out about it they are going to take the short cut. i saw some commercial the other day for a weightloss product and its tag line was "finding a way to stop obsesity.." i chuckled. uh you dont need a product to fight obesity just stop eating so much shit food morons... unreal.

women SAY they dont prefer a well built lean guy bc they are afraid they couldnt keep em. seriously. i believe that whole heartedly. my wife has gained weight ever since we got married. i stayed EXACTLY the same weight but little softer. when i diet a bit and get lean for the summer she gets incredibly insecure. she prefers me out of shape so she feels better about herself. that is the ONLY reason why a woman would say they prefer dad bod. so they can feel better about being a fatass and letting their body go.
-F2S

There may be a lot of truth in them becoming insecure about themselves and women are often already so insecure as it is, I can see how a bodybuilder-physique would trigger that even more. The end result however stays the same. They generally don't want that type of body.

Basically, most men will sleep with women who are considerably less attractive than they are, which causes these women to develop bloated perceptions of their own value

This causes them to ignore men who are actually within their league - which causes these men to look to things to increase their own value, thereby improving their prospects

Freaky...I was thinking the same as in a psychology class in college (minored in psych) we discussed the very thing you speak of. That was 15 years ago now and I don't recall all the "technical" parameters of the discussion but you are 100% on it is a thing. The conversation was framed slightly different, obviously, in an academic setting but it was all around how woman expect brad pitt no matter what they bring to the table so "average joes" are being overlooked. That said there was also part of the discussion around very attractive women marrying guys who...aren't so much....and how and why the system gets short circuited and how, etc. that happens.

I wish I remembered more of the conversation. I remember it because it was a little sensitive all the ugly women looking at each other like "OMG am I an ugly one trying to punch above my weight class?!"

watch youtube videos interview females which they prefer

a few even say they want to be the center of attention and they couldnt with a tall, good looking in shape guy

it comes down to insecurity. In essence, women who do want a guy whos in shape, has higher self esteem, more confident, than a girl who doesnt

Go for the High Self Esteem females

What women say and what they do are two completely different things....

A lot of in demand women eventually settle down with the goofy looking out of shape guy, that is after they they wear themselves out from jumping from one alpha cock to the next. Then of course after a few months of marriage they start cheating with those same guys again because for some reason that douchey looking soft dude they married just doesn't satisfy them, big surprise.

I see that sometimes but with the people I know it's more about they always have to try and prove themselves looking for confrontation or they have this super inflated ego where they always have to be the best at everything and you can't even joke with them or they flip out but then they will crack jokes on you non stop to make themselves feel better.

I have a friend who is really short but good looking and in really good shape so he pulls a lot of chicks, chicks don't see him as threat so they are always down it's almost like a social experiment watching the way girls act towards him. Well every fucken guy whenever we go out wants to step up to him because of this, it happens without fail he's always a target it's almost comical. To the point where nobody wants him to come when we do things because there will always be a problem. He's actually pretty easy going but does have some small man syndrome and can't ever let it go when someone messes with him, also doesn't help that if he sniffs alcohol his brain leaves his body pretty much, super annoying.

But I have a relative who is the reverse, he's about 6'4 and big, more fat but hides it well....big nonetheless. So he always has to jump in the middle of things thinking his size will make people back down, of course this being Detroit nobody ever backs down and I've had to "hold" him back more times than I can care to remember. It's all fake the though, the guy is a giant pussy probably never punched anyone in his life he just thinks because of his size it's who he has to be. I guess that's big man syndrome....haha!
I find all my friends with little panis syndrome only date Asian women.

What women say and what they do are two completely different things....

A lot of in demand women eventually settle down with the goofy looking out of shape guy, that is after they they wear themselves out from jumping from one alpha cock to the next. Then of course after a few months of marriage they start cheating with those same guys again because for some reason that douchey looking soft dude they married just doesn't satisfy them, big surprise.

A lot of people are hesitant to say these things , and they are the truth.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws