over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gender of your child if conceived after being on juice for ATLEAST 3 MONTHS

What is gender of your child conceived after being on for atleast 3 months?

• Boy

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

Johnny Smiles

Banned
If you were ON CYCLE for atleast 3 MONTHS before conceiving i think it would be interesting to see what the gender of your baby was.

(someone tried to do a similar poll recently and it was flawed by being to general and people interpeted it incorrectly, this poll is ONLY for guys that have been on for 3 MONTHS MINIMUM prior to conception)

-JS

2 boys before I ever touched anything! 1st wife

2 girls while being on for way more than 3 months! 2nd & last wife!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESTLESS1, good to know bro! always been curious...
-JS

one funny thing about this is my two boys were in the 7lb range my two girls 10lbs. everybody healthy and growing perfect!!!

one funny thing about this is my two boys were in the 7lb range my two girls 10lbs. everybody healthy and growing perfect!!!

GREAT to hear bro! Kids are the best!
-JS

My youngest boy was conceived after I had been cruising at 250mg for at least 6 months.

I realize the poll is just for fun, but it makes no difference even after several years. Not a factor.

A buddy of mine has 3 girls. The first was on nothing. The second was an accident while he tapering down from a heavy cycle. The third, his wife wanted to "try to have kids". She doesn't know he uses. He was on high doses and he didn't want another kid, so he agreed to try (assuming he'd just get more sex and no baby).

I know a LOT of users who have girls and barely any boys. The only guys I know who use and have boys are guys that came off, ran HCG and the whole shabang.

A buddy of mine has 3 girls. The first was on nothing. The second was an accident while he tapering down from a heavy cycle. The third, his wife wanted to "try to have kids". She doesn't know he uses. He was on high doses and he didn't want another kid, so he agreed to try (assuming he'd just get more sex and no baby).

I know a LOT of users who have girls and barely any boys. The only guys I know who use and have boys are guys that came off, ran HCG and the whole shabang.

from asking around and searching threads thats what seems to be most common. (guys have girls mostly when off and using ancillaries etc.)
-JS

This thread represents a fundamental misunderstanding of basic molecular biology.

This thread represents a fundamental misunderstanding of basic molecular biology.

enlighten us:)
i will be honest, i dont know a thing about molecular biology or how sex is determined in a fetus. i just notice alot of internet theories that guys on juice tend to have girls so this thread is an attempt to explore that internet theory.
-JS

Im just happy to hear its safe to have kids while on cycle. My wife is a week late, and Im about 6 wks into a cycle, obviously an unplanned lateness!! I was worried about the health implications on a "possible" pregnancy, if there are any.

Im just happy to hear its safe to have kids while on cycle. My wife is a week late, and Im about 6 wks into a cycle, obviously an unplanned lateness!! I was worried about the health implications on a "possible" pregnancy, if there are any.

nothing to worry about bro. well, besides the fact that the baby will be covered in hair from head to toe and have a deep voice....
JOKING!:D
you are good to go and congrats. i didn't plan my baby girl but she has changed my life all for the better!
-JS

Don't know if this counts but 12 years ago I was only cycling PH's 19nor and Andro. I had two boys back to back 98 and 99. While off without any PH's or Test I had two girls.

Theres a bit of confusion, so lets clear it up a sperm with an y chromosome will make a boy, a sperm with a x chromosome will make a girl(women's eggs are always x while a man can be x or y, which decides the gender), male hormonal levels have no effect on xy sperm count production, men either produce mostly one or the other or an even mix of the 2, but testosterone levels in women do have an effect on gender.

While a woman normally wants to have a daughter, most men are sure to want a son – I know it from my own experience. If the man wants this wish to come true, he should be more attentive in choosing the partner and prefer stronger and masterful women, as exactly women with such character have more testosterone in blood. The more testosterone contained in the woman’s blood, the more likely the child will be male. So, this is woman’s body, who decides on the child’s sex.

The scientists have found, that women with higher testosterone levels give birth to boys more often. This became clear due to the following study. Along with measuring the testosterone level, the volunteers involved in the research were asked, how often they felt proud, resolute, self-satisfied, angry, aggressive. It occurs, that stronger and more resolute women give birth to boys, while women with less testosterone in blood are, as a rule, more caring, tolerant, sympathizing and usually have daughters.

The scientists have also found, that the ovule coming from the follicle is ready for fertilization by the sperm containing certain chromosomes. This means, that the organism of the woman determines, whether to bring a boy or a girl into the world.

Using the ericsson method only males or females will be born, as the sperm are spearated, and even if the mothers hormones favor one sex over an other by providing only one genders sperm only one gender can be created.

The Ericsson Method
In 1975, Ronald J. Ericsson, Ph.D. began clinical studies to determine whether such enriched sperm samples would result in offspring of a desired gender. Today the Ericsson method is used in approximately half of the centers in the U.S.

Dr Ericsson devised methods by which X and Y sperm can be separated through filtering processes. This sperm sample is used for insemination when ovulation is anticipated. The enriched sperm sample is then available to fertilize the egg.

Lastly the world average is 104 boys to 100 girls

Last edited:

Neah you should be fine bro. just like JS said. Also, you never know for sure until she takes a test. There are a number of reasons for late periods. If the case is your girlfriend/wife is pregnant then CONGRATS bro.!!! I gotta tell ya my children have changed my life and I am proud of each of them. Each one of them brings something special to this family. I am BLESSED. Pax.

Warren

Wifey just got home with a test in hand after 3 days of stressing......test was positive. Guess Im gonna be a daddy again (I have a 10yr and a 6 yr old). I'll answer the poll question.....ohhh in about 8 months!!

Funny thing is we tried for another one about 3 yrs ago and didnt happen, just figured my time has passed. Its amazing what a drunkin wedding weekend on the Jersey shore will do for ya.

This is gonna take a minute to sink in.........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131