over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

General conensus on metformin

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is the general consensus on metformin for bodybuilding now a days? Worthless due to IGF-1 suppression? I used It in past in various ways, AM PM split, short-acting, extended-release, etc. I got shredded on it but didn't gain really any size. The sides also were noticeable. Does anyone still use this and are you able to gain LBM on it still over time? TY in advance

With all the Tren in the world, people can overcome anything these days. People of all sorts swear by it, from the growers to the healthy maintainers. People are bullish on the life extension properties; although those properties are downstream, and I say that we are looking for more appropriate solutions. For serious bodybuilders, there are better solutions for insulin sensitivity which directly benefit the objective.

As for the IGF, the studies that I looked at demonstrated that most of the IGF suppression was transient upon initial treatment, then IGF levels increased again after some sort of normalization. Metformin is doable and available, and many people are using it effectively enough for their satisfaction. It's not for me, however, unless absolutely necessary.

Been taking it for years and will continue. Can't see where it would have much of a negative impact especially for those that are on a cycle. And if it has a tiny negative impart, yet allows someone to be healthy for many more years then not taking it. They may be not quite as big, like any one will notice or care, but maybe looking good much longer.

Been taking it for years and will continue. Can't see where it would have much of a negative impact especially for those that are on a cycle. And if it has a tiny negative impart, yet allows someone to be healthy for many more years then not taking it. They may be not quite as big, like any one will notice or care, but maybe looking good much longer.

thanks bro, maybe ill give it a go again at a lower dose 250-500mg . it provides a nice gastric dump effect, apple cider vinegar too and glucose control as well

I take 500mg a day for years and I will continue. A great addition for me. I also use 4iu GH / day for years. my glucose and IGF are perfect, I check regularly.

thanks bro, maybe ill give it a go again at a lower dose 250-500mg . it provides a nice gastric dump effect, apple cider vinegar too and glucose control as well

Start off taking 250mg a day 20-30 min after last meal , after 10 days or so add 250mg after breakfast , after another 10 day add another 250 to the last meal dose.
It always fucks up my stomach if I jump right to 500mg , if I take more than a few weeks off I actually start at 125mg (1/2 of s 250mg tab)

Start off taking 250mg a day 20-30 min after last meal , after 10 days or so add 250mg after breakfast , after another 10 day add another 250 to the last meal dose.
It always fucks up my stomach if I jump right to 500mg , if I take more than a few weeks off I actually start at 125mg (1/2 of s 250mg tab)

I use this method by gunsmith too

I wasnt able use metformin until he pmed me this method

Been on for years and years now. Has helped me stay leaner and I believe helped me use carbs better.
I don't think the IGF-1 suppression is significant, especially when other anabolics are involved

I’ve been using it for years, as well. I doubt I’ll ever stop. There’s just so many benefits.

This is an interesting thread that I have to dig into much more... I'm the type of person that tends not to overdo things what would any of you recommend? Also, I stick to ass what other compounds are worth it in your eyes?
~

If taken once/day, does the timing of Metformin matter?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear