advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

General unanswered SEO questions I feel might be helpful!

FlexMurphy

Registered
Ok, so i feel like everyone has covered or tried to cover, where to shoot, or how to enhance on nearly every body part and their idea of how deep etc.

My questions
1. When is your favorite time to shoot? Pre? Post? Morning? Doesnt matter?
2. Do you shoot only when your lifting that body part?
3. Say your lifting back, but your doing triceps protocol, will you do some tricep work to move the oil around to prevent scar tissue still?
4. Now if you said you lift other parts but do possibly one exercise to move the oil around (preventing scar tissue), do you lift with intensity? Or just light weight few 20rep sets and thats done with and on to your workout?

5. I feel there is a great deal of research done with SEO, but its just not covering all aspects, is the point of synthol/painless/whatever the brand, to stretch the facia alone? Or to stretch the fascia while lifting with it? Or stretch the facia with the pump (saying you only shoot that muscle on its lifting day)?

alot of questions here! haha answers greatly appreciated from the greats! thanks]

Now i know everyone likes Big D's protocol... i think a few of these questions could maybe help not just me but some people, like do you lift ur biceps nearly everyday you shoot? I feel that super extreme, but I like to hear your answers!

Ok, so i feel like everyone has covered or tried to cover, where to shoot, or how to enhance on nearly every body part and their idea of how deep etc.

My questions
3. Say your lifting back, but your doing triceps protocol, will you do some tricep work to move the oil around to prevent scar tissue still?
4. Now if you said you lift other parts but do possibly one exercise to move the oil around (preventing scar tissue), do you lift with intensity? Or just light weight few 20rep sets and thats done with and on to your workout?

5. I feel there is a great deal of research done with SEO, but its just not covering all aspects, is the point of synthol/painless/whatever the brand, to stretch the facia alone? Or to stretch the fascia while lifting with it? Or stretch the facia with the pump (saying you only shoot that muscle on its lifting day)?

alot of questions here! haha answers greatly appreciated from the greats! thanks]

Now i know everyone likes Big D's protocol... i think a few of these questions could maybe help not just me but some people, like do you lift ur biceps nearly everyday you shoot? I feel that super extreme, but I like to hear your answers!

I'll answer one. When I did it my arms, I worked my bis and tris every other day.

My questions

Who in the hell is Big D?

Big A maybe? im not sure which it is, its all over on PM sorry man

My questions

1) Pre-workout...Do your injections, massage the injection area and then make sure to do some light sets immediately aftewards...This will help in moving the oil through the muscle group.....

2) You injection the muscle group daily as stated in the protocol...30 day cycle and 6wk maintenance.....

3) Even on non-workout days for the injected muscle group you would still do light sets to help move the oil through the muscle group.....

4) Light weight with plenty of reps.....

5) You should not only use Syntherol on the day you work the particular muscle group...The protocol is designed specifically to maximized the gains of the everyday injections...Syntherol is created to stretch the muscle fascia so that new muscle can grow and if done properly and you follow the protocol will remain permanent.....

I know Big A's 'How to' thread is very long but every one of these questions has been covered many times within it...There is nothing new asked here that has not already been covered in that thread.....

I opened this expecting a FAQ on Search Engine Optimization. My mind is in the wrong place for this site. Carry on.

How hard is it to do the medial head of tricep? Seriously thinking about diving into this for awhile, and that areas seems hard as hell to pin. But to get the max benefit from this it says all heads of bis/tris.

How hard is it to do the medial head of tricep? Seriously thinking about diving into this for awhile, and that areas seems hard as hell to pin. But to get the max benefit from this it says all heads of bis/tris.

I'm curious about this also. I don't know what the deal is, my triceps just don't grow very well so I've been considering a syntherol run on them.

I'm curious about this also. I don't know what the deal is, my triceps just don't grow very well so I've been considering a syntherol run on them.

Basically what im doing, there is 3 heads to your tricep, to really pop it out, i do 2 injections on the long head, and one on the short head. Its turning out nicely. I have taken lots of progress pictures so Im just asking questions to make sure I can make a awesome detailed thread and not have wrong info on it!

Basically what im doing, there is 3 heads to your tricep, to really pop it out, i do 2 injections on the long head, and one on the short head. Its turning out nicely. I have taken lots of progress pictures so Im just asking questions to make sure I can make a awesome detailed thread and not have wrong info on it!

Put some pics up so we can see the difference. I noticed that my arms pop more after a 2month run.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear