over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generation Iron 2

Lol its bodybuilding. There is no message or clear driven point. You about have to be a little messed up in the head to do what we do and be good at it. That's why it will only appeal to us.

There's not much of an entertaining story about guys who have to robots half the year to stand on a stage and flex. But I understand we love it and it's all about what you(the person) make of it.

I guess the older I get the more silly this stuff becomes and I start to realize hey it's not bodybuilding then everything else. It's everything else then my little hobby no one cares for but me. Life is much much more than this. But hey I like bodybuilding but as more and more time goes on with the people and the industry the media and so forth it's getting a little silly. No money to be made we are Shortening our life span whether you want to admit it or not and no matter what you do you'll never step on the Olympia stage and make money.

That's bodybuilding lol
I got severely depressed after reading your post.... however it was all true😖

I got severely depressed after reading your post.... however it was all true😖

I guess I was trying to relate my post to the movie somehow. I haven't seen it but I mean I get on YouTube these days and keep trying to find something new about bodybuilding to I guess "entertain me" but at the end of the day I'm let down because it's just dudes lifting weights. What more could you make a movie with from that.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be a negative Nancy about bodybuilding because I still think it's cool as shit to be jacked and lift weights but I find bodybuilding media these days to be empty. It's all out there now there's no mystery, 10 years ago when I was just getting into lifting there was magazines and a few YouTube vids of old matsuri training vids. Now it's all the same and you have retards going to extremes to create there fame.

I wasn't impressed with the first generation iron. But I grew up watching pumping iron over and over again with my dad I wanted to be Arnold because it was kind of a mystery who these guys where and they were freakin cool. Now it's just kinda blahh if you know what I'm saying

where i can download the english subtitles for the documentary?

Dunno if this helps, but I have the translation for Kai:

"I will now in a most lengthical manner wax philosophical about how this is not fair and then do a little dance."

--Repeat 20x

I just watched this and although I haven't been on here at all in anyway for the past 9-12 months I had to jump in on anything you guys had posted up.

I was excited during this movie. Truly excited. Finally the TRUTH exposed and people see what this industry has evolved into. And I'm sure many will hate this movie because it explores the dark ugly parts.

I thought the movie was amazing. All of my reasons to think it was going to suck became reasons of why I now love it so much. This is the realest bodybuilding has ever been painted in the history of bodybuilding imo. Of course there's some beautiful things about bodybuilding and I love it and it will always have it's place in my life in some way or another regardless of life's circumstances, but it can be an extremely dark place with some truly fucked up shit. And this documentary isn't scared to touch on the shit that's been for so long swept under the rug in the industry as a whole.

This is so much better than the first (I didn't like the first much at all)and I recommend everyone to stream/rent/buy it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wasn't a bad watch wish the uk had trt clinics like America lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched this and although I haven't been on here at all in anyway for the past 9-12 months I had to jump in on anything you guys had posted up.

I was excited during this movie. Truly excited. Finally the TRUTH exposed and people see what this industry has evolved into. And I'm sure many will hate this movie because it explores the dark ugly parts.

I thought the movie was amazing. All of my reasons to think it was going to suck became reasons of why I now love it so much. This is the realest bodybuilding has ever been painted in the history of bodybuilding imo. Of course there's some beautiful things about bodybuilding and I love it and it will always have it's place in my life in some way or another regardless of life's circumstances, but it can be an extremely dark place with some truly fucked up shit. And this documentary isn't scared to touch on the shit that's been for so long swept under the rug in the industry as a whole.

This is so much better than the first (I didn't like the first much at all)and I recommend everyone to stream/rent/buy it.

Ummm if you thought that was the dark side of bodybuilding you have nooooooo idea

They marketed this terribly.

Also the price tag to STREAM/own it is ridiculous. I seriously doubt anyone will watch a documentary multiple times..

They should have put it up on itunes or youtube for 3$-$5 to stream for 24 hours.

Now everyone is just going to bootleg it and they get less of a return lol.

If you really liked it you will probably love Under Construction 1 and 2

So far, half way through using it as a distraction during cardio...honestly, the first one was better and Collum (or whatever his name is) makes me feel "dumber" for watching him.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but damn does he come off as ignorant.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws