over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic hgh high heart rate

kaleb

Registered
Was using generic hgh at 1 iu daily. Does anybody know why my pulse jumped 8 beats per minute? Started humatrope at the same dose, pulse went back to normal. Have not tried TP low dimmer hgh. Could it be the dimmers? Thanks.

Was using generic hgh at 1 iu daily. Does anybody know why my pulse jumped 8 beats per minute? Started humatrope at the same dose, pulse went back to normal. Have not tried TP low dimmer hgh. Could it be the dimmers? Thanks.

Have you serum tested your humatrope with GH serum and IGF-1 testing?

**broken link removed**

Effect of Growth Hormone on Basal Metabolism
Daily basal metabolic rate was higher in growth hormone–treated participants than in those not treated with growth hormone (basal metabolic rate, 141 kcal/d [CI, 69 to 213 kcal/d]) (Table 3 and Appendix Figure 3). Resting respiratory exchange ratio or respiratory quotient was lower in growth hormone–treated participants (−0.02 [CI, −0.03 to −0.01]; mean among all participants, 0.78 [SD, 0.03]), reflecting the preferential use of lipids rather than carbohydrates for fuel at rest during growth hormone therapy. Resting heart rate was also significantly higher in growth hormone–treated participants (3.8 beats/min [CI, 0.2 to 7.4 beats/min]).

Ouch

What’s the exact cost/MOA here?

Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Have you serum tested your humatrope with GH serum and IGF-1 testing?

**broken link removed**

Effect of Growth Hormone on Basal Metabolism
Daily basal metabolic rate was higher in growth hormone–treated participants than in those not treated with growth hormone (basal metabolic rate, 141 kcal/d [CI, 69 to 213 kcal/d]) (Table 3 and Appendix Figure 3). Resting respiratory exchange ratio or respiratory quotient was lower in growth hormone–treated participants (−0.02 [CI, −0.03 to −0.01]; mean among all participants, 0.78 [SD, 0.03]), reflecting the preferential use of lipids rather than carbohydrates for fuel at rest during growth hormone therapy. Resting heart rate was also significantly higher in growth hormone–treated participants (3.8 beats/min [CI, 0.2 to 7.4 beats/min]).

I’ve had the same experience and others as well. Don’t really know if it’s because of the added water retention or what the cause is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here. Had no noticeable heart rate incease on 4ius, but switched to 6ius daily two weeks ago and noticed a increase in my heart rate, and now it seems my body doesnt't notice it as much. My garmin activity tracker measures my heart rate over 24 hours, and my resting is still around high 60s low 70s on average so Im thinking I'm still fine, but sometimes just sitting at work doing nothing i'll check my wristband, and it'll say it's in the 80s, so idk.

At 1iu daily it makes absolutely no sense. Are you sure its really HGH?

Ouch

What’s the exact cost/MOA here?

Just curious. Thanks in advance.

The GH/IGF-1 axis has a direct endocrine effect on the myocardium, resulting in hypertrophy, enhancement of contractile performance, and elongation of the action potential of cardiac fibers.[4] Ultimately, the involvement of the heart in acromegaly is characterized by concentric biventricular hypertrophy. Structural changes of the heart can even occur in patients briefly exposed to GH hypersecretion.[5] This remodeling is further enhanced by the hypertension and glucose intolerance commonly present in the acromegalic patient. The evolution of cardiomyopathy in acromegaly is characterized by significant worsening of the heart’s ability to function as an efficient pump. In patients with short disease duration, there is initial cardiac hypertrophy with increased heart rate, contractility, and cardiac output, termed the hyperkinetic syndrome.[4] This is a result of the stimulatory effects of GH and IGF-1 on myocardial contractility as mediated by changes in intracellular calcium.[4] As hypertrophy becomes more prominent, diastolic dysfunction may develop, leading to the development of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Fortunately, the clinical syndrome of heart failure is uncommon (~3%) in patients with acromegaly with either a normal or reduced ejection fraction.[6] However, at the advanced stages of untreated disease, cardiac abnormalities may rarely result in systolic dysfunction with manifestations of congestive heart failure.
https://www.clinicalcorrelations.org/2010/09/01/the-heart-in-acromegaly/

Would not be too concerned when taking only 2-3 IU. However, it would be wise to keep an eye on your heart rate. It may increase slightly in the first weeks and then normalize again. If that doesn't happen, one could consider beta-blocker usage. Alternatively, calcium channel blockers may do the trick, too (https://academic.oup.com/mend/article/18/7/1658/2747600), but with a less favorable side-effect profile .

is this something to be overly concerned with? was just thinking of giving GH my first run at 2-3iu of one on TP's options and would continue for as long as possible (yrs hopefully). but now all the talk on here of the elevated HR from GH being overly negative has me second guessing it.

(for ppl who r smart about this like jeff, blackbeard, stewie, gotgame or the like plz lol)

Would not be too concerned when taking only 2-3 IU. However, it would be wise to keep an eye on your heart rate. It may increase slightly in the first weeks and then normalize again. If that doesn't happen, one could consider beta-blocker usage. Alternatively, calcium channel blockers may do the trick, too (https://academic.oup.com/mend/article/18/7/1658/2747600), but with a less favorable side-effect profile .

I had elevation at first from 60s-70s to low-mid 80s, it went away after +4-6 weeks and i'm back down to normal on 4 IU HGH daily. I gained about 7 lbs that hasn't gone away. It seems like it's intramuscular water+nitrogen because i am pumped 24/7 even if i don't eat carbs/calories which is crazy. I look like i'm blasting 300-500 mg on only 150 mg. My BP also ran a little higher than normal at first and also normalized.

I had elevation at first from 60s-70s to low-mid 80s, it went away after +4-6 weeks and i'm back down to normal on 4 IU HGH daily. I gained about 7 lbs that hasn't gone away. It seems like it's intramuscular water+nitrogen because i am pumped 24/7 even if i don't eat carbs/calories which is crazy. I look like i'm blasting 300-500 mg on only 150 mg. My BP also ran a little higher than normal at first and also normalized.

cool, thx for the responses guys. thing is itd mainly be off cycle since i only blast 2x a yr, and off cycle my BP is amazing (110/65 with no BP meds) but my RHR is 80ish, would this be too high of a starting point? i dont do a ton of cardio (usually 25 min incline walking 2-3x a wk) being so ecto-ish but im gonna start more especially since im pretty much at my LBM goal and am just looking to maintain anymore. off cycle im 5'10, 190 at 10-12% and would only like to get up to 195-200 at the same bf maintained off cycle indefinitely only on legit TRT and 2-3iu of quality GH.

so u guys think this GH protocol would be good/safe for someone on a perma-maintenance phase just looking to maintain LBM while staying lean and full?

Last edited:
cool, thx for the responses guys. thing is itd mainly be off cycle since i only blast 2x a yr, and off cycle my BP is amazing (110/65 with no BP meds) but my RHR is 80ish, would this be too high of a starting point? i dont do a ton of cardio (usually 25 min incline walking 2-3x a wk) being so ecto-ish but im gonna start more especially since im pretty much at my LBM goal and am just looking to maintain anymore. off cycle im 5'10, 190 at 10-12% and would only like to get up to 195-200 at the same bf maintained off cycle indefinitely only on legit TRT and 2-3iu of quality GH.

so u guys think this GH protocol would be good/safe for someone on a perma-maintenance phase just looking to maintain LBM while staying lean and full?

You won't get the full benefits of CV exercise with just walking. You need to get your hear rate going up to 140-160 BPM and sustain it there to get all the health benefits and adaptions you want.

As an ectomorph, your best friend is whole milk and cereal. You can easily put in 700-1000 cals per bowl.

Safe is a relative word, you should be fine depending on where 2-3 IU puts you. You're looking at around 200-300 ng/mL for IGF-1, you might already have those baseline levels depending on your age, genetics, and lifestyle.

Last edited:
I agree with Black Beard in terms of helping to lower RHR. It has to be intense cardio for a decent duration. Over time, your heart will become more efficient and will pump a larger volume of blood with less strokes, etc. Be consistent and give it time. It took a good 4 months to create a really noticeable difference with my RHR.

You won't get the full benefits of CV exercise with just walking. You need to get your hear rate going up to 140-160 BPM and sustain it there to get all the health benefits and adaptions you want.

As an ectomorph, your best friend is whole milk and cereal. You can easily put in 700-1000 cals per bowl.

Safe is a relative word, you should be fine depending on where 2-3 IU puts you. You're looking at around 200-300 ng/mL for IGF-1, you might already have those baseline levels depending on your age, genetics, and lifestyle.

as per ur first point, yes, noted. the lack of intense cardio is more of laziness and lack of need from staying relatively lean just by genetics/metabolism. but as stated above, i plan to incorporate more cardio and more intense varieties once im in that maintenance phase.

per ur second point, lol dude i have no problems getting in sufficient cals to make gains or making gains in general. i may be an ecto but never at all considered myself a "hard gainer" because my body does add muscle nicely as long prgressive training and progressive eating are there, which they always are. i only desire to be a lean 200 lbs because its a good fit for my body/genetics and i have no desire to be a hugely jacked bodybuilder type like most on this site do, not because i cant surpass it if i wanted to. its a good, realistic goal i can maintain w/o further need for continued cycles because as alluded to earlier, i want to move away from using AAS for the betterment of my long term health. and i actually prefer whole milk and EVOO for easy, clean cals as opposed to junky refined carbs in cereal lol :p.

per ur third point, def true and noted. ill be getting a baseline IGF draw and then periodically once on the GH to see how different doses affect my levels.

Last edited:
as per ur first point, yes, noted. the lack of intense cardio is more of laziness and lack of need from staying relatively lean just by genetics/metabolism. but as stated above, i plan to incorporate more cardio and more intense varieties once im in that maintenance phase.

per ur second point, lol dude i have no problems getting in sufficient cals to make gains or making gains in general. i may be an ecto but never at all considered myself a "hard gainer" because my body does add muscle nicely as long prgressive training and progressive eating are there, which they always are. i only desire to be a lean 200 lbs because its a good fit for my body/genetics and i have no desire to be a hugely jacked bodybuilder type like most on this site do, not because i cant surpass it if i wanted to. its a good, realistic goal i can maintain w/o further need for continued cycles because as alluded to earlier, i want to move away from using AAS for the betterment of my long term health. and i actually prefer whole milk and EVOO for easy, clean cals as opposed to junky refined carbs in cereal lol :p.

per ur third point, def true and noted. ill be getting a baseline IGF draw and then periodically once on the GH to see how different doses affect my levels.

The trick with being consistent with cardio comes down to two things. (I used to hate it, but the benefits to quality of life and health have been amazing)

1. Find something enjoyable, can be swimming, boxing/MMA, etc.

2. Make it a routine/habit like taking a shower/brushing your teeth/making coffee, you want this to be almost like an auto-pilot thing.

The trick with being consistent with cardio comes down to two things. (I used to hate it, but the benefits to quality of life and health have been amazing)

1. Find something enjoyable, can be swimming, boxing/MMA, etc.

2. Make it a routine/habit like taking a shower/brushing your teeth/making coffee, you want this to be almost like an auto-pilot thing.

ya its funny that u say that because the reason i stick with brisk walking is because its the only form of cardio i enjoy (and because it doesnt mess with my leg day recovery). getting outside and listening to music or a podcast while hoofing it up and down some hills is therapeutic to me, it gives me time to think and get some sunshine. when im climbing some steep hills my HR prob gets up to 150+, but on the flat parts its prob 120-130. im gonna buy a fit bit to see for sure and then maybe throw some weights in a backpack and do it weighted to make it more difficult. but ya i stick with walking cuz 1. it doesnt interfere with my leg workout recovery and 2. i actually enjoy it lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws