over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic HGH is bogus???

Why are people calling licensed legit Chinese pharma like Anke Bio or Gensci "generic." Just because it's made in China? They can make legit gh too...it's pharma and used in hospitals there.

Putting Chinese pharma is the same category as unlicensed non pharma level production (like Cambodian meditrope) is not the same thing.

Ameen makes money sourcing western GH to clients. He's talked shit on anything from China for ages.

To say China pharma industry is incapable of making decent gh is not accurate.

exactly brother. anke bio is legit and used in hospitals like you said, far from some basic genetic crap. i have seen guys run 10-15iu a day of these and get insane results, clean crazy results

but dont they just add ghrp so when you get bloods it gives high hgh readings but doesnt affect igf readings? and igf is what were after?

but dont they just add ghrp so when you get bloods it gives high hgh readings but doesnt affect igf readings? and igf is what were after?

Not exactly , MK-677 gives great increase in IGF-1 numbers but doesn’t give near the results as moderate dose of HGH.

I have never used generic gh. But one thing I do notice. People with real pharm gh hit FREAK status and most people who use generic do not. But does it raise igf levels? Yes

Pharm grade hgh is optimal but that's not really the point. These guys are stating all generic is basically crap. It's beyond stupid. Look at the replies on this thread from guys who have run various brands. I know quite a few guys who run loads of pharm grade hgh and trust me they are not freaks. I also know some freaks who have only ever used generic. Guys reach freak status because of their genetics and work ethic for the most part. Obviously hgh will help but freaks will be freaks regardless what brand of hgh they use.

I would think the black market for gh used for cosmetic reasons is thousands of times bigger than any legit market, so saying getting licenced would make them more money sounds like BS to me. Who would use GH in Cinese pharmacies? That many dwarfs in China? As someone said above, remember what happened to Jintropin, freakin US government became involved in shutting down their exports.

I have zero real insight into the Chinese GH scene but it wouldn't surprise me if one of the legit manufacturers let out batches out the back door to divert to the black market (raw material, perhaps less "purified"). Anyone know more or have educated guesses?

This Ameen fella sounds like real fool from what I've seen. For his fans here, is there anything he has said that's been news to you, any "aha!" moments? What have you learned?

i ve similar results with ansomone than genotropin

I would think the black market for gh used for cosmetic reasons is thousands of times bigger than any legit market, so saying getting licenced would make them more money sounds like BS to me. Who would use GH in Cinese pharmacies? That many dwarfs in China? As someone said above, remember what happened to Jintropin, freakin US government became involved in shutting down their exports.

I have zero real insight into the Chinese GH scene but it wouldn't surprise me if one of the legit manufacturers let out batches out the back door to divert to the black market (raw material, perhaps less "purified"). Anyone know more or have educated guesses?

This Ameen fella sounds like real fool from what I've seen. For his fans here, is there anything he has said that's been news to you, any "aha!" moments? What have you learned?
Mate they do have A LOT of dwarf's in China. Almost the entire race. Just saying lol

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

I've learned a lot from Ameen over the years but lately these kind of outlandish claims are really destroying his reputation...

Why are people calling licensed legit Chinese pharma like Anke Bio or Gensci "generic." Just because it's made in China? They can make legit gh too...it's pharma and used in hospitals there.

Putting Chinese pharma is the same category as unlicensed non pharma level production (like Cambodian meditrope) is not the same thing.

Ameen makes money sourcing western GH to clients. He's talked shit on anything from China for ages.

To say China pharma industry is incapable of making decent gh is not accurate.

Exactly. The term "generic HGH" sounds negative like it's inferior. Tests show otherwise for many of these "generic" brands

I've used norditropin pens long term. I've also used rips, Karl's orange tops (Isreal), blacks (Cambodian meditrope) and greys. I can afford western pharma gh if I want it, but it's ridiculous being that I'm a fucking suit who doesn't even compete. It's hard to validate 8-10x cost when I know "official grey tops" (aka supertropin) are just rebranded Anke biotech direct from the factory. I've seen the labs and the purity results. I've seen the IGF-1 results in myself and others. I've talked to enough people in the gh scene/industry to now know where most all of this stuff comes from. It's not really a secret among sources/suppliers. You don't have to believe me, but I've been told the same things by various people that know. All of this is kept behind the scenes for various reasons.

I have no issues using Anke Biotech (Ansomone) genSci (jins), or Zhongshan bio made gh. Although I belive Anke bio purity to be better than hyges (Zhongshan bio). These are licensed pharma producers guys. It's not "generic" like some blue tops of unknown origin. I will say jins and hyges are faked a ton. A lot of jins out there are bogus. That further muddies the water.

The gurus saying no legit gh can come out of China are trying to keep people buying western gh for financial gain. Many well known coaches source western gh and make a lot of profit. There could be a "slightly" better purity profile for brands like humatrop or norditropin. But the real Chinese pharma is nearly identical. And it's not enough difference to validate the insane price difference. Anke bio is highly pure, is properly folded chains that elevate IGF-1 and appears to have a pharma level dimer result. These are facts, not bro science forum lore. It's your money, pay 10x if you want. But the blatant misinformation by Ameen on this topic is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Exactly. The term "generic HGH" sounds negative like it's inferior. Tests show otherwise for many of these "generic" brands

You call all other drugs at a pharmacy that aren’t produced by the original manufacturer generics to be fair.

I've used norditropin pens long term. I've also used rips, Karl's orange tops (Isreal), blacks (Cambodian meditrope) and greys. I can afford western pharma gh if I want it, but it's ridiculous being that I'm a fucking suit who doesn't even compete. It's hard to validate 8-10x cost when I know "official grey tops" (aka supertropin) are just rebranded Anke biotech direct from the factory. I've seen the labs and the purity results. I've seen the IGF-1 results in myself and others. I've talked to enough people in the gh scene/industry to now know where most all of this stuff comes from. It's not really a secret among sources/suppliers. You don't have to believe me, but I've been told the same things by various people that know. All of this is kept behind the scenes for various reasons.

I have no issues using Anke Biotech (Ansomone) genSci (jins), or Zhongshan bio made gh. Although I belive Anke bio purity to be better than hyges (Zhongshan bio). These are licensed pharma producers guys. It's not "generic" like some blue tops of unknown origin. I will say jins and hyges are faked a ton. A lot of jins out there are bogus. That further muddies the water.

The gurus saying no legit gh can come out of China are trying to keep people buying western gh for financial gain. Many well known coaches source western gh and make a lot of profit. There could be a "slightly" better purity profile for brands like humatrop or norditropin. But the real Chinese pharma is nearly identical. And it's not enough difference to validate the insane price difference. Anke bio is highly pure, is properly folded chains that elevate IGF-1 and appears to have a pharma level dimer result. These are facts, not bro science forum lore. It's your money, pay 10x if you want. But the blatant misinformation by Ameen on this topic is getting out of hand.

Really good stuff! This is why I say when these accusations are made, don’t just burry them, take them on! I’ve ran Kefei, somatropin and now Grey Tops. The greys are the best by far to date! Very pleased! Kefie was ok, but had minor issues when I first started. I don’t have pharma to base on, but at 3iu per day running the greys I’m on, I’m seeing indisputable changes!

Yes, I know more; and your speculation is correct. Most of the people that talk shit about Chinese GH have no real world knowledge of what really goes on in the Chinese GH scene.

The only proof that i have is real life experience and being consistant so here goes with both GH products chinese/ pharm grade my diet was the same carb cycling every three days or so. I was on the greys the legit ones from the man, for 2 years at 4iu a day. Overall i would say muscles were full and round but there was like a constant watery layer to my body. I have been using 2iu of legit lilly humatrope, every day for the last 6 months. The muscle full ness is very good but the dryness look to my body is awesome. When i cheated more on my diet with generics, i got waterery, humatrope not really at all... when i went to 4 ius of pharm humatrope the pumps, recovery time, muscle fullness was awesome! Now having used pharm and generic "my opinion" pharm grade is superior and i question what the generic stuff really is..... my constant test cycle is 250mgs pharm sustanon, and 200mgs of cyp. There also seems to be a synergestic combination of test that works awesome for me. Im 6ft and cruise at 260lbs. Granted im not a bodybuilder and im 52 yrs old and been constantly "ON test combination" for the last 7-10 years gh generic / pharm last 3yrs... if i was a bodybuilder i would run the sustanon / cyp cycle and upping the dose as i plataue also using 6iu of pharm hgh humalog pre /post and t-3 but you have to find a balance with t-3 too much is not good. You have to eat big to get big you have to feed the juice and youre body and t-3 helps with that...this took years to figure out and being very consistant with food, juice and training. As i got closer to a show i would add in tren A and winstrol...likw big A said in his clearing the air post, do as much hgh as u can afford . but im sayi g keep it to pharm grade nothing else compares to it....i hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The only proof that i have is real life experience and being consistant so here goes with both GH products chinese/ pharm grade my diet was the same carb cycling every three days or so. I was on the greys the legit ones from the man, for 2 years at 4iu a day. Overall i would say muscles were full and round but there was like a constant watery layer to my body. I have been using 2iu of legit lilly humatrope, every day for the last 6 months. The muscle full ness is very good but the dryness look to my body is awesome. When i cheated more on my diet with generics, i got waterery, humatrope not really at all... when i went to 4 ius of pharm humatrope the pumps, recovery time, muscle fullness was awesome! Now having used pharm and generic "my opinion" pharm grade is superior and i question what the generic stuff really is..... my constant test cycle is 250mgs pharm sustanon, and 200mgs of cyp. There also seems to be a synergestic combination of test that works awesome for me. Im 6ft and cruise at 260lbs. Granted im not a bodybuilder and im 52 yrs old and been constantly "ON test combination" for the last 7-10 years gh generic / pharm last 3yrs... if i was a bodybuilder i would run the sustanon / cyp cycle and upping the dose as i plataue also using 6iu of pharm hgh humalog pre /post and t-3 but you have to find a balance with t-3 too much is not good. You have to eat big to get big you have to feed the juice and youre body and t-3 helps with that...this took years to figure out and being very consistant with food, juice and training. As i got closer to a show i would add in tren A and winstrol...likw big A said in his clearing the air post, do as much hgh as u can afford . but im sayi g keep it to pharm grade nothing else compares to it....i hope this helps

So you think t3 helps with bulking? Is it because of appetite increase? How much do you usually run, around 25-50 mcg?

So you think t3 helps with bulking? Is it because of appetite increase? How much do you usually run, around 25-50 mcg?
A low dose around 25mcg will increase protien synthesis rate without being catabolic like higher dosages.

Yes, but Being that everyone is different, There isnt a set number for every one . I have been at 25mcg to 200mcg.... start low and work to a number that works with diet, cycle and training.. it took about a year or less to find my sweet spot. Being that im much more active out side in the summer i use less. And more in the winter months....this works for "me" its not the exact answer for you...

I've heard a lot of people say grey tops are made in a gmp facility. How do we know they come from the Anke Biotech factory? Is there any proof this?

Did some searching, but couldn't find anything.

DarkStar has been around the block once or twice, knows his shit. (yes we are getting old brother).

Ak

We had members test random generic brands with
blood work thst show they are legit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic