over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic HGH is bogus???

I would say 95% of users (at least the thousands here) are using the China brands.

The reason is it’s much more cost effective as well as easier to obtain the real product
(For most)

We have done so much testing here everyone should be able to research and decide.
As well as continuing to log there own experiments and blood work.

If I had a graph I’m guessing that market is
A monster compared to the human grade use and market. Talking black market of course.

Someone on the China end is getting big money is what I’m saying. And they provide a kick ass product IMO

I've used norditropin pens long term. I've also used rips, Karl's orange tops (Isreal), blacks (Cambodian meditrope) and greys. I can afford western pharma gh if I want it, but it's ridiculous being that I'm a fucking suit who doesn't even compete. It's hard to validate 8-10x cost when I know "official grey tops" (aka supertropin) are just rebranded Anke biotech direct from the factory. I've seen the labs and the purity results. I've seen the IGF-1 results in myself and others. I've talked to enough people in the gh scene/industry to now know where most all of this stuff comes from. It's not really a secret among sources/suppliers. You don't have to believe me, but I've been told the same things by various people that know. All of this is kept behind the scenes for various reasons.

I have no issues using Anke Biotech (Ansomone) genSci (jins), or Zhongshan bio made gh. Although I belive Anke bio purity to be better than hyges (Zhongshan bio). These are licensed pharma producers guys. It's not "generic" like some blue tops of unknown origin. I will say jins and hyges are faked a ton. A lot of jins out there are bogus. That further muddies the water.

The gurus saying no legit gh can come out of China are trying to keep people buying western gh for financial gain. Many well known coaches source western gh and make a lot of profit. There could be a "slightly" better purity profile for brands like humatrop or norditropin. But the real Chinese pharma is nearly identical. And it's not enough difference to validate the insane price difference. Anke bio is highly pure, is properly folded chains that elevate IGF-1 and appears to have a pharma level dimer result. These are facts, not bro science forum lore. It's your money, pay 10x if you want. But the blatant misinformation by Ameen on this topic is getting out of hand.

I think I have heard you say that Thegreytop is made by Anke BioTech and just rebranded and labeled different, is this the case and how would one find this info?

I think I have heard you say that Thegreytop is made by Anke BioTech and just rebranded and labeled different, is this the case and how would one find this info?
I believe it's accurate information. Sources/people in the black market gh scene have confirmed it.

For obvious reasons, it's not used (can't be used) as a marketing point. But it's the only marketing point I care about, ironically.

Last edited:
If this 'info' were easy to find, then the Chinese authorities would shut the thing down. People need to stop mentioning this 'rumor' on public forums :naughty:

I learn that Ameen Alai has no clue what he is talking about with generics. I question his Guru status too, especially when it comes to GH.

Pretty sure he gave himself the title of guru

People are dumb enough to parrot it and it's caught on sadly

1. The generics aren't legal to use in a pharmaceutical setting.

2. They won't make more money getting licensed. They will have eyes on them at all times and won't be able to ship GH out of country anymore(guessing you weren't around when jintropin was easy to get then disappeared).

4.just no

Regarding point number 2 how do you explain Anke ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131