over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic HGH is bogus???

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I can’t say I agree with this because I’ve seen guys make some pretty impressive gains with “generic” HGH but what he says make some logical sense but the testing done here along with results is hard to dispute

What is everyone thinking on this??

Has anyone run Serostim or norditropin and compared to generic

https://youtu.be/igYF-zj93VE

I’ve ran pharm grade once and it definitely worked well, I would say it worked like GH is purported to it was great. I’ve also extensively used genetics and they also worked, pharm worked better but doesn’t mean genetics didn’t. Also not all generics are equal, kefeis might as well have been injecting bloat and sides but somastim was almost comparable to the pharmacy grade (too bad about that!). Here’s the part that makes it hard to gauge for me, when I have pharm grade I use a low dose to conserve it and with generics I am a lot more liberal. I wouldn’t mind hearing from someone who has used liberal doses of pharm grade.

Oh and i won’t debate that pharm is better but for someone to straight say generics are bogus I think is just looking for clicks....

Also why does every single person in that video look so burned the fuck out??

I don't think it's as easy and most importantly cheap to get a license to manufacture and export pharmaceutical GH in China so these generic manufacturers can't just convert their setup into a legitimate company.

Second the quality: dimer content of generics is usually higher (barring a few brands), they cause more water retention, elevate heart rate more for some users (increased water retention+ upregulating the sympathetic NS pathway I think, but pharm grade will still do this). Nobody is saying generics are equally as good as pharm grade especially in the dimer regard; but the cost to benefit ratio for most people isn't even worth it with pharm for most.

I experimented going from 4ius to 6iu in a cruise using grey tops; I started dropping bodyfat, and started getting questions about whether I've started dieting down...I dropped it back down but it was pretty interesting seeing this so called "fake" generics do this. Unless they are spiking it with clenbuterol or DNP [emoji846]

I DONT think everybody has access to good generics. I'd say most that people are getting are probably crap; but the ones that work, work.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Also why does every single person in that video look so burned the fuck out??

Because they probably are , I know Ameen has a medical card for weed that he uses for a nagging neck injury

I guess the YouTube algorithm is working because this popped up a few minutes ago and I came straight here to see if anyone had posted it yet.

Anyway I think this guy is a jackass talking out of his ass. Is there a lot of fake shit that comes out of China? Ya no shit! But doesn’t mean it all is. We’ve all seen the testing on the gh in this forum. We know who we can trust time and time again and not even worry about testing certain “providers” product.

I don’t even know who either of the jackasses besides Ameen are and then one calls out Matt Porter like we should believe his dumbass over Matt who has put out way more content that contributes to the community and has a reputable name. Some of these fucks on YouTube put out anything that will get people to click even when they aren’t informed on the subject. Just my 2 cents....

I guess the YouTube algorithm is working because this popped up a few minutes ago and I came straight here to see if anyone had posted it yet.

Anyway I think this guy is a jackass talking out of his ass. Is there a lot of fake shit that comes out of China? Ya no shit! But doesn’t mean it all is. We’ve all seen the testing on the gh in this forum. We know who we can trust time and time again and not even worry about testing certain “providers” product.

I don’t even know who either of the jackasses besides Ameen are and then one calls out Matt Porter like we should believe his dumbass over Matt who has put out way more content that contributes to the community and has a reputable name. Some of these fucks on YouTube put out anything that will get people to click even when they aren’t informed on the subject. Just my 2 cents....

The guy is a total fucktard!!! Has no clue what he’s taking about!

I've only used generics, and also only from TP. Both grays and blacks.

At this point I don't care if it's "real" HGH. The results speak for themselves.

If pharm is 4x the price I would want AT LEAST 4x the response. I don't think that's possible in regards to IGF elevation and fat loss.

At this point I don't care if it's "real" HGH. The results speak for themselves.

If pharm is 4x the price I would want AT LEAST 4x the response. I don't think that's possible in regards to IGF elevation and fat loss.

Exactly!! If it isn’t real gh not sure what else they put in it that gets me leaner while eating what ever the fuck I want and doing zero cardio!! But yea let them spend 4X the price on pharma!

I learn that Ameen Alai has no clue what he is talking about with generics. I question his Guru status too, especially when it comes to GH.

I've spent thousands of dollars on brands like Saizen, Humatrope, Genotropin, Serostim, Norditropin.. I ran them for many months and was actually very disappointed, because I had already been on The Grey Top brand for about 6 months prior to using pharma brands and I swair to god I really did not notice a difference once I switched to pharma. I was trying to be as analytical as possible, but I just wasn't seeing it. That being said I never went over 5 or 6ius a day of either the Grey Tops or the pharma brands. Maybe, just maybe, a little less water retention with most of the pharma brands, but for me personally, it was barely noticeable.

A lot of times when people call generics out, it's like they lump them all together. They are not all created equal. Yes, many many many generic brands are absolutely garbage, BUT some are not. Some are very good. I get the same Igf1 increases on my generics as I do pharma. It's a pretty good boost, 3 or 4ius of grey tops get me close to 500ng/dl on igf. If this wasn't really hgh doing it's job I just don't see the score going up like that.

If I was a wealthy man than yah i'd probably run nothin but Saizen because that's my favorite, but in reality it's simpy not worth it when the top generics do the same thing.

I feel the exact way. I've used them both and I definitely didn't see four times the results from pharma.

If you truly listen to the broadcast on youtube, and keep an open mind AND base it on Chinese law regarding licensing, it DOES make sense. The idea is that they could yield ten times the business if they just licensed, then they do on the black market. So why not license? Good question. Then they go on to say how some Chinese products are knocks off, that have actually superseded the real genuine item in quality and I went, "bingo" that is what we have here? That said, I do get their angle. What we truly need is 110% independent testing. And when I say independent, I mean top lab, independent. With ZERO and I mean ZERO outside interests from anywhere. Not from someone who knows someone etc.

Last edited:
I was actually lucky enuff to use pharmacy gh “Nutropin” multiple times once for 4 months once for 6 months and again for 6 months. When I was using them I ranged from 4iu up to 7iu. Definetly got CNS along with all the other side like better sleep skin recovery etc!
Now when I started doing generics i always made sure I did my homework and got the best generics I could find. What I noticed is literally all the same benefits except I very very rarely ever got CNS from a generic. Otherwise never really noticed much difference between the two. I literally just started running blacktops from keytech about a week and half ago and fricken love them so far. Within first week I noticed my hunger go up and recovery from gym get so much better. Currently using 4iu on workout days split 2iu when I wake and 2 iu hour preworkout. Also running 10iu novolin-R preworkout just on gym days. Fullness is insane and my favorite part is being able to eat eat eat and still get lean. I already lost one hole loop size on my belt too

The state of all of them :eek: That guy is on pharm grade hgh :confused: I bet none of them have probably used a great generic hgh.

As everyone knows on here just use some common sense when it comes to pharm grade hgh and generic hgh. Implying all generic is crap is beyond stupid. I couldn't care less and guys use what you want. I can't even use hgh as it makes me too tired. I have tried a tiny amount of humatrope and genotropin and they done exactly the same so it's not due to generics giving more side effects. I just get too tired on even 2iu per day so I experiment but I can't run it consistenly like I would like to do. I don't even need it for my goals though but it's still annoying.

Last edited:
That's why my IGF and GH came after 6ius like 3x! baseline levels right, with fatloss,fullness and roundness , lol must be fake

Last edited:
Funny... looking back 15 years ago, I can remember dozens of the same threads questioning China's generics... more than willing to bet they'll still be popping up after 2030... :eek::p

Funny... looking back 15 years ago, I can remember dozens of the same threads questioning China's generics... more than willing to bet they'll still be popping up after 2030... :eek::p

what people aren't realizing is that the technologies are getting much cheaper to make the stuff. They can yield a purer and cleaner product for less. I just saw a study that came out this year showing new extraction methods that bring the cost down.

People have been slamming CN products from the beginning. First IP and his products, then generic CN gh. I bought into it for a while and stuck strictly with pharma gh and AAS. After many cycles of pharma GH and CN gh I have come to believe that the price discrepancy does not outweighs any benefits from pharma. Yes I do think pharma gives slightly better results and is guaranteed to be consistent. But with CN gh from reputable sources I have consistently gotten comparable results at a fraction of the cost. I do think sometimes you need a slightly higher dose of cn gh to achieve pharma-grade results, but the price difference makes this a moot point: you can double the dose if you want to and still save money. i’m not saying pharma grade is twice as effective but merely making a point. I actually thing that at 4ius of cn gh i get same results as 3ius of pharma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner