over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic or HG GH

Vegascuts285

Registered
How big of a difference if any between a great generic GH ( mexy , rips etc..) and say serostim ? I have never used HG so I wouldn't know just curious to those that have . Is it really worth the extra money ?

How big of a difference if any between a great generic GH ( mexy , rips etc..) and say serostim ? I have never used HG so I wouldn't know just curious to those that have . Is it really worth the extra money ?

Both have shown great labs. The main problem that I'm always concerned with when it comes to generics vs pharma would be consistency between batches. Imho if you can afford it then yes, but everyone will have different views.

On a side note. I was very pleased with rips. Currently stocked up on and testing generic blue tops, and then black, and then elis.

Can't edit above post as it's past the 15 minute time limit.

Just wanted to be clear. Pharma can easily end up being twice as strong as the generic depending on the pipeline you used. Which is why it's very important / wise to have an IGF (to insure it's active) and GH test performed on your batches when you start running them.

A 4iu dose can easily be the equivalent of an 8iu dose. Point is if you're going to go with the other then it's wise to run labs. Not to mention the more people running labs (following the same testing protocol) will help hold labs accountable.

Can't edit above post as it's past the 15 minute time limit.

Just wanted to be clear. Pharma can easily end up being twice as strong as the generic depending on the pipeline you used. Which is why it's very important / wise to have an IGF (to insure it's active) and GH test performed on your batches when you start running them.

A 4iu dose can easily be the equivalent of an 8iu dose. Point is if you're going to go with the other then it's wise to run labs. Not to mention the more people running labs (following the same testing protocol) will help hold labs accountable.

Incorrect. Pharma is not going to be 2x stronger than labeled generics such as rips and hyges. I have run both generic and pharma and can say that based on serum and igf tests and results, that rips and hyges are pretty close to hg hgh in terms of numbers. I feel as though results are slightly better with hg hgh, however, it's not worth shelling out 3x as much unless money is not an issue.

Incorrect. Pharma is not going to be 2x stronger than labeled generics such as rips and hyges. I have run both generic and pharma and can say that based on serum and igf tests and results, that rips and hyges are pretty close to hg hgh in terms of numbers. I feel as though results are slightly better with hg hgh, however, it's not worth shelling out 3x as much unless money is not an issue.

Guess I wasn't as clear as possible. In my first post I stated both have showed great labs.

When I went on to mention twice as strong I stated "depending on the pipeline use." In other words depending on the generic used. Seeing as he did specifically mention rips I guess I should have left it as "they both show great labs." but I was trying to cover all generics as he might be interested in using others since he stated "etc.", which is why I said it's important to run labs on your batches. And went on to list the current ones I'm making my way through.

Last edited:
You must have great contacts, because I've only seen hg gh at about 6-8 times the money. If you could get hg for $400 I think more people would be all over it. I myself, stick with Blacktops.

Have seen human grade merck Saizen straight from pharmacy for $5/iu

That is the cheapest human grade big pharma HGH I have ever seen, was very good gear as well.

There is Jintropin the most legitimate GH from China, claiming to have exactly the same amount of antibody formation as Phizer,Lilly,Merck, 3%, etc, Or with their JintropinAQ liquid GH they claim zero antibody formation. They say all other Chinese gh causes the human body to create many more antibodies which will make the HGH non effective. Jintropin in China is less than $5/iu.

I feel that legitimate Jintropin is equal to big pharma HGH.

I wouldn't call rips or hyges "Generics", they are not sold in China, they are underground gear, made to sell to bodybuilders in the USA and Europe.

I think Generic Chinese HGH would be something like Ansomone or Gen Heal from a Chinese Hospital, where they would be the cheaper alternative to the higher priced name brand Jintropin.

The thing is unless you buy it direct from the Pharmacy there is a good
chance of getting an imitation or fake.
I have heard of guys buying it from patients etc But If you buy it online from the black market...its a good chance you will get ripped off.

Usa pharmacy on a prescription is appx 300$ for 15 iu.
That is how expensive it is if going that route.
Call any pharmacy or Legitimate compounding pharmacy and price it.
Would be expensive so it had better come with DRAMATIC results.

Have seen human grade merck Saizen straight from pharmacy for $5/iu

That is the cheapest human grade big pharma HGH I have ever seen, was very good gear as well.

There is Jintropin the most legitimate GH from China, claiming to have exactly the same amount of antibody formation as Phizer,Lilly,Merck, 3%, etc, Or with their JintropinAQ liquid GH they claim zero antibody formation. They say all other Chinese gh causes the human body to create many more antibodies which will make the HGH non effective. Jintropin in China is less than $5/iu.

I feel that legitimate Jintropin is equal to big pharma HGH.

Please do Direct us to the USA Pharmacy that sells it for 5$ per iu.
You walked in and bought it on a prescription?

Thanks for the posts guys ! Great stuff .. I have a prep coming up and want to run the GH properly my guys telling me to invest into a very pricey HG kit but at that price we are talking 2ius daily and with a good brand like mexy or rips more like 8-10 ius is possible just trying to find the right route .. :headbang:

been on mexis @4iu split am and pm for 2months....had BW friday...igf result was 224...was hoping for a higher number

maybe its time to up the dose or switch to peps?

had an igf of 390 on cjc w/ dac before starting the blacktops

I wouldn't call rips or hyges "Generics", they are not sold in China, they are underground gear, made to sell to bodybuilders in the USA and Europe.

I think Generic Chinese HGH would be something like Ansomone or Gen Heal from a Chinese Hospital, where they would be the cheaper alternative to the higher priced name brand Jintropin.

Rips and hyges are produced in factories in China. Yes they are considered generics. Jins and Gen heal are pharm grade which are used in Chinese hospitals. They are both pure 191aa with very little filler. I have used both before. The real Gen heal came in white and purple boxes and the labels are white and purple as well with black/gray chinese lettering last time I ran them years ago. The crap with the yellow lettering on it is fake.

Last edited:
Thanks for the posts guys ! Great stuff .. I have a prep coming up and want to run the GH properly my guys telling me to invest into a very pricey HG kit but at that price we are talking 2ius daily and with a good brand like mexy or rips more like 8-10 ius is possible just trying to find the right route .. :headbang:

Get you 10kits of blacks from Mexy just for your prep, and you will thank me later.

been on mexis @4iu split am and pm for 2months....had BW friday...igf result was 224...was hoping for a higher number

maybe its time to up the dose or switch to peps?

had an igf of 390 on cjc w/ dac before starting the blacktops

it would be helpful to have done Igf's natural and then week one of mexi
did you do a serum gh?

Last edited:
What is the minimum effective doseage/duration of HGH for injury recovery purposes? I have a muscle tear in my back and I want to get back into the gym ASAP.

What is the minimum effective doseage/duration of HGH for injury recovery purposes? I have a muscle tear in my back and I want to get back into the gym ASAP.

Depends on how bad the strain is. There are 3 grades with grade 3 being a complete tear off the bone. 4-10ius can be used for the purposes of healing. Recovery speeds up 20-40% IMO, when hgh is used.

Depends on how bad the strain is. There are 3 grades with grade 3 being a complete tear off the bone. 4-10ius can be used for the purposes of healing. Recovery speeds up 20-40% IMO, when hgh is used.

Thanks man.

It's a relatively minor strain, probably the most minor of the 3 grades.

Whatever Happened To The "Longevity" Online Clinics? I Remember TheIr Gh Being Alot Less Than $8 Per Iu. This was Over 5 Yrs Ago, Though.

The thing is unless you buy it direct from the Pharmacy there is a good
chance of getting an imitation or fake.
I have heard of guys buying it from patients etc But If you buy it online from the black market...its a good chance you will get ripped off.

Usa pharmacy on a prescription is appx 300$ for 15 iu.
That is how expensive it is if going that route.
Call any pharmacy or Legitimate compounding pharmacy and price it.
Would be expensive so it had better come with DRAMATIC results.

Yeah, I knew a guy back in the late 90s that used to buy his from an AIDS patient.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws