over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic or HG GH

:banghead: WTF did I just read? This thread is about GH you fucking douchebag. No one wants to read and engage political discourse in a thread about GH.

Exactly. Why do people bring up these issues on this board is beyond me.

I have done extensive testing which included doing serum GH levels to IGF levels comparing identical dosages of Rips and Humatrope and rips came out higher. Now this is Hunatrope straight from CVS which cost $486 for 5mg vial. That is roughly 15units which is over $30 per unit. Anyone that doesn't believe price call CVS and check.

Now this test was done under the label asssumption that Rips have 10ius but we know from testing that there is a solid 4mg which means 12units are in each vial. So when Rips scored slightly higher it is because more was being injected than in reality. So if we took into consideration that it is really 12units then the two would be basically identical.

Anyone that says pharm is several folds better than rips then with all do respect you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. As far as why a physician would use rips vs Humatrope is the dosages that are used for "adult onset GH deficiency" are like 1-2units daily. Any more than that and DEA will be giving you a visit. Also it is highly a no no for a doctor to write himself a script of a controlled substance. And last but not least why the hell would I spend $486 for 15units when I can get same results for 1/10th. Maybe some don't get it but the wealthy stay wealthy by not throwing money away.

So, you think I hold less water on Blacktops because they aren't as strong?

So, you think I hold less water on Blacktops because they aren't as strong?

Water retention is extremely common with any GH including pharm grade. If you look at research that has mostly been done on kids show up to 25-30% of patients can experience edema. Now to what extent is not defined usually but they are also not using the dosages that are used in this sport. I can not comment on black tops at all but when everybody was masturbating on the green tops i tested them multiple times and compared to rips and serum levels were about half. He even came to admit that the stuff was under dosed. But we know for sure that Rips have 4mg in them. Also, the fillers and amount used in each maybe different which can affect how you hold water. But edema SHOULD not be used as a basis as whether a GH is good or bad. Short of getting serum GH and IGF levels that is all you can do.

Water retention is extremely common with any GH including pharm grade. If you look at research that has mostly been done on kids show up to 25-30% of patients can experience edema. Now to what extent is not defined usually but they are also not using the dosages that are used in this sport. I can not comment on black tops at all but when everybody was masturbating on the green tops i tested them multiple times and compared to rips and serum levels were about half. He even came to admit that the stuff was under dosed. But we know for sure that Rips have 4mg in them. Also, the fillers and amount used in each maybe different which can affect how you hold water. But edema SHOULD not be used as a basis as whether a GH is good or bad. Short of getting serum GH and IGF levels that is all you can do.

Glad to see you back posting on PM again; a lot of us have missed you.

You mention that the fillers can contribute to the edema. Can you please explain how this happens? I would expect that the fillers used for generics and the fillers used for pharm grade would be similar as there is nothing special or costly about a filler. So why whould someone put something in a filler that is going to cause unwanted side effects like edema when it is easy to avoid?

Glad to see you back posting on PM again; a lot of us have missed you.

You mention that the fillers can contribute to the edema. Can you please explain how this happens? I would expect that the fillers used for generics and the fillers used for pharm grade would be similar as there is nothing special or costly about a filler. So why whould someone put something in a filler that is going to cause unwanted side effects like edema when it is easy to avoid?

There are many ways to skin the cat. Many of the top dogs in the pharm companies have protected recipes on how they do their things and as long as that product is still in brand form and not generic they dont have to share how they pull it off. Of course we can get close with certain types of analysis. But even if more mannitol is used than normal it can cause higher levels of edema.

There you go folks. I've been telling everyone the same thing...... Great to hear it from the doc himself though.

Alpha6164... I enjoy reading alot of your posts about GH; very informative. Thanks for your contributions to this board.

this thread has become very informative,very quickly :)

Thanks for posting Alpha.

Medical professionals posting on our board. Reason #33287 why PM is the best board.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws