over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genesis Peptides Offering New Products

Genesis Peptides

Registered
PM Members:

We're glad to announce the expansion of our product line. We have just added the following:

Authentic Mod GRF 1-29
Hexarelin

The following are more user friendly:
MGF
CJC-1295
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
Ipamorelin

Please be reminded for the month of August all PM members will receive $10 off of all peptides and free cold shipping. We want to thank you for your continued business!!

Genesis Peptides

Hey Bro, as a matter of fact there is. Please call me tomorrow in the mid-afternoon. Thank you I look forward to speaking with you.

Can anyone tell us a little more about frag 171-191? I've always been curious about that one and what it's for but don't see a lot on it. Also, curious about hexarelin.

Ron, I'm glad you are getting some new stuff in and it looks good. I gotta admit though that I'm a little confused with your new pricing. I know your stuff is top notch, but some of your old pricing vs new doesn't look quite right given amounts. (specifically the ipamorelin and cjc 1295) I guess I'm a bit of a bargain shopper and like to know that everything is adding up mcg for mcg. I apologize if this comes off rude or anything. You have the best service and good stuff for sure and I'll be buying again one way or the other.

Can you tell us a little bit about the new authentic mod grf and what the difference is between that and cjc-1295?

Thanks and all the best,

CW

Oops, meant 176-191. I did some research on it and hex and think I "get it" now about these two items. Damn, there are a lot of peptides, hard to keep track of them all, what they do and what the best protocols are. But, it's interesting to say the least!

CALL FOR THE PM MEMBER DISCOUNT!!!!!!!

Please gentlemen do not get confused with the prices you see on the website PM members NEVER pay the same prices. Remeber to get your PM discounts and free goodies all you have to do is call the 866#, ask for Ron and I'll get you hooked up. Chem, you know that if you call me I will hook you up beyond your wildest fantasies :)
Thanks guys !!

IM making good gains on his peps.Im realy liking his stuff.

Diff types of IGF

Hey Ron;
Do you have any info on the different types of IGF? Specifically IGF1- DES.
Thanks

If you PM me I can bring you up to speed on a lot of your questions. It is better if we discuss the IGF in a PM. Thank you.

What is Mod GRF 1-29?

Essentially a modified version of Sermorelin, aka GHRH. The modifications gives it a much longer life once in your blood. This is a basic explanation.

Mod 1-29 is the best GHRH option IMO.

yea i just placed an order for some that combo with the new modified version
should give some good result when stacked with my other supersupps

Kevin, it has been a long time, glad to see you are a member here,outstanding site and highly informative. You will learn a lot here. Welcome,brother.

Great Guy

All I can say is that genesis actually gives a shit. Great bro!!!

As a new member here it is great to see board sponsors that care as much about their customers and board members as genesis peptides !

BEAST

I'm very impressed as well with the proffessionalism displayed here. I've been debating who to go with for quite some time and it looks as though I've found that person. Be calling shortly.

Last edited:
yeah genesis and amino outpost are great sponsors...this is one on the first times i have been on a forum that actuslly has legit sponsor..usually on other boards and even on here a few times tons of threads that question sponsors and always looking for better sources...but not here, this is great.

Hey Ron;
Do you have any info on the different types of IGF? Specifically IGF1- DES.
Thanks

yeah I would like to hear more about this IGF 1 - DES

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear