over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genesis Peptides (WOW!) - [My Fatloss Log]

I've had the hunger for almost as long as I can remember... as a kid, I'd often consume 8,000-10,000+ calories, no joke! Example of just ONE meal in a given day, from childhood: three ENORMOUS PLATEFULS of pasta, with meatballs on top, tons of sauce, and 1/2 to 1 full loaf of garlic bread). And on those days, I'd still have breakfast, lunch, and snacks. I don't know where the calories went, cuz I never gained an ounce...... until puberty (mid-late teens).

I've never had my leptin checked, although about a year ago, the endo I was seeing gave me the lab form to have it checked. I never followed through cuz he said I'd need to go from midnight till morning w/o eating, which, for me = a GUARANTEED ALL-NIGHTER.

Right now things are MUCH better. I'm 8 days straight at ~1800 cals/day, and fairing pretty well. The peps REALLY helped keep the weight off - for the previous 3 months straight, my average caloric intake was ~3,000/day. While I gained ~5-7 lbs, it's much less than I should have gained, based 'on paper' calculations. I'm hoping the hunger will not come back... cuz at 5'3", small-frame, I shouldn't be higher than ~115-118. Right now, I'm like 126-129. :(

well i would suggest to check your leptin level...

if it is a deficiency it is really easy to therapy and you'll get much quality of life back..

much needed update!

Right now things are MUCH better. I'm 8 days straight at ~1800 cals/day, and fairing pretty well. The peps REALLY helped keep the weight off - for the previous 3 months straight, my average caloric intake was ~3,000/day. While I gained ~5-7 lbs, it's much less than I should have gained, based 'on paper' calculations. I'm hoping the hunger will not come back... cuz at 5'3", small-frame, I shouldn't be higher than ~115-118. Right now, I'm like 126-129. :(

:yeahthat: x5.5 (to the part in red); in other words, today = Day 45 straight @ 1,800 cals/day... and weight is down to 109.5 lbs., hunger is virtually non-existant (since switching over from HGH to the peptides (Ipamorelin + Mod GRF), AND, since having switched from HGH to the peps: both strength (AND endurance) are way up, recovery is superhuman, and sleep is 5 hrs/night (on a BAD night)... need I say more!?!

I happen to catch this thread looking up leptin peptides after reading a blog discussing obesity and its causes. One responder was furious and laid out her entire history which seems VERY similar to yours. It was a leptin deficiency which she takes shots for now. It helped her lose over 100 lbs. and keep it off 7 years. When she takes it she can eat what she wants and not gain weight. Like you, certain foods trigger extreme hunger while others help her hypoglycemia. I would definitely check out this article and read down through the comments. It might just be the true cure you're looking for.

Whole Health Source: Food Reward: a Dominant Factor in Obesity, Part IV

Her avatar is 'itsthewoo'

whats the site of genesis there site is not good?....it isnt running?/....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131