over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genesis Peptides

ledbetter

Newbies
I know Ron is getting some great feedback here, but after dealing with him today I gotta add some more. I won't go into details because it would be unreasonable for anyone to expect the service I got today, but I will say this. Ron took care of a situation that I fucked up on my own. When a business fixes its own mistakes it's great, but when a business fixes someone elses' mistake I don't even know what to call it. With all the financial doom and gloom lately its great to do business with someone that goes so far out of his way for the sake of good business. Customer for life here.

led

I know Ron is getting some great feedback here, but after dealing with him today I gotta add some more. I won't go into details because it would be unreasonable for anyone to expect the service I got today, but I will say this. Ron took care of a situation that I fucked up on my own. When a business fixes its own mistakes it's great, but when a business fixes someone elses' mistake I don't even know what to call it. With all the financial doom and gloom lately its great to do business with someone that goes so far out of his way for the sake of good business. Customer for life here.

led

I just hope he sticks around for a long time.

Agreed, Ron's takes care of his customers and is just an all-around cool guy to deal with.

I haven't ordered from Ron in a few weeks, and today I placed an order and he remembered about an injury I had told him about and asked me how I was doing.

I was surprised that someone would remember something so random and actually be concerned about my well-being. Very good businessman.

I don't think he sleeps. There's no way he can take the time he does and remember each customer like a friend and still get packages on time to the day!! He's even always enthusiastic about answering questions that I'm sure he's been asked 1000 times! He took time out of his busy schedule at the Olympia to answer a question for me!! Customer for life here too. The quality is top notch as well!!

True

I have spoke to Ron a couple different times over the phone and he is very helpful and great to deal with, I feel bad that I haven't bought anything from him yet but I'm about to......

I have also chatted with him, he is a god send to this forum very helpful now that he has got me straight on the protocol to use. Now have to get funds together for after contest to get what is need to take my physique to the next level. Thanks RON I will definitely be purchasing from you.

Hey Ron any chance you will be getting CJC 1295 W/O DAC in 2mg or even 5 mg? You have a great price from the 10 mg but it lasts too long im paranoid about degradation.

led

I expect nothing less from Ron and GP peps

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member