over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genesis you did it again.....

kalika

Banned
Thanks a million brother!!!!! This mgf is off the chain and so is the igf bro. I'm not sure if I am getting results from the ghrp 6 and grf but I must cause at my weight I by far look the best in my gym bro. So this stack must be right on. Thanks for everything I greatly appreciate it and keep producing top notch peps Ron!!!! All I am running is your peps right now and I am getting amazing results with the ghrp 6, grf, mgf, igf 1 r3.

Thanks again brother!!

god bless

Kalika

Thanks a million brother!!!!! This mgf is off the chain and so is the igf bro. I'm not sure if I am getting results from the ghrp 6 and grf but I must cause at my weight I by far look the best in my gym bro. So this stack must be right on. Thanks for everything I greatly appreciate it and keep producing top notch peps Ron!!!! All I am running is your peps right now and I am getting amazing results with the ghrp 6, grf, mgf, igf 1 r3.

Thanks again brother!!

god bless

Kalika

Ron is by far an incredible asset to the weightlifting community.

I'm on his CJC/MGF now (doing ghrp-6/cjc with igf LR3/MGF) and feel great. My muscles are pumped and I am hungry enough to eat a cow.

Thanks again brother!!

god bless

Kalika

keep us posted with your results. Glad to hear it is working well for you. Keep up the hard work. Happy growing! :headbang:

I basically did a peptide "bridge" using his stuff and have never had a better pct/bridge when it comes to retaining gains. For the little while the aas was still in my system I was growing like mad! Looking forward to going on peptides while on aas as well!

p.s. I was using s4 as well, but had used it previously and saw better results this time around using ipamorelin and cjc from genesis for sure!

Ron and genesis is the best ever
using Gfr mod 29 with ghrp-6 will keep u posted

So are amino outpost and genesis affiliated? I ordered from AO's website, but genesis peps showed up on my credit card statement. Either way, they threw in a couple extra vials of cjc and everything seems quality. Just curious who to thank lol.

No I can assure you we are two separate businesses and entities altogether, I cannot explain why you get Genesis peps on your credit card, but I promise come Tuesday I will get to the bottom of this, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131