over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

genetic limit?

besoge

Registered
I always hear people talk about genetic limit, etc as if they know where there's is or something...not saying they don't but how does one know when they've hit it?

I always hear people talk about genetic limit, etc as if they know where there's is or something...not saying they don't but how does one know when they've hit it?

When you consuming enough to recognize you can't grow any more with proper training. It's pretty individual but you would be surprised how much you can really gain with the right nutrition and training!! I was accused for years if juicing before I even considered it

Completely varies from person to person but people can grow naturally for many years before reaching their "limit."

When I started using people in the gym that knew would say "oh well yeah because youve reached your limit naturally" haha no I didn't I just wanted to take it to another level.

After 8 years of competing naturally i could only get to 200-205lbs competition weight at 5'7" for multiple years so that was my limit.

Many people say they they've reached their genetic limit when they've really just run out of ideas.

There's usually something you can do to improve, even after many years of training.

I've heard that after 4-5 years of consistent training and proper nutrition most people reach their limits.

You can not keep growing on water and bread for ever. If that was the case nobody would pay for steroids and hgh.

I've heard that after 4-5 years of consistent training and proper nutrition most people reach their limits.

Agreed. But how many guys train super intensely, eat a perfect diet, get adequate sleep and remain consistent for 5 years?

Those guys will certainly have reached their genetic limit, and when they hit the gear they explode because they already have their house in order!

You can not keep growing on water and bread for ever. If that was the case nobody would pay for steroids and hgh.

Not even close. Gains aren't as rapid and you have to switch to a more advanced routine but that is not the defenition of genetic limit. Genetic limit means of cant make anymore gains assuming your doing everything correct. I'm not sure if it can even be reached naturally but it's often just an excuse to use gear.

Not even close. Gains aren't as rapid and you have to switch to a more advanced routine but that is not the defenition of genetic limit. Genetic limit means of cant make anymore gains assuming your doing everything correct. I'm not sure if it can even be reached naturally but it's often just an excuse to use gear.

haha exactly

come off gear, train and eat properly and ull see approx where ur genetic limit is

personally way i see it, who cares what ur exact genetic limit is, i dont wanna spend my life eating, sleeping and training perfectly, theres more to life then that

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner