over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

genetic strenth!

diezel7459

Registered
not proud of this,but i was locked up for 5 years do to a stupid mistake.my bodybuilding career went out the window.when i was in there i would laugh at the way these guys trained,until i became one of them.i have to say i met not one but a few guys who were so strong i couldnt believe it.i mean all they had was three meals a day.this guy could bench 315 for 20 reps without any problem and weighed about 220.another guy guy could squat 600 for reps?how is this possible without any anabolics.i myself put on alot of size and got pretty strong naturally.it just amazes me how you can push your body beyond the limit because you have no choice and you can do it without taking anything.so imagine doing that out here and then adding to it?they definetly did overtrain alot of supersets giant sets and we were always on a time limit.but the overtraining forced them to grow...crazy

Ive known a few people who have been locked up..they said it was easier to get shit in jail than it was out of jail. I think they refered to rec drugs mostly. But i dont see why this couldnt apply to aas too. Im sure its not impossible in most prisons to get some gear here or there.

that kind of strength is attainable without any aas. not everyone is genetically gifted to hit those kind of numbers you mention but i have seen guys do it over the many years i've been training.

Look at some of the powerlifting records I did a 700lb dead as a teen and still had alitte left on the table in a competition. No drugs and in a wrestling singlet I was also benching in the mid 400s and squatting around 600 all raw no suit bull shit. If you look into it there are teens surpassing those kind of numbers by a ways I was no freak just gifted. Strength can be had drug free size is a another story my friend. On a elite level of strength drugs do play a roll but a 750 dead 750 sq and 500 bench could be had drug free with good genetics I believe.

I agree. some MOFOS are just gifted. I have seen those numbers on guys I believed were natural.

And i forgot to mention these were guys who didnt know anything about working out just naturally strong .the one guy had had gotten shot in his chest twice who i said could rep out 315.and there was a 24 year old who had. A 435 bench.just sayin sometimes when off cycle i try to think about how strong i can get .especially with the pct blues.....lol

I assume its very possible to make great gains in prison. You get 3500 calories minimum daily and can get more food by trading or purchasing. Im not sure about these guys overtraining, you cant overtrain and make great gains...thats kind of an oxymoron in a way. They get limited time in the yard to train, and then they are basically resting for 95 % of the day. Its almost the perfect training environment.

U are right about that..i did sleep alot and we had yard pretty muchi all day

Man you guys still got weights? They took ours in Ohio in 95. After that we would duct tape two wooden mop sticks together and fill garbage bags with water supported by a laundry net bag for weight. And then we would stack two locker boxes and you got your bench. Believe it or not we used to get close to three hundred pounds on those sticks, but you had to take a super wide grip and go real slow or the two mop sticks would split right in half. Getting the protein was the hard part, I used to roll across the yard from the chow hall with 30-50 eggs stuffed down my pants!LOL

Thats crazy king....lol the things we do to put muscle on.yes we still have weights in ny.everything is in a weight shack and they lock u in.all weight is welded together.we only had 185 ,235,365. And dumbells went up to 120 in gym but neede idea.nobody took nothing in there.they barely knew how to workout.we did have universal creatine.it costs us like 4 bucks.strongest guy i worked out with could shoulder press 225 for sets of 20.i guess alot of people are real stressed in there and workout outa anger i know i did.i had some crazy workouts in there.

good sleep, good food, regular training and excelent genetics.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws