over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics (again)

They used to be Chased By Lions!

Just a few thoughts and take them however you want. Concreter I like you a lot. I think you're great and have a no bullshit attitude. Everyone has negatives but I try to concentrate on the positives and you have many. But some of the things you post are just wrong. You should think before you post these things. A lot of the board have gone against you recently and it's obvious why. I would hate to see you get banned but you are going to writing stuff like that. We can't change people's views but surely you should be able to see why that post if flat out wrong. You were just banned so when a mod see's that what are they meant to do.

He knows he can get away with it now. He has no fear of being banned and why should he.

Genetics are pretty much everything in almost every sport... I knew a guy like that, he was about 6'6, 250lbs or so freshman year in high school! He ate nothing but crap, everyone bitched that he never did the workouts right in practice, that he was lazy, but yet he was lean enough to step on stage...

This always talked bad about steroids and as did the other athletes... I don't really follow sports except for boxing... But he went on to play college ball and in the pros... His name is Simeon Rice... I also went to school with Donovan McNabb, he was the quarter back, but only after my class left, he graduated a year after our class; but of my friends was actually a way better Quarter back than Donovan, so he always started before and Donovan didn't get a chance to play until our class left... Ironically Mike the quarterback at our school didn't want to be a pro football player and focused on premed I think he went to Northwestern... But everyone was offering him football scholarships (His team won state all four years he was there, he was in sports illustrated and they also beat a few powerhouse teams from different states) That's pretty admirable, I don't know a lot of people who would've given up a chance like that to stick to the books...

I know McNabb got pretty famous; because I used to see him on commercials when back when I watched TV... It was a very small school, they put an addition on it about 18 years ago and it started going to shit...

I think we had a class of less than 200 senior year and it produced a lot of athletes, two national wrestling champs, one wrestled in the Olympics, Antoine walker the basketball player and the football players I had mentioned...

The point is, that all of these kids looked the same in high school as they did a decade later playing professional sports... The wrestler Joe Williams, didn't change a hair on his head, same height, weight, was always ripped since freshman year in high school... They had the look of thoroughbreds since age 15 or so...

I don't know for a fact; but I'd be willing to bet that all of them stayed natural... So it's believable that someone could have that much muscle naturally, as some have other talents naturally; it's just rare...

Awesome post and story. As a HUGE sports fan, it’s funny to listen to you talk about these guys like normal joe’s. It’s refreshing to be honest. McNabb took his team to a Super Bowl (lost). Simeon Rice had a really good nfl career. Antoine Walkwr was an excellent NBA player on the Celtics but sadly went broke after his career ended because he had a gambling problem.

I agree PED is is way less than most guys on AAS forums assume. Sure it’s there but some guys actually think 99% of the players juice, which is asinine

Last edited:
Just a few thoughts and take them however you want. Concreter I like you a lot. I think you're great and have a no bullshit attitude. Everyone has negatives but I try to concentrate on the positives and you have many. But some of the things you post are just wrong. You should think before you post these things. A lot of the board have gone against you recently and it's obvious why. I would hate to see you get banned but you are going to writing stuff like that. We can't change people's views but surely you should be able to see why that post if flat out wrong. You were just banned so when a mod see's that what are they meant to do.

I agree. A lot of us like you but you make it really hard when you post stuff like that. Its probably ok to mention how you think race and genetics contributes to athleticism, but it isn't necessary to make racist jokes like that. It really isn't funny and it will just offend a lot of people. We have black members on the board and I am sure they don't find it funny or entertaining.

My apologies to the Board. I see were my post may be offensive but that is not my intention.
I am just clearly stating the obvious that certain races and your heritage make you superior in certain ways.
Just look at any football team or bodybuilding lineup states the obvious.
I have always been told to think before I speak and it is probably good advice...But I figured I would then only be Lying!
Again sorry for being Offensive as I have learned Tons from this board in the last, what 8yrs.
I am thank full for being somewhat A part of your community and will Pay more Respect!

Concreter

It would be a lot easier as well If I could just keep Tenny and his little Group of Haters off my Ass..lol

Last edited:
My apologies to the Board. I see were my post may be offensive but that is not my intention.
I am just clearly stating the obvious that certain races and your heritage make you superior in certain ways.
Just look at any football team or bodybuilding lineup states the obvious.
I have always been told to think before I speak and it is probably good advice...But I figured I would then only be Lying!
Again sorry for being Offensive as I have learned Tons from this board in the last, what 8yrs.
I am thank full for being somewhat A part of your community and will Pay more Respect!

Concreter

It would be a lot easier as well If I could just keep Tenny and his little Group of Haters off my Ass..lol
Hey man....a lot of us don't have internal filters. I see where you are coming from....but I see the other side as well.

Honestly I don't think you mean anything by it.

Also I know the type of work you are in. My project manager is black....and he and I go back and forth with each other like crazy...and have for years. Our whole crew is like that.....we don't look at each other as a different color....we look at each others as equals. That means we both praise and bust each other's balls pretty hard. And nothing is off limit unless it's just a nasty attack that you can tell is meant in the wrong way.

I'm sure you are good as gold to the people that work for you...but I'm sure you guys give each other hell during most of the day!

But outside of our jobs....we can't be like that as some people will surely take it the wrong way.

And that is fine as you never know what someone has had to endure in their past. A comment that you may have no intention of being taken the wrong way can easily be misunderstood.

Hell....I can joke about something with my wife with an innocent comment....and have her pissed at me for days.

We just need to realize that we all interpret things differently....so its best to think sometimes before saying something.

Honestly I like candid upfront people. I don't like dickheads.....and what a lot of people don't get is there is a difference between the two. I have had some bosses that rode my ads hard....and someone on the outside would think they were assholes! But these guys would be the first to offer me help or support if I needed it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ok, So it's not Genetics ? Or Breeding....
The guy just got Lucky...lol
Like Me!
Well what happened to South Americans... They got jaguars down there... Dont think the south Americans are known for their amazing speed and agility...

And the Russians in Siberia should be amazingly fast as well, with all the tigers and bears...same with Indians and tigers...

I do agree with your view about genetics but your comment is very simplistic and not sure you meant it that way but I'm sure many took it that way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar