over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics (again)

There’s no way to know if he has or hasn’t - but there definitely ARE a lot of knuckleheads literally pickling and petrifying their organs trying to look like him. Sadly many of those guys look more like the dude behind him..

C
There’s no way to know if he has or hasn’t - but there definitely ARE a lot of knuckleheads literally pickling and petrifying their organs trying to look like him. Sadly many of those guys look more like the dude behind him..

Right. I think this photo is a great way to graphically show how influential genetics are. I'm going to assume the two guys in the back are football players the same age as the subject. They probably all work out the same way and eat similar foods. The only major difference between them is their genetics. Most people are like the guys in the back.

I roomed at college with football players and they would have our running back come over to visit. That guy was built like this subject is. He didn't lift as hard as some others on the team and used to eat junk food. He was just as lean as this guy too.he looked phenomenonal. I was trying to bodybuild in the gym and he made me feel like I was wasting my time. My room mates told me how he only did the bare minimum he was required to do and how he ate like shit. They were jealous. He was the star player on the team too, and all of the girls were after him. He was a great guy though and very humble. His father came to visit and he was built even better, had huge guns shaped like his son's.

Last edited:
Right. I think this photo is a great way to graphically show how influential genetics are. I'm going to assume the two guys in the back are football players the same age as the subject. They probably all work out the same way and eat similar foods. The only major difference between them is their genetics. Most people are like the guys in the back.

I roomed at college with football players and they would have our running back come over to visit. That guy was built like this subject is. He didn't lift as hard as some others on the team and used to eat junk food. He was just as lean as this guy too.he looked phenomenonal. I was trying to bodybuild in the gym and he made me feel like I was wasting my time. My room mates told me how he only did the bare minimum he was required to do and how he ate like shit. They were jealous. He was the star player on the team too, and all of the girls were after him. He was a great guy though and very hunble. His father came to visit and he was built even better, had huge guns shaped like his son's.

The one guy looks like he’s been snacking on Twinkie’s and hohos.

C

I roomed at college with football players and they would have our running back come over to visit. That guy was built like this subject is. He didn't lift as hard as some others on the team and used to eat junk food. He was just as lean as this guy too.he looked phenomenonal. I was trying to bodybuild in the gym and he made me feel like I was wasting my time. My room mates told me how he only did the bare minimum he was required to do and how he ate like shit. They were jealous. He was the star player on the team too, and all of the girls were after him. He was a great guy though and very humble. His father came to visit and he was built even better, had huge guns shaped like his son's.

Agree with all of it. From high school to college... TON of guys eating pizza, honey buns frozen meals and shredded. Look at a weight and get bigger.
I have seen some incredible genetics by people that thought protein power was "un-natural" steroid like. I will never forget this one kid (he was locked up), at 19 he was 270 @ 6'2 and a big boy. By the time he hit 20 look like someone stuck an air hose in him. he was just over 300 and absolutely enormous! knew nothing about protein or how to properly workout. smh

Agree with all of it. From high school to college... TON of guys eating pizza, honey buns frozen meals and shredded. Look at a weight and get bigger.
I have seen some incredible genetics by people that thought protein power was "un-natural" steroid like. I will never forget this one kid (he was locked up), at 19 he was 270 @ 6'2 and a big boy. By the time he hit 20 look like someone stuck an air hose in him. he was just over 300 and absolutely enormous! knew nothing about protein or how to properly workout. smh

I know it. I haven't met a lot of those guys, but in college sports at big schools you find a good majority. At the college we had a private gym that was run by the students and we all paid dues. It was a little dungeon under the student radio station. We had keys so we could get in whenever we wanted, it was great. Up on the wall we had a big list of all of the powerlifting records at the college by weight class. Just about all of them were set by football players. At the time we had one guy who's last name was Anderson. He had the record in his 240 lb class for deadlift. I want to say it was about 700 lbs, not bad for a college kid. I don't know if he was natural, but he just ate the same cafeteria food that we all did.

i would be very surprised if just about every football player at the very least wasn't on a very approximate TRT dose of test to put them at the very top of the normal range.

They don't need it. If they did they wouldn't be top football players...I'm not saying they don't use..just that they certainly wouldn't need anything to be on the upper end of the normal range, I'm sure that's not an issue.

They don't need it. If they did they wouldn't be top football players...I'm not saying they don't use..just that they certainly wouldn't need anything to be on the upper end of the normal range, I'm sure that's not an issue.

Yeah. The guys on the college team that were using steroids that I knew about weren't the most talented ones. They were already behind the better players and trying to play catchup. Some thought they might have a chance in the NFL if they used. None of them stood a chance. I remember the more talented athletes going on to play professionally. Most of them went over to Italy to play football. I never knew they played over there. The guy I talked about earlier blew out his knee and I don't think he ever played professionally after that. He blew it out his senior year. The coach thought he had a shot at the NFL too.

Yeah. The guys on the college team that were using steroids that I knew about weren't the most talented ones. They were already behind the better players and trying to play catchup. Some thought they might have a chance in the NFL if they used. None of them stood a chance. I remember the more talented athletes going on to play professionally. Most of them went over to Italy to play football. I never knew they played over there. The guy I talked about earlier blew out his knee and I don't think he ever played professionally after that. He blew it out his senior year. The coach thought he had a shot at the NFL too.

Reminds me of Dave Tate's analogy of steroids being your one-time-only ace card for football - use them to make high school varsity and you're probably not playing in college; use them to make college team and you're probably not making it to the NFL; and the ideal scenario of become an NFL player then use steroids at the end of your career to get a few more years and a few more millions in the bank.

Reminds me of Dave Tate's analogy of steroids being your one-time-only ace card for football - use them to make high school varsity and you're probably not playing in college; use them to make college team and you're probably not making it to the NFL; and the ideal scenario of become an NFL player then use steroids at the end of your career to get a few more years and a few more millions in the bank.

That sounds right to me, especially that part about once you are in the NFL for awhile and start accumulating injuries. I think some use HGH too. If they have to use them in college to be competitive then they aren't going to make it in the NFL.

Genetics are pretty much everything in almost every sport... I knew a guy like that, he was about 6'6, 250lbs or so freshman year in high school! He ate nothing but crap, everyone bitched that he never did the workouts right in practice, that he was lazy, but yet he was lean enough to step on stage...

This always talked bad about steroids and as did the other athletes... I don't really follow sports except for boxing... But he went on to play college ball and in the pros... His name is Simeon Rice... I also went to school with Donovan McNabb, he was the quarter back, but only after my class left, he graduated a year after our class; but of my friends was actually a way better Quarter back than Donovan, so he always started before and Donovan didn't get a chance to play until our class left... Ironically Mike the quarterback at our school didn't want to be a pro football player and focused on premed I think he went to Northwestern... But everyone was offering him football scholarships (His team won state all four years he was there, he was in sports illustrated and they also beat a few powerhouse teams from different states) That's pretty admirable, I don't know a lot of people who would've given up a chance like that to stick to the books...

I know McNabb got pretty famous; because I used to see him on commercials when back when I watched TV... It was a very small school, they put an addition on it about 18 years ago and it started going to shit...

I think we had a class of less than 200 senior year and it produced a lot of athletes, two national wrestling champs, one wrestled in the Olympics, Antoine walker the basketball player and the football players I had mentioned...

The point is, that all of these kids looked the same in high school as they did a decade later playing professional sports... The wrestler Joe Williams, didn't change a hair on his head, same height, weight, was always ripped since freshman year in high school... They had the look of thoroughbreds since age 15 or so...

I don't know for a fact; but I'd be willing to bet that all of them stayed natural... So it's believable that someone could have that much muscle naturally, as some have other talents naturally; it's just rare...

It is just Like Jimmy the Greek said.....Breeding!

They used to be Chased By Lions!

Last edited:
For speakin the Truth...
There built slightly different than an Irishman.
We all have deferent genetics from are Heritage...
Or is that not politically Correct in your World...

My Fathers pure Italian, 5'9" @ 170 pds but My mom is German with big Bones.
Crossbread to A 6'2" 265 pd Italian...lol
Isn't Genetics Great!

Starting to understand why you get banned every other week

People aren’t addressing him anymore and most of what he says goes unnoticed so he says provocative things to get someone to banter back and forth with in an attempt to be noticed.

Don’t give him the satisfaction. I don’t understand why he is brought back especially given his contributions and constant attempts to provoke us but it’s not my business so I let it go knowing dam well he will yet again see the banned forum.

Ok, So it's not Genetics ? Or Breeding....
The guy just got Lucky...lol
Like Me!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear