over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics and oral AAS

Registered
A recent troll thread with horrible lab values got me thinking. Stories about Arnold eating Dbol like candy everyday for six months of the year and not having any future liver problems also got me thinking. Maybe his genetics were just that good and his liver could tolerate the high dose and frequency of oral AAS.

To assess your ability to tolerate oral AAS get your baseline labs drawn before you start a cycle. Four weeks into the cycle have your labs drawn again. If your liver function is still at baseline, why couldn't you continue to use the oral AAS for another four weeks? If you are making gains and your liver function is normal, I say continue on until your next blood draw a month later.

I hear dbol was 2.5mg back in the day so that's why Arnold took em like candy... I don't know how true that is, would be cool if someone confirms that

Doubt liver values would be normal after 4 weeks oral aas.

However, if the liver values are indeed normal, then continue by all means.

But you have to check other blood work as well, such as estrogen, cholesterol,etc...

I hear dbol was 2.5mg back in the day so that's why Arnold took em like candy... I don't know how true that is, would be cool if someone confirms that

No...They were 5mg. Good 'ol CIBA Dianabol!

Doubt liver values would be normal after 4 weeks oral aas.

However, if the liver values are indeed normal, then continue by all means.

But you have to check other blood work as well, such as estrogen, cholesterol,etc...

indeed

Who says Arnold's liver isn't damaged or doesn't have adenomas? We don't have access to scans of his liver. Some of you guys assume too much.

A recent troll thread with horrible lab values got me thinking. Stories about Arnold eating Dbol like candy everyday for six months of the year and not having any future liver problems also got me thinking. Maybe his genetics were just that good and his liver could tolerate the high dose and frequency of oral AAS.

To assess your ability to tolerate oral AAS get your baseline labs drawn before you start a cycle. Four weeks into the cycle have your labs drawn again. If your liver function is still at baseline, why couldn't you continue to use the oral AAS for another four weeks? If you are making gains and your liver function is normal, I say continue on until your next blood draw a month later.

I know you're not claiming to know what Arnold took, but if there's no proof then pass it off as false! I know, I know...Somebody's brothers, cousins, uncle used to know the sister of the person that cut Arnold's hair...And they said he took D-bol like candy...That's usually how those stories go! Everything you're referring to is just hearsay.

The topic that you're actually referring to is, do genetics come into play when it comes to how much gear an individual can handle? The answer to that is yes...It's been discussed here many times. BigA referred to it in his epic thread http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html

Yes. Genetics comes into play in everything. Some alcoholics live a very long time. But its the risk to benefit factor that really matters. Its almost like rolling dice.

Genetics to play a role, but the toxicity of orals are greatly exaggerated in my opinion. It's dose dependent and the "4-5 week rule" is what I am assuming the safest way to go.

I remember when 1-AD pro hormone came out. I took them for about 4 months. I was probably around 48 but had no issues. I had a store sell me a bunch of bottles right after it was banned. Anyhow I sold a bunch of bottles to 6 friends at work that were working out daily. One of my friends was only 27 and after only a Few weeks we noticed his eyes were yellow at work. He got very sick and was hospitalize and put on LOA. He missed 3 months of work. His genetics we're the worse out of the group. So yes, I think genetics matter. I was happy to see him recover finally and also happy he didn't turn into a rat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws