b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
2009, 2011, 2013, 2022

Would you have ever thought that guy in the 2009 pic could look like the guy in 2022?
I've seen plenty of skinny guys get big but to get to over 300lbs of lean muscle mass is another fucking story.

I don't want to be taken the wrong way but that's just black man genetics - white men can do everything they can but they're still at a disadvantage compared to their black peers

GH15, datchobro? 😂

But yeah - when you're right, you're right 🤷

Not getting into the race thing but damn genetics or not, Samson put the time in the gym and the kitchen to accomplish that. Really impressive!

2009, 2011, 2013, 2022

Would you have ever thought that guy in the 2009 pic could look like the guy in 2022?
I've seen plenty of skinny guys get big but to get to over 300lbs of lean muscle mass is another fucking story.
No I would not have that the guy in the 2009 pic could be the same guy in the 2022 pic. Genetics or not, a lot of time, sweat, and being uncomfortably full went into that.

Genetics for muscle growth, if you have them you have them, irrespective of skin colour, Samson has a fantastic physique that must have taken a lot of hard work to build despite his genetic gift.

Haftor Bjornsson, 18 years old and 230lbs on the left, peaked at 451lbs during his strongman career, and yes I know not all of it was muscle but still an impressive evolution.

1555620483402.png

I don't want to be taken the wrong way but that's just black man genetics - white men can do everything they can but they're still at a disadvantage compared to their black peers
Every race has their own genetic elite!
Dorian Yates was a skinny little fucker also and got fucking HUGE! Justin Compton also, even Nasser went from scrawny to super human

So you're telling me the rate of hypertrophy is more or less across different people in general?

Lets put diet, adherence, training, rest, sleep, hormones, stress etc... All aside.

Not the start point of lean muscle mass, or genetic build, as we know that differs and is very obvious between groups.

The rate of muscle growth/hypertrophy differs between people?

My old African American neighbor was genetically gifted. He’d come work out with me here and there in my garage gym, but I did too much work for him. All he did was push ups, sit ups, and pull ups. This cat was a seriously jacked 210lbs at 5’6” probably 8% BF.

He’d say I do to much and that all I needed was his bodyweight exercises. I’d say dog, I’m white!!! I NEED juice, lots of food, cardio, and lots of heavy ass weight to get any decent size. I don’t have your black genetics to get ripped doing basically nothing.

I tried to get him on some juice, and workout with me for a solid year just to see where he’d be, but he didn’t wanna go that route. I was jealous for sure!

Cage

Akim Williams was very similar to Samson - he was a 150lb. college student getting a degree in computer science before he started lifting.

Muscle gains come easier for some guys and some just have a much bigger capacity of muscle they're able to carry, but I think most guys - regardless of skin color - can make crazy gains if they truly hammer away at this for years.

The first time I ever dieted I ended up 166lbs. at maybe 10% body fat. It took me over 10 years of work but I've gained well over 100lbs. and am about that same body fat at my most bulked up for the year.

One of the biggest reasons guys think they don't have good genetics for bodybuilding is they just aren't consistent with it for long enough.

Samson can definitely be Mr Olympia soon. I’ve been following him for a couple years now and I’ve always wondered why he wasn’t talked about. Glad to see he’s getting credit. He’s a really humble dude and trains very smart.

It's an amazing thing to see and watch

I think it would interesting to see the year to year changes. 10 photos, 1 for each year. I’m curious if it was consistent or if he had few monstrous years of growth tucked in there.

Not black, but a specific subset of west Africans. Africa is the most genetically diverse content on the planet. Although everyone has varying shades of dark skin, the shortest and the tallest people on the planet are all from Africa. The people with the best and the worst muscle building genetics are all from Africa.

I mean I agree with you, but just saying "black" doesn't mean much; it is a very specific subset of western African descended peoples.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear