over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics for muscle growth

This shouldn't really need to be said, but because it comes up a lot in my day job in AI research regarding systematic bias, I think there needs to be better clarity on what racism actually is.

Racism isn't "white guys can jump" and it also isn't "black guys have better BB genes"
Racism is when you are denied an interview because your name sounds black or your property value is less than your white neighbor because of unconscious biases.
It's a systemic subjugation issue.

I any case, we all know in our hearts what is best, and if we don't that is another more serious issue.

BTW @BALDNAZI - I was a skinhead too in the 80s ;)
Except we were straightedge and terrorized the newly-arrived Nazi skins.

From being the most racist person that ever walked the PM board from day one, running in skinhead circles way back then and then evolving into marrying a highly intelligent, beautiful black woman who’s family absolutely loves me and vice versa I think I can speak on this. You see racism if you want to see racism. Qbkilla’s comments were very benign. He obviously meant nothing by it. Anyone overly sensitive about it, too bad. It’s the type of shit her family will joke with me about, healthy back and forth. Nothing but love while acknowledging differences and stereotypes. More in common as human beings before anything else.

I had my wife read the comments in question and her response was “yea, and?” Lol. Relax guys. There’s so much more to life than virtue signaling, have a great day.

I grew up with Nazis and they always told me " You'll be a frail little Jew forever".

i didn't see them as racist , i just took their words as motivation. You see racism if you go look for it.

Just like old times! A few guys calling me out hahaaaa! Love it. Thanks simps 😘Pretty sure if you read my post again, you’d understand the dynamic I live and how REAL black people respond to that QB nonsense. But sure white boys, virtue signal your disgust lol. So fucking soft some of you. If everything is racist then NOTHING is racist

I don't think Samson Dauda would be a very good QB, but he sure is a heck'uva genetic FREAK on a bodybuilding stage!Lol

This shouldn't really need to be said, but because it comes up a lot in my day job in AI research regarding systematic bias, I think there needs to be better clarity on what racism actually is.

Racism isn't "white guys can jump" and it also isn't "black guys have better BB genes"
Racism is when you are denied an interview because your name sounds black or your property value is less than your white neighbor because of unconscious biases.
It's a systemic subjugation issue.

I any case, we all know in our hearts what is best, and if we don't that is another more serious issue.

BTW @BALDNAZI - I was a skinhead too in the 80s ;)
Except we were straightedge and terrorized the newly-arrived Nazi skins.
SHARPs !!!!! My people

Every race has their own genetic elite!
Dorian Yates was a skinny little fucker also and got fucking HUGE! Justin Compton also, even Nasser went from scrawny to super human
Exactly. But for some reason if a white guy wins the Olympia it’s hard work but when a black guy wins it’s all genetics

Marcus didn't play around with cycles like 500mg test + 200mg deca increasing doses by a year every 100mg lol - he did everything extremely and this also changes things
According to him he ran 1 gram (700 test p 300 tren ) for night of champions the yr he looked alien. Take with a grain of salt of course

No - he say 125mg test P day , 50mg vinstrol e3d 100mcg t4 and 8iu gh 😂
I thought he was natty, nowadays is so common to see natty people winning every competition...

I grew up in one of the worst neighborhood s close to Baltimore, brookside drive, Edgewood,Md grempler way. Black kids would bully me. Call me honky, cracker. I seen a girl go off on my sister telling her how my ancestors put her race in chains. My sister replied, I wasn't even alive and if you want to get technical, my ancestors were Pennsylvania Dutch and other side came over on boats from Europe , in Baltimore,and never owned slaves. I was molested by a black grown man ,when I was five. I forgave him. Holding grudges just hurt myself , something I struggled with many years, when I once got drunk I would cry to everyone in the room and they would get sad. Moreover, untill I got help , from an empathetic ex gf and an entacogen substance , she and it helped me, it helped me not be scared of that memory anymore.

If I ever see an adult or teen doing what that guy did to me, at five years old,I would stop it ASAP !

No - he say 125mg test P day , 50mg vinstrol e3d 100mcg t4 and 8iu gh 😂
I thought I might be mixing up the tren and winny. He claims Germans were ignorant of drug knowledge back then but with so many great German bodybuilders I would think they would have decent knowledge of pharmacology in the bodybuilding circles back then. Additionally he had already been a pro for awhile by that time.
On a side note I think Marcus in that show was the all time freakiest mass monster ever. His look was just another level

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131