over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics

He'll be bankrupt in 10 years

No need to stereotype him. He has a really good attitude and his character has never once been in question.

If you believe in the primacy of genetics for bb success someone will call you a pussy who blames his lack of determination and hard work and poor build on bad genetics.

If you downplay the importance of genetics you will be called a delusional who thinks "it's all drugs". :D

I've been called an "all drugs" guy because I think drugs are critically important and their importance downplayed by many. But at the same time I believe genetics really are EVERYTHING in bodybuilding, all the rest being equal.:D

If you have "it" for bodybuilding it becomes apparent very quickly but you can't really tell before someone actually really tries. Like Mentzer said, "genetics can only properly be assessed in retrospect".

Some champion bodybuilders will downplay their innate genetics and some will brag about them. Kamali often posts pics of himself on IG praising his elite genetics but in his case I think, "hmm, I don't know how elite his genetics are, looks pretty shitty" :D At the same time his genetics allowed him to step on the O stage so I guess he has some type of genetics for bb, even if individually most of his muscles look bad.

Last edited:
If you believe in the primacy of genetics for bb success someone will call you a pussy who blames his lack of determination and hard work and poor build on bad genetics.

If you downplay the importance of genetics you will be called a delusional who thinks "it's all drugs". :D

I've been called an "all drugs" guy because I think drugs are critically important and their importance downplayed by many. But at the same time I believe genetics really are EVERYTHING in bodybuilding, all the rest being equal.:D

If you have "it" for bodybuilding it becomes apparent very quickly but you can't really tell before someone actually really tries. Like Mentzer said, "genetics can only properly be assessed in retrospect".

Some champion bodybuilders will downplay their innate genetics and some will brag about them. Kamali often posts pics of himself on IG praising his elite genetics but in his case I think, "hmm, I don't know how elite his genetics are, looks pretty shitty" :D At the same time his genetics allowed him to step on the O stage so I guess he has some type of genetics for bb, even if individually most of his muscles look bad.

Hello from a fellow all drugs guy :D Genetics is simply everything and should beat hard work most of the time (there are exceptions). The guy in this thread is tall but is a poster boy of genetics for his chosen sport and just in general. There are guys who can go far in BB with very little drugs as they simply have the genetics for it. But drugs are everywhere in bodybuilding and me being labelled as the all drugs guy is just due to me highlighting how most people are. I can understand why some want to keep it hidden from the wrong eyes (newbies, general public, guys who don't have the genetics for bb etc) but drug abuse is prevalent in BB and not just by a small percentage.

You made me laugh with the last part. We are all built and wired differently in a sense. You have guys who look great who cover up most of the time and feel too small. Then you have the guy in my gym yesterday who looked bad and was pulling up the sleeves of his t-shirt to make a vest and posing after every bi-cep set and taking about 30 pics of himself in the process.

Last edited:
I'm 32 5'8 and 244 pounds with very little fat.
10 years ago I was a 135 pounds of skin and bones.
Juice was everything for me...just saying.

I was wondering why your name isn't in red like are other pros on this board. Being big and pumped up on lots of juice does not make you genetically gifted. We have lots of big guys here who are not pros. ;)

Lets wait and see how good he is on the field. He had one sack in preseason and is expected to play his first NFL game this week. He looks jacked, but so does clowney who sure hasn't lived up to the hype.

Lets wait and see how good he is on the field. He had one sack in preseason and is expected to play his first NFL game this week. He looks jacked, but so does clowney who sure hasn't lived up to the hype.

Clowney was a problem for Tom Brady a couple weeks ago with 2 sacks and 6 tackles. Although everyone is getting to TB this year.

I was wondering why your name isn't in red like are other pros on this board. Being big and pumped up on lots of juice does not make you genetically gifted. We have lots of big guys here who are not pros. ;)

Pesty that was his point though. He is stating he doesn't have good genetics so drugs have been a huge help to him. Some guys can be big and very lean natural whilst others struggle to get past 180 in decent shape.

Pesty that was his point though. He is stating he doesn't have good genetics so drugs have been a huge help to him. Some guys can be big and very lean natural whilst others struggle to get past 180 in decent shape.

Drugs do nothing to win top shows or make you a champion athelete. Genetics do that. I see plenty of big blob guys in gyms that don't compete because they wouldn't have a prayer over a guy half their size who is gentically gifted. You can not change your genetic structure no matter how much drugs you take to get big. Come to America, plenty of big, fat guys who never lifted if we are just talking about big guys. I thought this thread was about genetically gifted, not how much drugs you can take to get big.

Drugs do nothing to win top shows or make you a champion athelete. Genetics do that. I see plenty of big blob guys in gyms that don't compete because they wouldn't have a prayer over a guy half their size who is gentically gifted. You can not change your genetic structure no matter how much drugs you take to get big. Come to America, plenty of big, fat guys who never lifted if we are just talking about big guys. I thought this thread was about genetically gifted, not how much drugs you can take to get big.

Of course. I just commented as I thought you had misread his post. His post was still (sort of) about genetics but the opposite side of the spectrum. That's why I wrote in my other post "Genetics is simply everything and should beat hard work most of the time." As long as the genetics guy isn't super lazy and not lean enough in shows their structure and shape should always beat a guy who is pounding the drugs with bad shape.

I don't know his name but guys like Nothuman posted about naturally can build muscle and perform better than 99.9% of the population. Doesn't matter if a guy takes 10 grams of gear he won't come close. No point in even saying it as it's all common sense. Every sport/activity has people who naturally excel more than others from football to chess. I only mentioned drugs as others did and they had a point as in bodybuilding you can't really not mention them. Although the same guys would likely be stood on stage with or without drugs.

LOL what? Did you forget last year and the early parts of this year ever happened?

Genetic freaks in the NFL...Julius Peppers..6' 7"- 290ish...running down Michael Vick(4.3 in the 40) in his prime sideline to sideline!

Not necessarily bodybuilding genetics but still some of the freakiest genetics on the planet considering Pepper's rare combination of size, strength, speed and explosiveness.

Haha. This is exactly what I talk about with younger guys in the gym that think juice is everything. You either have "IT" or you don't. Period.

Sadly, most just refuse to accept it.

they just dont listen though do they. i had US Olympian power lifter Ray Williams ask me Big Myke how do i get arms like that. i laughed and said Big Ray how do i squat like that. he said good answer. You either have it or you dont!!!

LOL what? Did you forget last year and the early parts of this year ever happened?

Yeah he was good against the run in 2016, made the pro bowl. But all the hype was he was going to be one of the best pass rushers ever. 2016 6 sacks. Lol This year he's got 3 so I so guess well see.

I'm 32 5'8 and 244 pounds with very little fat.
10 years ago I was a 135 pounds of skin and bones.
Juice was everything for me...just saying.

Tell us more. How far down do your biceps insert? Wide clavicles? What did your training look like? Diet? How high were your doses?

I'm asking because you may have had great genetics and never even knew it. Or you just busted your ass and were on point with everything and earned everything you gained.

Point is like others stated, you can max out your body to its fullest and look incredible with average genes. But it's the guys with that little extra thing that most of us don't have who are the elites.

Look at his picture today, do you not think if he had focused on bodybuilding instead of football he wouldn't do some major damage? The NFL is full of guys just like him, they would excel in our sport if that's what they chose to do.

We had two black guys in HS who were 6'2" 215-220, 4.5 40s who looked more muscular than he did in HS. Thicker pecs and more defined abs. They both ended up playing college football and got even bigger.

Tell us more. How far down do your biceps insert? Wide clavicles? What did your training look like? Diet? How high were your doses?

I'm asking because you may have had great genetics and never even knew it. Or you just busted your ass and were on point with everything and earned everything you gained.

Point is like others stated, you can max out your body to its fullest and look incredible with average genes. But it's the guys with that little extra thing that most of us don't have who are the elites.

Look at his picture today, do you not think if he had focused on bodybuilding instead of football he wouldn't do some major damage? The NFL is full of guys just like him, they would excel in our sport if that's what they chose to do.

For sure, but the only thing is many of them are taller than what is considered ideal for bodybuilders.

For sure, but the only thing is many of them are taller than what is considered ideal for bodybuilders.

Generally speaking BB is definitely a short mans sport. No two ways about it. How many guys have the legs or width at 6ft 3 against guys who are 5ft 7 and 250 pounds. Guys like you posted are made for football, athletics, basketball etc. I see it all the time on you-tube and IG with freaky bb's from the middle east, us, europe and I google and they are 5ft3-5ft8 9 out of 10 times.

He just had two sacks in his NFL debut yesterday

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity