over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genius at the Gym Quote of the day.

I dont like talking to anyone at the gym... They all have their own misconceptions... And I hate being pigeonholed...

I have offered lifting and diet advice to many young guys over my 14 years in and out of the gym and NONE of them have ever listened to me.

I do a training routine Phil my trainer put me on... Friends ask me about my routine... I tell them and they scoff and say thats not sufficient....

I have always had a #1 rule, never talk about gear to ANYONE... ESPECIALLY at the GYM. I have overheard soooooo many conversations about this and that and how much weight they gained.... I just keep my head down and move on. 45 min work out and Im done!

When I was young, I was eager to learn especially from fellas who I admired.... I guess Im a minority. I never asked about anything illegal out of respect...

Outside the gym people have asked my blatantly if Im "using".... I tell them to eat 6-8 meals a day and there is no reason to ever use....

Everyone likes to gossip, and there is NOTHING in my life that is any of their business.

Its funny how many others have gotten the old passive belittlement attempt from some douchebag. That pisses me off even more then someone blatantly asking you in public if youve used steroids.

Example: Oh I used to look like you 30 years ago maybe a little bigger.

or: I saw this college football guy leg pressing what you do with one leg at a time.

I think Im going to start responding with "Yeah I used to look like shit like you back before I started working out" or something to that effect. Im not really going for creativity here.. just the end effect lol. Or if someone is trying to dog on my form then almost force them to get immediately onto whatever equipment Im using with the same weight and "show me how its done stud". :D

Don't forget the women...as they don't want to lift weights...even the fat ones...as they don't want to get a bunch of muscles...pleez..

I have to train at the Local YMCA for convenience. I think Ive endured everything stated on this thread in there.

Ear buds and an IPhone and I try not to make eye contact :banghead:

winny for cutting

I know that winstrol will dry you out but I was amazed at the comment I heard at the gym the other day. Just joined a new gym and these two guys were doing back hammer strength pulldowns. Don't get me wrong they def had size however the one guy was talking about his friend and how he is starting to get into competition shape and having trouble with his diet the comment made was "he needs to get on some winstrol..." seriously I was surprised at how little these guys know about diet and metabolism. Sure winstrol with help you get cut but it doesn't make up for a shitty diet.

i go to the extreme sometimes...if i see someone walking over to me and i just know theyre gonna try and chat..ill get ready and make it look like im gonna start a set even if i just finished one 10 seconds prior..once they walk away i usually go and sit back down

Haha, i know u are man... Same here man... I don't look at anyone.... Give off that "vibe" too :D

:yeahthat:

Throwing the f-off vibe definitely keeps ppl from approaching me; and on days I don't wanna deal with stares from dbags, I wear a t-shirt that says 'Eat Shit and Die' in big letters across the front. It does the trick every time. :)

:yeahthat:

I wear a t-shirt that says 'Eat Shit and Die' in big letters across the front. It does the trick every time. :)

I need one of those... or a "Go Fuck Yourself" shirt.

Douche says to me "What are you running."

Me: "Nada bro, just good food and hard work."

Douche: "Yea well I'm gonna start me a cycle here soon".

Me: "Yea? What are ya gonna run?"

Douche: "I'm gonna run some creatine and aminos."

And he's serious... if only he knew :banghead:
Dumb motherfucker....

or the guys that were huge and ripped in highschool but had to quit workout cause of a knee injury.

Or

the pincil legged jackoff that wants to tell you your squat form is all wrong

a pair of fitted ear buds and I-pod are one of the best investments i have made as far as training goes

I love this one, I used to be huge....

Don't forget the women...as they don't want to lift weights...even the fat ones...as they don't want to get a bunch of muscles...pleez..

LMAO... I heard a girl I know ask a trainer, "I'm trying to 'lean out', so should I stop lifting weights as I don't want to 'bulk up'"

Said trainer has told people - you can't gain any kind of size without getting fat

Did I mention that he is about 5'10 - 170 (MAX) :naughty:

LMAO... I heard a girl I know ask a trainer, "I'm trying to 'lean out', so should I stop lifting weights as I don't want to 'bulk up'"

Said trainer has told people - you can't gain any kind of size without getting fat

Did I mention that he is about 5'10 - 170 (MAX) :naughty:

Lol...yeah...chicks are always worried of "bulking up"...they have no idea what they are talking about or what it takes...same with getting all those muscles..they don't want to look like a guy you know...

i just give them a confused look and talk to them in spanish. this is especially funny when that same person later sees me talking to someone else in english, lol.

Lol...yeah...chicks are always worried of "bulking up"...they have no idea what they are talking about or what it takes...same with getting all those muscles..they don't want to look like a guy you know...

I've had several women say this to me and I ask them the following two questions. I ask them "Do you realize how hard those women (fitness chicks) work to be muscular?" Then I ask "Are you telling me you are so genetically gifted that if you start lifting weights you will become too muscular by accident?" Most women grudgingly accept what I say and proceed to never talk to me about working out again. They were never serious in the first place and don't really want to hear the truth.

Ive heard trainers say more dumb shit than anyone in the gym. you do get the 2 guys talking about all their juice once in a while, but ive never been approached by really anyone.

I have to train at the Local YMCA for convenience. I think Ive endured everything stated on this thread in there.

I have to use a Y, cuz, it is literally the closest thing around for 20 miles. I've heard alot of this same stuff as well. If someone asks me what i'm doing, I usually chat with them about it.

I'm amazed that you guys see people openly talking about steroids in a public gym. I have never once witnessed an open conversation about roids before in a gym

OK.. I over heard this conversation the other day.
One kid (5'9" 150 wet) had a few viens starting to show. His buddy says to him "shit dude you doing steroids?"
His response "no man if I was taking roids I'd be 5X as big and I could just sit at home and not have to work out. Shit it would be great"
then they looked over at me and noticed I had heard them.
They stopped talking after that.
It got me thinking that maybe I'be been going about this all wrong. I'm only about 1.5X as big as when I started.
150 to 220 over 20years
Dam all that time and effort wasted when I could have been sitting home playing video games.:)

When people ask me if i'm gear..I totally use that line: "if I was on stuff, I'd be 2x bigger and you would never see me in the gym because i wouldn't have to work out."

"Im going to take some tren, cyp, var, and gh thats my spring cutter"
5'5 155lbs. Gym jackass :rolleyes:

The guys who wear every piece of animal pak clothing are gems too.

I had a kid at the gym I workout in get stuck under a bench press that he couldn't do, I helped it off him and then explained to him that he should not be lifting what he couldn't lift without help, that was about 2 months ago and now everyday he is there he wants to have a conversation with me and is now bringing his friends over to meet me. I should have just left him under the bar:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131